PDA

View Full Version : The art of sexy massage

Safak
10-04-2016, 11:41 AM
The art of sexy massage is lost now. I always go in with an expectation that some day the girl will first tease you with a sexy massage before asking the GQ and that hardly happens nowadays. There are still a few who do it but those you can count using 1 hand. Where have all these ladies gone?

And the HJ.... There are few who can perform it slow and sensually and I don't mean those Juagen types. Guys if you have such contacts I don't mind exchanging with some of my own.

Safak
17-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Had the good fortune of trying a lady who provides a very sensual HJ. The HJ with oil was amazing. Willing to exchange for equally good contacts or if you can up me. PM me.

Uncouth
26-04-2016, 04:02 PM
There is 1 such place in Chinatown... total sensual but no golden q at the end... quite pricey, about 150 for 1 hour i think? ML was a late 20s Malaysian girl.

massage and stroke everywhere until have precum.. lol! but at the end, no other offers.

logmeinla
26-04-2016, 04:46 PM
There is 1 such place in Chinatown... total sensual but no golden q at the end... quite pricey, about 150 for 1 hour i think? ML was a late 20s Malaysian girl.

massage and stroke everywhere until have precum.. lol! but at the end, no other offers.

You referred to sensual massage? Still don't understand why ppl would like to pay 150 for the service you can get for 50 or less? If you would like to pay 100 for any masseuse to just tease you, most of them would be love to, anything is money talks.

Kalyan
26-04-2016, 04:58 PM
The art of sexy massage is lost now. I always go in with an expectation that some day the girl will first tease you with a sexy massage before asking the GQ and that hardly happens nowadays. There are still a few who do it but those you can count using 1 hand. Where have all these ladies gone?

And the HJ.... There are few who can perform it slow and sensually and I don't mean those Juagen types. Guys if you have such contacts I don't mind exchanging with some of my own.

For me got to look for new ML. Once ML becomes regular the sensual massage part is gone. But sexsual exchange like your gf or fb. :D

unregistered_10
26-04-2016, 05:02 PM
You referred to sensual massage? Still don't understand why ppl would like to pay 150 for the service you can get for 50 or less? If you would like to pay 100 for any masseuse to just tease you, most of them would be love to, anything is money talks.

That sensual place is a total rip off.
I'm surprised it's still surviving till today with that kind a price.
Maybe their targets are tourists..
My opinion only..

logmeinla
26-04-2016, 06:57 PM
For me got to look for new ML. Once ML becomes regular the sensual massage part is gone. But sexsual exchange like your gf or fb. :D

So to keep the sensual massage to the standard from your regular, just stay away from their extra offer and purely enjoy the massage part. I have been doing this for last few month when I visited the joint weekly :cool: best part is no drop of service quality and no black face once you decline their hint for extra (not normal GQ so can ignore showing a blur face :p)

xguy2
26-04-2016, 07:45 PM
will surely keep you informed bro.. but true that such artists are few. meanwhile if you have any one recommendation please pm details so that I can benchmark what you are looking for! Cheers!

retepoet
27-04-2016, 09:54 AM
if u do your homework here, i'm sure u can find one lo rather than starting a new thread :rolleyes::eek:

Safak
27-04-2016, 10:20 PM
if u do your homework here, i'm sure u can find one lo rather than starting a new thread :rolleyes::eek:

Bro I'm quite a veteran and there's quite a few places I have tried. The art of sexy massage is disappearing. Unless you have a lobang that you might wanna share?

RoadsterRTM
29-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Uncle agree.
Lost are the days where they seduce you slowly, hi but the eye will zip you , make you think she Gg to molest you and eat up your Didi, but slowly.... not like robot

Safak
03-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Uncle agree.
Lost are the days where they seduce you slowly, hi but the eye will zip you , make you think she Gg to molest you and eat up your Didi, but slowly.... not like robot

Glad to see someone appreciate the finer art of sexy massage!

paulcum2sooon
03-05-2016, 09:31 PM
There is one i tried a few times when i used to live along Dunman road (east). Not sure if she's still there. Her name is Shi Shi, offers Tantric massage, nice and busty... sensual.

Her massage style is very different from most parlours... she starts with me facing down... deep long strokes on my back, so its not the typical massage. She has strength and applies pressures that are not on specific focal points... its more of those long strokes. There is a rhythm that she has... so after a while, its light touch like rubbing the oil all over with periodic deep ones ... Following which she does the but, inner thighs, calves and strangely achilles heel. During the inner high strokes... she also plays with my balls, rubs the rectal and perineal area. If my cock is facing "6 o'clock" position, she will clasp with both hands, and will oil, she will perform various strokes and movements ... shiok...

Once done, she will gesture me to face upwards... at this time... she will be topless... and standing behind me or above my head area... she will do long v-stroke moves from my chest towards the groin area, by this time, her breasts will be all over my face.

She doesn't really do hand jobs ... that's the main thing. She will use alot of oil ... and i mean ALOT! ... to really stroke my cock in all ways i can imagine ... at times, she will also go down to the perineum area to rub while holding the top of my cock head under the ring area and twist it like a door knob... i really can't describe the feeling.. its like i'm about to cum and yet cannot cum... she also has a technique of holding the base of the cock and the balls together and with other hand stroke only under the base of the cock head (the shaft) while playing / teasing the coronal ridge and across the frenulum area... this is the 'can die' moment of ecstasy ... where i am at the edge of exploding but because she is holding on to the base ... there is no way i could cum... there was an occasion where she let go of the base and while only teasing the frenulum... i exploded. And mind you, that was the first explosion... she then continued to with massaging the shaft all the way to the head and i came the second time within seconds... i guess this is a multiple orgasm.

After that session i was gasping for air and could not move. Too weak to even fondle her breast. I'm not sure to say if its good or bad ... maybe its me... i was too tensed in pleasure to reach out and fondle her.

Anyway ... i've not gone back for 9 months already... since I moved quite far away.

logmeinla
03-05-2016, 09:37 PM
There is one i tried a few times when i used to live along Dunman road (east). Not sure if she's still there. Her name is Shi Shi, offers Tantric massage, nice and busty... sensual.

Her massage style is very different from most parlours... she starts with me facing down... deep long strokes on my back, so its not the typical massage. She has strength and applies pressures that are not on specific focal points... its more of those long strokes. There is a rhythm that she has... so after a while, its light touch like rubbing the oil all over with periodic deep ones ... Following which she does the but, inner thighs, calves and strangely achilles heel. During the inner high strokes... she also plays with my balls, rubs the rectal and perineal area. If my cock is facing "6 o'clock" position, she will clasp with both hands, and will oil, she will perform various strokes and movements ... shiok...

Once done, she will gesture me to face upwards... at this time... she will be topless... and standing behind me or above my head area... she will do long v-stroke moves from my chest towards the groin area, by this time, her breasts will be all over my face.

She doesn't really do hand jobs ... that's the main thing. She will use alot of oil ... and i mean ALOT! ... to really stroke my cock in all ways i can imagine ... at times, she will also go down to the perineum area to rub while holding the top of my cock head under the ring area and twist it like a door knob... i really can't describe the feeling.. its like i'm about to cum and yet cannot cum... she also has a technique of holding the base of the cock and the balls together and with other hand stroke only under the base of the cock head (the shaft) while playing / teasing the coronal ridge and across the frenulum area... this is the 'can die' moment of ecstasy ... where i am at the edge of exploding but because she is holding on to the base ... there is no way i could cum... there was an occasion where she let go of the base and while only teasing the frenulum... i exploded. And mind you, that was the first explosion... she then continued to with massaging the shaft all the way to the head and i came the second time within seconds... i guess this is a multiple orgasm.

After that session i was gasping for air and could not move. Too weak to even fondle her breast. I'm not sure to say if its good or bad ... maybe its me... i was too tensed in pleasure to reach out and fondle her.

Anyway ... i've not gone back for 9 months already... since I moved quite far away.

Bro, you should give an open lecture and use what you have describe as the content to educate all chicks out there for them to be 'professional'. Lol!

Safak
09-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Bro you have to share this lobang with us. I've been looking for such a lobang for a long time!

stevez
09-05-2016, 11:15 PM

150 for 1 hour without HJ, only for tourists and carrot heads. :mad:

Safak
20-06-2016, 12:38 AM

I have heard of this place and though I was tempted, didn't try it. These are the rip off places. I was referring to the genuine ones who seduce you slowly with sexy massage before popping the GQ.

Starx88
21-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Just a sharing, used to go to a MP at West Coast area where I met this milf ML that I consider very good in sensual massage. Deep long strokes, lots of oil and able to hit all sores spots. She practise joga as well.
But sadly lost her contacts and never went back there again.

Starx88
21-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Just a sharing, used to go to a MP at West Coast area where I met this milf ML that I consider very good in sensual massage. Deep long strokes, lots of oil and able to hit all sores spots. She practises joga as well so body quite well maintain.
But sadly she left the place and lost her contacts and never went back there again.

greenstream
21-06-2016, 05:03 PM
ML's should take note of this thread so they can better understand what their customers want. 50 + 120(FJ) isn't easy to earn nowadays and some of us will have to travel from afar just to check out the place. Besides, some can only spare that amount once a month so please ML's, make it worthwhile. We also work like you. So far when it comes to massage, I have yet to encounter a decent one. :(

Safak
02-07-2016, 11:45 AM
ML's should take note of this thread so they can better understand what their customers want. 50 + 120(FJ) isn't easy to earn nowadays and some of us will have to travel from afar just to check out the place. Besides, some can only spare that amount once a month so please ML's, make it worthwhile. We also work like you. So far when it comes to massage, I have yet to encounter a decent one. :(

The ones with decent sexy massage are out there but it takes time and money to find them. Too bad bros here don't share.....

johnn
03-07-2016, 01:57 AM

Anti vice comin soon

KCHA
03-07-2016, 02:06 AM
I think it's be a dying art.

Haha even between couples sometimes they just skip the foreplay, ML who can do this is really pro.

Abcdefghijklmn
03-07-2016, 08:05 AM

Bro, Chinatown $150 (+$50 entrance) can get fj already

Oei88888
03-07-2016, 03:40 PM
My local gems would give me a very nice n sexy touch with her licks.
It made me heavenly with her.
Some others when i ask their sexy massage, just like tickle on my back .
So usually i still say towards individuals.

heavenmothz
16-07-2016, 10:19 PM

Bro this is a most delicious FR... hahaha..

neo6874
17-07-2016, 12:07 AM

Bro, fantastic FR. I salute u!