PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage Yishun

Greyhare
11-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Hello guys,

Just experienced quite a good massage at Yishun 4**. As you guys know, there are many massage parlous around, so am not going to say which one unless PM.
Upon arrival, was quoted 50 for an hour, 75 for 1.5hours. Opted to take 1.5hours since i got time. So anyway, theres a shower room inside and was asked to change to a disposable black undies.

Oil massage was good, managed to hit all the loose knots and all. Massged my bit for quite some time, maybe 10mins so i thought there was special. 1st, massage back, then buttocks then hind legs. Alot of ball brushing so was quite hopeful. Even tilted up my body for hints. However no GQ was asked. anyway, was asked to turn infront for massage and i thought "WAH HOSEH LIAO" but in the end... she massaged my face. One thing i hate most is face massage where the oil touches my face :(

At the end of 1.5hours, was told times up but she asked if wna extend. Said that extend she would massage stomach and front legs. Sadly, i had no time left as i need to attend to more things and thus, declined. Well, went for quite a few massages but seldom will have tummy massage.. so who knows? might have special next time.

Overall a good massage and some teasing but no special sadly. maybe is no chemistry ba. the girl very quiet. Next time maybe? :D Those that want a good massage can pm me but please up my points can? got deducted because i asked abit but i learnt my lesson and am coming first time with FRs, hope its good!

Happy chionging guys!!

xianxee
12-04-2016, 11:28 AM
1.5 hours and still no time to massage tummy and legs? This is what I call unprofessional

altec7
12-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Lol and she still asked to extend for another 30 mins.

It's a good thing you didn't take it.
More importantly, is she MILF type or?

BADDDman
12-04-2016, 12:52 PM
samsters

This is the MOST DIS-APPOINTING FR i heard indeed :mad::mad:

- we Samsters deserve much better - than a face massage :eek

Let us know this Yishun ctc - so the rest can avoid lol..................TQ.

Hello guys,

Just experienced quite a good massage at Yishun 4**. As you guys know, there are many massage parlous around, so am not going to say which one unless PM.
Upon arrival, was quoted 50 for an hour, 75 for 1.5hours. Opted to take 1.5hours since i got time. So anyway, theres a shower room inside and was asked to change to a disposable black undies.

Oil massage was good, managed to hit all the loose knots and all. Massged my bit for quite some time, maybe 10mins so i thought there was special. 1st, massage back, then buttocks then hind legs. Alot of ball brushing so was quite hopeful. Even tilted up my body for hints. However no GQ was asked. anyway, was asked to turn infront for massage and i thought "WAH HOSEH LIAO" but in the end... she massaged my face. One thing i hate most is face massage where the oil touches my face :(

At the end of 1.5hours, was told times up but she asked if wna extend. Said that extend she would massage stomach and front legs. Sadly, i had no time left as i need to attend to more things and thus, declined. Well, went for quite a few massages but seldom will have tummy massage.. so who knows? might have special next time.

Overall a good massage and some teasing but no special sadly. maybe is no chemistry ba. the girl very quiet. Next time maybe? :D Those that want a good massage can pm me but please up my points can? got deducted because i asked abit but i learnt my lesson and am coming first time with FRs, hope its good!

Happy chionging guys!!

Abcdefghijklmn
12-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Hello guys,

Happy chionging guys!!

If you want a face massage with the masseur washed her hand, I have lobang. But this joint is clean and the masseur is a looker , above average look. But no hanky panky or golden question or any special. Just a decent massage center in the west.

fullofrubbish
12-04-2016, 10:03 PM
samsters

This is the MOST DIS-APPOINTING FR i heard indeed :mad::mad:

- we Samsters deserve much better - than a face massage :eek

Let us know this Yishun ctc - so the rest can avoid lol..................TQ.

Why is it the most disappointing fr you have heard ? TS got a good massage . Only thing is no special offered.

mtortise
26-04-2016, 03:39 PM
I think its the same that I went recently. Clean but massage is good enough. Felt fresh after that... although at the same time felt "incomplete" too 😅

hornyguy83
31-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Can PM me more info? I am into clean massage.

aoshi82
01-06-2016, 06:10 AM
Able to guess which shop and ml liao.. Is a looker but too bad no special also he massage quite good.. If u wan gd massage can try

Lovingme
01-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Please share , I'm working around yishun temporary and would like to try , have some contacts to share :D

Psam
02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Tried 2 of the 3 in that area, both clean and good. No need to share just walk in.

Lovingme
02-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Tried 2 of the 3 in that area, both clean and good. No need to share just walk in.

alright thanks bro :p

Twitch01
02-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Recently went for massage at blk 4xx after a long time didn't visit them. Fast forward, called to book the ML for 1 hour/$45(promo period).

As usual asked whether want to bath first or not. I said no need and i changed to the brief provided and the ML came in. ML look's cute and chatty. Probably around 25-27 age. Her massage was very good and I felt shiok after her massage. Can feel my muscle loosen and relax. Thumbs up for this ML and value for money.

Will be visiting her again to have a real good massage. PM me for her details.

alphina
04-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Waste time waste $. If there's GQ first time go will have... Don't think hope going more trips then can have GQ.

OUR $ IS HARD EARNED BROS, SPEND IT WISELY.

F22x
15-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Try JQ Spa at 844 ...

Clean plain proper good massage ....

can also preview ML from FB ... legit joint ... full details in TNP :D

27-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Went to $!* ....

nice massage & ML

proper message and left a 'happy' man :D

F22x
27-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Went to $!* ....

nice massage & ML

proper message and left a 'happy' man :D

Got a couple of joints there ... Which one exactly ?

glosso
27-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Got a couple of joints there ... Which one exactly ?

Match the symbols to the number on your keyboard.:D

F22x
27-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Match the symbols to the number on your keyboard.:D

WOW ! thanks a million !!! u r so smart :D

glosso
27-12-2016, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=F22x;15466931]WOW ! thanks a million !!! u r so smart :D[/QUOTE

It is not that I am smart but ....:D

Bro, pls share your FR after the visit. Thks.

zenchang
07-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Hmm pls share bro

jungen
08-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Bro can pm the contact? thanks

sweet17
06-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi can share?

Northpoint
08-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Went to $!* ....