PDA

View Full Version : Late Late Nite Massage Joints To Recommend...

conjurer
04-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Hi bros,

Do you happen to know of any places that provide massage in the wee hours of the morning ? This will be beneficial for those working in the night industry and for those who would like to relax after a night of partying with friends.

So far, i only know of two that still operates after 2am. Both are in Geylang. One along Geylang Lorong 23 (There is a thread on that joint) and the other is near to Lorong 20 beside a small handphone shop.

Any brothers here who know of other places, kindly update us a with a brief description of the place. Thanks for sharing :).

notsonewbird
04-10-2006, 11:23 AM
you want clean type or not so clean type?

maufans
04-10-2006, 11:37 AM
WEE hours ... must be the DIRTY type one lah ... :D

you want clean type or not so clean type?

Hermit_Bonker
04-10-2006, 11:53 AM
The ones I know all also at Geylang. There is one more along GL rd after lor 3. Also still opened after mid nite

voltar
04-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Brother maufans,
dirty types mean bed cover never changed, shorts put back after use, the girl just wipe her tits with tissue after sucking by hungry wolves, the girls only bath before coming to work, go home don't bath because too tired in the wee hours...

YIAK, YEE, ....:p

borcharp
04-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Ive been to those along Macpherson Road around 12 plus to 1am, still open for biz and gals are plenty. Check it out,bro!

Triones
04-10-2006, 02:24 PM
i tot lor 23 tat 1 close down liao?
r u referring St**b****?? if yes, it's no more

ssilverzoommer
04-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Ive been to those along Macpherson Road around 12 plus to 1am, still open for biz and gals are plenty. Check it out,bro!

Macpherson Rd? Near Jackson Kopitiam isit?

ol'coyote
04-10-2006, 09:43 PM
ahh...it's so rare tat me get to come in to SBF...
nice to be back...checking up on the latest lobangs...
anyway...me have been to some late nite massages too...
the ones in GL...some many to choose from...
there is one in Hindoo Road...
there is another along Kitcherner Road...tis nid to knoe the lady to wait for u...
there is another opposite Hong Wen school...this one also nid to knoe the lady to wait for u...
there is another along Jln Sultan Road...opposite Keypoint...

Uncle911
05-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Hi bros,

Do you happen to know of any places that provide massage in the wee hours of the morning ? This will be beneficial for those working in the night industry and for those who would like to relax after a night of partying with friends.

So far, i only know of two that still operates after 2am. Both are in Geylang. One along Geylang Lorong 23 (There is a thread on that joint) and the other is near to Lorong 20 beside a small handphone shop.

Any brothers here who know of other places, kindly update us a with a brief description of the place. Thanks for sharing :).

Dear Brother,

Geylang Lorong 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, & 18 operating 24 hours.

look for those house with 'Big House No.' with lighting, and you can even choose for your flavour one.

conjurer
06-10-2006, 04:12 AM
Dear Brother,

Geylang Lorong 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, & 18 operating 24 hours.

look for those house with 'Big House No.' with lighting, and you can even choose for your flavour one.

Bro,

Are these places offering massage services as well ? As far as i know they are only available for bonking. Can any brothers share this info please ?

I personally prefer massage + HJ only.

lihaojun
06-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Simon road gt one... open til 1am.....

Teck chye terrace aso gt til 1am.........

hcg_explorer
06-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Simon Road still Have ??? Thou close sometimes already. Jln Klapa shifted there then next day Government say close shop...

Now open ? Any good recommendation ? Thinking of Lili from last time....

notsonewbird
07-10-2006, 03:26 PM
WEE hours ... must be the DIRTY type one lah ... :D
actually knew three joints that open pass 12midnight all clean joints (as far as i know)
dirty joints too many liao. no need to share.

life
07-10-2006, 06:02 PM
ahh...it's so rare tat me get to come in to SBF...
nice to be back...checking up on the latest lobangs...
anyway...me have been to some late nite massages too...
the ones in GL...some many to choose from...
there is one in Hindoo Road...
there is another along Kitcherner Road...tis nid to knoe the lady to wait for u...
there is another opposite Hong Wen school...this one also nid to knoe the lady to wait for u...
there is another along Jln Sultan Road...opposite Keypoint...

Y u never sms me the address ....:D

wanabe_2006
11-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Hi al bros,
Talking about late night massage ... I recall one of my encounter 2yrs ago on New Year's eve. Firstly I must say that the joint is no longer there ... so not sharing useful but sharing my experience.

Feeling a little depressed ... spending the New Year alone... decided to drive along Joo Chiat looking for action. Found a carpark spot and decided to park. Co-incidentally a Massage Parlour joint next to it ... mind you 2yrs ago ... not so strict, lots of MP around.

Went in ... greeted by a PRC, not bad looking but a bit too Lian look for me. I prefer natiral beauty. She said need to wait since nobody mind the shop ... SHIT! As I was about to turn around and leave ... a middle age PRC lady walked in. She was apologetic ...ask me to wait a little while for her to change and get ready (she was dressed in jeans and Ts). Felt some chemistry ... I decided to wait for her ... told "take you time, I'll wait for you".

Went in the room and waited, she came in 5mins later dressed more provocative ... but I prefered the jeans/Ts ... more natural. but of course jean cannot access.

Started normal massage, talk cock a little. Told her I'm depressed being alone, hence here looking for company. Said she just divorce her husband. She affirmed that we are fated ... she also felt some chemistry seeing me. I asked nicely if she offers any special, she's shy. I told her I feel something special like fated ... no need FJ but I wanna finger her ... can?

She smiled ... must be the drinks earlier ... started to move my hands into her skirt. She smiled more ... rubba rubba until quite wet. W/o asking she grab my didi ... I think she also getting high. Ask if I can slip my fingers and she BJ. She shake her head ... said cannot. I ask her if she enjoying herself, she said yes!!! moaning away. Then I just slipped my fingers in and started to finger her ... she also start stroking my shaft ... in the same pace.

Mins later, she cannot tahan ... she wanted to pull my hands out ... I protest saying I'm cumming. She allowed a little while .. stroke faster ... and faster! Finally shot my load into her face ... I think she also cum hence lied next to my didi in exhaustion just before I shot out.

This is really one of the only gf experience I had. We both enjoyed it and believe chemistry play some part in the intensity and synchronised cumming. Too bad I seldom cheong ... did not get her contact ... eventually the place also close down. I think she's a decent women also ... and that night both of us needed company.

I hope you guys enjoy this sharing ... honestly ... I was getting hard just thinking about it. Damage then I think is $28+ $50. (Up my points pls)