PDA

View Full Version : Can you recall your old secondary school romps?

mirkhanus
04-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Bros,
For those who are above 30 (like me), can you recall your sexcapades from more than 10 years ago during your secondary school days??

I used to recall mine when I had a girlfriend from Braddell Sec. We'd adjourn to her house after her mom has left for work (at about 3 pm) and then screw our brains out. This went on almost daily (except Sat & Suns laaaa, non-schooling days) for a few months......

....I sure as hell miss those days...

birdie8819
04-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Bro mirkhanus....I'm also 30 plus leh.....fm braddell Sec also.....nineteen eighty something forgot liao .:p

assster
04-10-2006, 09:16 PM
haha, i'm from westlake! neighbours!! :D

mirkhanus
04-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Bro mirkhanus....I'm also 30 plus leh.....fm braddell Sec also.....nineteen eighty something forgot liao .:p

Hargh!! Hargh!! I'm not from Braddell but my ex-gf was. She was in graduating year of 1992...

But hell, who cares which school anyone's from as long as we can remember our secondary school fucks...

Anyway, mine was awesome so to speak. Almost daily on weekdays, I'd get to ravish her 2-3 times within the 4 hours we had before her elder sister came home. Unforgettable!!

asdfghjkl
05-10-2006, 12:28 AM
i still virgin then ler.. :(

theofys
05-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Oh yeah definitely, without a doubt. 6 years ago, my x-girlfriend was a prefect and each time the school bull rung, we would stay back everytime we had the chance to have a quickie in the prefect's room. O levels was just around the corner and we pathetically made an excuse to have 'study dates' in the room. Of course, one thing led to another and the funny thing was the sequence was always the same ! LOL. Everytime we locked lips, she'd eventually found herself on my lap. I ripped off her white blouse and fondled her beautiful breasts like a baby whilst her longs legs wrapped around me and rode me like a cow girl.

Phew ! Those were the days.

Grimbold
05-10-2006, 01:17 AM
erm, anybody from outram institute? from '94 to '97 ?

n8250
05-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Dunman sec from 93 - 97

Still remember always after sch, gf and i went up to HDB stairways..Always hug her from behind and carass her breast while slowly unbutton her blouse and at the same time, rubbing my dick at her bottom.....:p

But too bad, no sex...:D

medicheng
05-10-2006, 08:09 AM
erm, anybody from outram institute? from '94 to '97 ?
wooo i was there for 3 month coz at 95

ju87
05-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Imagine if we had digital cams and phones at that time.

mirkhanus
05-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Imagine if we had digital cams and phones at that time.

Yah bro....my sexcapades happened 91-93.... Had technology been so advanced then, I'd have had thousands of pics & clips....hargh!! hargh!!

Now, there are two things I can do :
1) Rewind the episodes in my head over & over again; or
2) Post the sexcapades here as my memory is failing me with age.... hahaha!!

Anyway, any bros care to share the descriptive details of their secondary school romps.

Or I'll started the ball rolling....

My ex-gf from Braddell Sec. Mixed Indon-Chinese. Very pretty & exotic face with a GREAT ASS!! Not much about the titties (32A) but I'm a buttman anyhow. Met her during one of those cultural school meet thingy. One thing led to another & we started going out. Until 1 point when she invited me to her home. You can imagine that I still hadn't popped my cherries then so I was pretty nervous but hell..... she wasn't. Arrive at her house, I'd say hi to her mom and opened some schoolbooks on the pretext of studying. Once her mom left, my ex would wait about 5 minutes before going out to the common corridor at see if her mom is already at the bus stop. Once the coast is clear, she jump me on her sofa with her unis still on. She straddle me with her panties on before unzipping me. Once I'm hard (which was not too difficult then), she'd push her panty crotch to one side and guide me into her.... Nothing beats screwing a girl in her school uniform eh???

Anyway, more stories once the ball has rolled....

birdie8819
05-10-2006, 02:14 PM
wahhhhhh.......bro mirkhanus that's a good one .....waiting for your next installment . Maybe I also know her . :p

boxter
05-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Does poly days count in this thread?

mirkhanus
05-10-2006, 02:35 PM
wahhhhhh.......bro mirkhanus that's a good one .....waiting for your next installment . Maybe I also know her . :p

Hahaha!! Small world. She was a prefect named S**. Indo-Malay + Chinese mix staying in AMK.... She was in Braddell from 1989 - 1992. Know her??? Perhaps swap stories eh?? Hahaha!! Anyway, she was very easily coaxed and true to my guess, it wasn't her first time.

Back to story, after straddling me, I'd carry her to the bedroom & there, we'd screw our brains out. Doggie, missionary, jackhammer, spooning, cross..... we did it all in the name of pleasure. She was a screamer (nobody else in house what!) and she'd keep saying it felt like heaven....Wuaakakaka!!

There in the bedroom, we'd usually go for 2-3 rounds before washing up & calling it a day. Sadly, even though she was an unforgettable fuck, she was not exactly like chicks these days when CIM or facials are norm. Mostly, straight ejaculation on her tummy or titties....

More adventures to be continued...

mirkhanus
05-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Does poly days count in this thread?

Why not?? If it's tintillating, don't be shy with the details please....

Done All
05-10-2006, 02:56 PM
You guys did your school mates while in secondary school.
I started doing my neighbour when i was in secondary 2 until I moved out during jc.
She was about late 20s or early 30s, never knew her age, just knew she was married a few months and we started having sex, and I was 14 in sec 2 when we started.
We did it almost everyday in weekdays when her husband was working after I come home from school, even during her mensus too.
In that 3 and a half years, we must have had thousands of shots, in all styles.

369_kuntongkia
05-10-2006, 03:12 PM
any bro here from KIMSENG TECH year 89 to 92 , ???

LeeKH
05-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Wah... you all damn lucky. I was still a good boy during those days. Didn't start till much later. Such a waste.

birdie8819
05-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Hahaha!! Small world. She was a prefect named S**. Indo-Malay + Chinese mix staying in AMK.... She was in Braddell from 1989 - 1992. Know her??? Perhaps swap stories eh?? Hahaha!! Anyway, she was very easily coaxed and true to my guess, it wasn't her first time.

Back to story, after straddling me, I'd carry her to the bedroom & there, we'd screw our brains out. Doggie, missionary, jackhammer, spooning, cross..... we did it all in the name of pleasure. She was a screamer (nobody else in house what!) and she'd keep saying it felt like heaven....Wuaakakaka!!

There in the bedroom, we'd usually go for 2-3 rounds before washing up & calling it a day. Sadly, even though she was an unforgettable fuck, she was not exactly like chicks these days when CIM or facials are norm. Mostly, straight ejaculation on her tummy or titties....

More adventures to be continued...

Too bad lah bro mirkhanus I already left school during that time I think it was 1987 or 1988 when I was doing my 'O' level . :(

mirkhanus
05-10-2006, 05:11 PM
You guys did your school mates while in secondary school.
I started doing my neighbour when i was in secondary 2 until I moved out during jc.
She was about late 20s or early 30s, never knew her age, just knew she was married a few months and we started having sex, and I was 14 in sec 2 when we started.
We did it almost everyday in weekdays when her husband was working after I come home from school, even during her mensus too.
In that 3 and a half years, we must have had thousands of shots, in all styles.

Love thy neighbour eh???

Kudos to you bro!! I did have a fetish for older women when I was in Sec Sch also and was proposed to by a lady in her late 20s but sadly it never materialised.....

But no regrets cos this ex-gf came along......rest is history laaa...

Kyser Soze
05-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Wah... you all damn lucky. I was still a good boy during those days. Didn't start till much later. Such a waste.
Same here, same here. I enjoyed the pleasure with a women only during my 20s.:eek: Arrgh... yes, a latebloomer here.

big dick
05-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Same here, same here. I enjoyed the pleasure with a women only during my 20s.:eek: Arrgh... yes, a latebloomer here.

me too.. guess some of us are really late bloomer but we do try to make up for it now with full blast..:p

pokeman71
06-10-2006, 12:21 AM
hi bro,

i have a dream girl study in Bradell sec school, that was in 1980s'.

Think she graduate in 1989, not very beautiful, tall, about 175cm, stay in yishun , terrace house, near kitib camp. She is my neigbhourd. Born in 1970.

Now no more see her around as i also shifted liao. Dun know got any chnace to see her again.

cheer

mirkhanus
06-10-2006, 08:41 AM
hi bro,

i have a dream girl study in Bradell sec school, that was in 1980s'.

Think she graduate in 1989, not very beautiful, tall, about 175cm, stay in yishun , terrace house, near kitib camp. She is my neigbhourd. Born in 1970.

Now no more see her around as i also shifted liao. Dun know got any chnace to see her again.

cheer

Don't know about her dude cos my ex-gf born in 1974. By any chance, you get to bonk her???