PDA

View Full Version : Balestier spa

davidwee
08-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Tried this spa advertised by $$$$$$, not going back again since all the FRs posted by him conflict with what I experienced there.
50 an hour for nude massage and pics posted of the gals very different, msg him twice no reply as well.

1st of all is pay 1st at counter, the gal there super pork chop auntie scare me if she ask whether she can do. End up changing gal twice to a decent looking gal with big natural boobs. Didn't take off clothes and massage was not great, can tell not her speciality cause she still wearing rings and had to ask her remove.

Easy to talk to her but pop question she aske 200 for FJ and 100 for B2B I had to stop myself from laughing in her face. Knew she was either horny or desperate for business since she was already stroking my unit when I told her I wasn't really interested. Talked her down below 50% for FJ which was quite good but the pork chop outside was smoking and talking so loud can beat the TV she watching. No bathing area at all as well.

Was honestly looking for good massage that cost less than Tang but not going back there since it's clearly a carrot shop that is falsely advertised.

logmeinla
08-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Thanks for sharing the bad place we should avoid. Didn't trust the original thread quoted FJ+JG for 50, it's too good to be true, lol

s4spec2
08-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Bro. A bit off topic here. But when u said " tried hard not to laugh at her face when she quoted u $200 for fj " ... Hahaha.

Abit funny here. Me too experienced the same thing. But it was at tai seng. But she young and big boobs at least a D. When she quoted me $200 for fj, I was like 🙄😒

davidwee
08-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Too many carrot heads and Roberts I guess. If they know people stupid enough to pay 200 1 shot of course will ask everyone standard. You can see dome 2 got a few at that price.

silverstrike
08-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Good thing you did not became a carrot head yourself. :)

s4spec2
08-04-2016, 04:50 PM
These days many ml took it for granted. They young n big boobs they can be proud. If u reject they give black face n attitude.

Satay123
08-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Thats why i say ma..need to set a benchmark for prices manz..