PDA

View Full Version : what to prepare for the first time having sex?

zerek2828
07-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Hi Bros!

Never had sex before dont know what to expect so need some pointers.

and one more point down there shave or unshaven? and how to shave below properly

Namaste
07-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Hi Bros!

and one more point down there shave or unshaven? and how to shave below properly

It depends on what kind of sex u want. Whether u are the giver or the receiver.

Matador
07-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Hi Bros!

How old are you? Are you visiting a prostitute or having sex with gf?

Shave off everything if you wish!

shawn teo
07-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Hi Bros!

Sure or not bro never had sex with a girl before ? Your parents never teach you ? Your school never teach you ?

Well for starters first get a real girl with a real pussy . Second never pay before you do the did . Always pay after the deed is done . Once you a girl you may proceed to do the following steps :

1) Bring the girl to a hotel room. Check in with her .

2) Once in the room get the girl to undress you .

3) Once you are undress you may help the girl to undress .

4) Proceed to shower . Make sure both of you are very clean from top to bottom. .

5) After shower help each other to dry .

6) Both of you then proceed to the bed .

7 ) Start of light kissing . Once both of you are comfortable with each other you can further explore deeply into each other's mouth.

8) At the same time you can use both of your hands to explore her body . Please be gentle with her .

9) Once you are done exploring her mouth ; you may proceed to explore her body with your mouth and tongue .

10) Work your way slowly to her ears and her neck . Then head south towards her neh neh . Give them a good lick and a good suck .

11) Once you are done with her neh neh proceed further down south to lick pussy . Most girls will tend to enjoy at this point in time.

12) Once you are done with exploring her body with your tongue . Get her to do the same to you .

13) As she proceed to down to little bro she will most probably start to bj your little bro . Please remember by this time before she put her little bro into her mouth to wear the condom.

14) When the little bro wakes up from his sleep and start to attention ; it is time to introduce your little bro into her pussy .

15) When arrive at this stage the rest will come naturally .

Hope this will be helpful. Other bros/sistas may wish to add or amend my views . Remember to treat the girl while you are having sex with her . Do not be rough with her . Be a gentleman . I am sure the girl will appreciate it. After the deed is done pay her and give her a little tip .

Matador
07-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Sure or not bro never had sex with a girl before ? Your parents never teach you ? Your school never teach you ?

Well for starters first get a real girl with a real pussy . Second never pay before you do the did . Always pay after the deed is done . Once you a girl you may proceed to do the following steps :

13) As she proceed to down to little bro she will most probably start to bj your little bro . Please remember by this time before she put her little bro into her mouth to wear the condom.

14) When the little bro wakes up from his sleep and start to attention ; it is time to introduce your little bro into her pussy .

Hope this will be helpful. Other bros/sistas may wish to add or amend my views . Remember to treat the girl while you are having sex with her . Do not be rough with her . Be a gentleman . I am sure the girl will appreciate it. After the deed is done pay her and give her a little tip .

Well done! So detail! Think bj already can cum for first timer.

Zulsa
07-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Well for starters first get a real girl with a real pussy

Most important part :D

zerek2828
08-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Well done! So detail! Think bj already can cum for first timer.

I think so too! how to delay cumming? when i got bj for the first time and i came like within 15sec! is there a problem with me? that was my one and only time though.

and yeah. i am 24 and i never poke before

Namaste
08-04-2016, 06:10 AM
In life, half the fun was looking back at memorable first times. I lost mine at 14 and don't really know WTF happened. But it was a turning point of no looking back since then.

alanthedevil
08-04-2016, 07:02 AM
Prepare Ang Bao. It's a must for first timer

ddog
08-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Best sex blindfold partner, put on handcuff so she won't remove, caress, undress, and let Ddog show bro and take over. So when will be date/time?

Totallyuseless
08-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Tissue.... Many tissue paper
Me passing by nia :D

Max77
08-04-2016, 08:03 AM
First time both virgin best. You dunno I dunno just experience only. Just be gentle with the lady for the first few minute. After that u too gentle she will very pek chek

fictionman
08-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Just make bloody sure u can hv an errection

kgbkgb
08-04-2016, 09:33 AM
I think so too! how to delay cumming? when i got bj for the first time and i came like within 15sec! is there a problem with me? that was my one and only time though.

if bj cum in 15 sec, I think fj should cum in 5 sec. :(

ANowhereMan
08-04-2016, 10:27 AM
I am guessing you need a hard dick, and a wet pussy. Just my guess.

Rgds

Abcdefghijklmn
08-04-2016, 11:00 AM

Just think of you are being fuck by your boss then you won't cum.

Matador
08-04-2016, 12:42 PM

First time guy usually come fast. But you should be able to up again within an hour. So try to go for unlimited shots.

zerek2828
08-04-2016, 02:55 PM
First time guy usually come fast. But you should be able to up again within an hour. So try to go for unlimited shots.

where to find unlimited shots sia!

zerek2828
08-04-2016, 02:56 PM
bros!

i think the biggest problem now is, WHERE TO FIND A GIRL!

dont want find prostitute leh. HOW HOW HOW!!!

CumExplorer
08-04-2016, 03:19 PM
bro very comprehensive, up back +17 cheers and happy weekend :D

1) Bring the girl to a hotel room. Check in with her .

2) Once in the room get the girl to undress you .

3) Once you are undress you may help the girl to undress .

4) Proceed to shower . Make sure both of you are very clean from top to bottom. .

5) After shower help each other to dry .

6) Both of you then proceed to the bed .

7 ) Start of light kissing . Once both of you are comfortable with each other you can further explore deeply into each other's mouth.

8) At the same time you can use both of your hands to explore her body . Please be gentle with her .

9) Once you are done exploring her mouth ; you may proceed to explore her body with your mouth and tongue .

10) Work your way slowly to her ears and her neck . Then head south towards her neh neh . Give them a good lick and a good suck .

11) Once you are done with her neh neh proceed further down south to lick pussy . Most girls will tend to enjoy at this point in time.

12) Once you are done with exploring her body with your tongue . Get her to do the same to you .

hugs
08-04-2016, 03:51 PM
join an orgy event. everything u need to know, learnt in one hour.

Checkered
08-04-2016, 03:55 PM

Well said bro :D

zerek2828
08-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Well said bro :D

ya man. I am glad someone feels the same thing. Us noob unlike those laojiao got so many fwb/fb

Matador
08-04-2016, 05:38 PM

bros!

dont want find prostitute leh. HOW HOW HOW!!!

Like that you sure win liao!

I thought here sex forum come here either look for prostitute from legal houses in GL or call ah FL from the okt advertising here.

WHERE TO FIND A GIRL!...look around you so many girls...you may only lack the 3C to 5C!:cool::D

norigo77
08-04-2016, 06:46 PM

Control your breathing to delay cumming as long as possible. I only lost my virginity when I was 28, so you're not that bad lah. :o

Megafan1981
08-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Let me guess.

TS often post sex questions in hwz edmw? ;)

orangeproud
08-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Juz dun get so nervous, everything got their first time.;)

zerek2828
09-04-2016, 01:37 AM
Let me guess.

what is hwz edmw?

zerek2828
09-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Juz dun get so nervous, everything got their first time.;)

I was damn nervous when i got bj for the first time cause i didnt know what to expect. HAHA

Do i have PE if i came like 15sec when got bj for the first time?

bochapsing
09-04-2016, 02:37 AM
Spend some time read up all the stories and FRs, see all the photos and watch all the videos in sammyboy.... then you will become lao jiao...

alanthedevil
09-04-2016, 03:07 AM
I was damn nervous when i got bj for the first time cause i didnt know what to expect. HAHA

Do i have PE if i came like 15sec when got bj for the first time?

wank yourself before the actual deed to prevent being overly excited

Continental
09-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Don't worry so much lah, boi boi. Act cool and pretend like nothing is happening. Just make sure you are there properly cleaned and scrubbed when the time comes with your helmet of course and let things flow naturally :p

hugs
09-04-2016, 08:01 AM
wank yourself before the actual deed to prevent being overly excited

Oh ya good piece of advice:p

shawn teo
09-04-2016, 04:29 PM

Very simple . First find an 8 inch cucumber . Use a knife to cut off one of the end of the cucumber . Use a tablespoon to dig a hole in the centre of the cucumber. When the hole is deep enough use your little bro and make it errect . Insert your little bro gently into the cucumber and start thrusting it. Once your little bro unload firstload . Let it rest a while . Repeat the procedure as many times as you want. Taking care not to hurt the cucumber . Congrats you are now having unlimited shots. :D :p ;)

shawn teo
09-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Let me guess.

Sometimes I also wonder why TS ask so many questions ??? :eek: :confused:

zerek2828
10-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Very simple . First find an 8 inch cucumber . Use a knife to cut off one of the end of the cucumber . Use a tablespoon to dig a hole in the centre of the cucumber. When the hole is deep enough use your little bro and make it errect . Insert your little bro gently into the cucumber and start thrusting it. Once your little bro unload firstload . Let it rest a while . Repeat the procedure as many times as you want. Taking care not to hurt the cucumber . Congrats you are now having unlimited shots. :D :p ;)

you got some fetish for cucumbers huh?

xvestigex
10-04-2016, 02:55 AM
just prepare few spectators to guide you along

shawn teo
11-04-2016, 05:21 PM
you got some fetish for cucumbers huh?

No lah I still prefer to have a real girl's pussy to bonk. :) This cucumber is especially for you . You wanted unlimited shots . You do not have a girl . You do not want to find prostitute . So how on earth are going to have unlimited shots ? So a cucumber is the best option . It is cheap and easily available at all major supermarkets . Use already somemore can eat it. But word of caution do not have too much of unlimited shots you will have side effects . :p ;)

zerek2828
11-04-2016, 06:05 PM
No lah I still prefer to have a real girl's pussy to bonk. :) This cucumber is especially for you . You wanted unlimited shots . You do not have a girl . You do not want to find prostitute . So how on earth are going to have unlimited shots ? So a cucumber is the best option . It is cheap and easily available at all major supermarkets . Use already somemore can eat it. But word of caution do not have too much of unlimited shots you will have side effects . :p ;)

whats the side effect?

orangeproud
11-04-2016, 07:34 PM
The first time of sex is always so memorable!;)
Better to hv it wif ur gf rather than fl.

The wonderful n best part of sex is enjoying the whole process wif someone u love. Dun always think of performance, sometimes the more u wan to perform, the more disappointment u will end up getting. Juz let nature flow, exploring first.

Join more activities to get to knw more gals. Rmb to use condom to prevent pregnancy, STD n Aids.

zerek2828
11-04-2016, 10:50 PM
The first time of sex is always so memorable!;)
Better to hv it wif ur gf rather than fl.

The wonderful n best part of sex is enjoying the whole process wif someone u love. Dun always think of performance, sometimes the more u wan to perform, the more disappointment u will end up getting. Juz let nature flow, exploring first.

Join more activities to get to knw more gals. Rmb to use condom to prevent pregnancy, STD n Aids.

Thanks bro for the wonderful advise!

ToVictory
12-04-2016, 01:43 AM
just prepare few spectators to guide you along

lol at spectators

Greendevil
12-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Dear TS, for first time sex, please prep the following:

1. Tiger penis, broth into soup and cosume the night before.
2.two red bulls, to be consume before and after sex
3. one month diet on fruit and veg and plenty of water
4. Jogging at least 3km everyday for one month to build up stamina
5. First aid box in case of emergency
6. condom 12 packs. in case you having difficulties putting on the first, second, third condom......
7. have 995 on your quick dial in case of emergency
8. Lubruciating oil in case IA IA
9.Money for hotel and etc
10. Masturbate the night before in case pre eject
11. one box of tissue
12.have "sex for idoit" by the bed, in case you need reference.
13. have your phone login to SBF so that samster can give advice on live
14. your NRIC for hotel check in and in case kana police check. Also check hers in case underage
15. if you going to have sex in hotel, make a reservation before hand in case full house
16. check your insurance coverage include hospitalisation, accident during sex, and HIV. if not, call your agent to top up your coverage
17. Bring a torch light in case black out, so wont enter wrongly.
18.mouthwash, tooth brush and toothpaste for before and after sex
19. MOST IMPORTANT, you need a girl for your first time else it is DIY. if you prefer man, then arrange one as well.

You are ready for your first time.
Just for laugh!!!!!

yellowwolf
13-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Don't know this TS ask so many questions ?

shenzhen
13-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Do a make over on your own lan jiao..crowd it with diamond if possible

Crosser
13-04-2016, 06:07 PM

First time, so very nervous :D

zerek2828
14-04-2016, 12:11 AM

If you are not happy with me asking question, you may kindly excuse yourself from this thread. Thank you very much

littlepea10
14-04-2016, 11:44 AM
First time, so very nervous :D

TS should just go jsp lv4, let the glif do an initiation ceremony for him. No preparations needed

bigcannon
14-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Prepare ang bao

zerek2828
15-04-2016, 12:48 AM
TS should just go jsp lv4, let the glif do an initiation ceremony for him. No preparations needed

I just went jsp to look see look see. saw the some gilf wearing until so revealing but little bro down there cant even stand after see their skimpy dressing

TwinTowers
15-04-2016, 12:55 AM
Put on your S.B.O and wait for instructions.:D

baconly
08-05-2016, 07:10 PM
first time will be clumsy and awkward. Just go with the flow and try not to get too worried about it. enjoy :D

upsidedowner
09-05-2016, 01:19 AM
first time will be clumsy and awkward. Just go with the flow and try not to get too worried about it. enjoy :D

Good advice :)