PDA

View Full Version : Edward1 is a SCAMMER competitor CLONE

lafferty
06-04-2016, 10:14 PM
GOTCHA!! EDWARD1!

I AM OKT PETER OF L18H20 AND L18H05. I HAVE CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED.

I HAVE PURPOSELY POSTED TWO FAKE FR UNDER 2 FAKE ACCOUNT NAME – lafferty (written in 1820) and zhaolover (written in 1805) TO ENSURE THAT YOU FALL INTO MY TRAP AND YOU DID.

THERE ARE NO WL BY THE NAME “FEI ER” IN 1820 AND NO “XIAOZAO” IN 1805. I HAVE PURPOSELY CREATED 2 CLONE ACCOUNTS UNDER THE NAME “LAFFERTY” AND “ZHAOLOVER” TO EXPOSE YOUR DEEDS.

ONLY GIRLS ARE PRESENT IN 1820:
-QIAN DUO DUO
-JIN JIN
-XIAO YAN
-YE ZI

ONLY THE GIRLS PRESENT IN 1805:
-MI NA
-XIANG XIANG

“FEI ER” AND “XIAO ZAO” WAS CREATED TO EXPOSE THE SCAMMER Edward1 for groundless accusations.

PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING THREAD FOR Edward1's MISDEEDS. HE HAS CLEARLY NOT VISITED EITHER 1820 OR 1805 AND HE IS JUST BULL SHITTING HIS WAY THROUGH THIS FORUM.

A.)
A FELLOW CUSTOMER OF MINE HAS MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND EVEN PM-ED Edward1 WHICH DID NOT DARE TO TURN UP AT MY JOINT FOR VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION OF WHICH WL DID HIM A MIS-SERVICE. (PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER THREADS)

B.)
WHEN PROBED BY THE CUSTOMER WHICH WL GAVE BAD SERVICE SO THAT SHE CAN BE EXPOSED ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL TO SHARE, HE CHICKENED OUT AND DID NOT DARE TO PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE WL. (PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER THREADS)

C.)
I PURPOSELY CREATED 2 FAKE CLONE ACCOUNTS – LAFFERTY & ZHAOLOVER TO TEST YOUR REACTIONS TO THEM AND TO SEE IF YOU CAN COMMENT THAT THESE 2 ARE IMAGINARY WL THAT DID NOT EXIST. BINGO! YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT THESE 2 WL ARE NON-EXISTENT BEACUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO 1820 AND 1805.

D.)
YOU ARE EITHER A JEALOUS COMPETITOR OR A SOUR GRAPES PUNTER THAT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY A WL WHEN YOU HAVE FAILED TO KC THEM. YOU ARE TRYING TO DESTROY MY BUSINESS.

Edward1, I will not zap you. I am just exposing you here, you SCAMMER CLONE. YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT TO FALL INTO MY TRAP.

Fat Fatt
07-04-2016, 07:49 AM
But you have also exposed yourself as the okt, and also showed that you created clones and writes fake FR.

I think you did not understand or catch the point.

It's not about Edward1 , even if he is competitor okt, which I can't prove or say. But his few recent posts these few days Could not have damaged your business.

It's about the over exposure of your girls through repeated FR. Can't say they are fake FR because I have not tried your girls. But they look fake, all post by newbies

even if they are genuinely good, some of us are afraid to try, knowing our hard earned $150 can be spent elsewhere on better girls.

You need to get genuine customers to write FRs. U need to pre select properly and train your girls. 54A does a rather good job. Then the quality of the girls will bring more customers, not your regurgitated FRs over and over again which people don't read or believe anymore.

Note: I am not okt, and I have patronized girls in1805 before. Maybe this thread starter lafferty is also not okt Peter but someone trying to frame peter. But the main problem are not these, it's about quality of the service, looks of the gals and real FRs by customers

Absolutely agree on Nato17's feedback too.

Fat Fatt
07-04-2016, 07:58 AM
For all you know, exward1 may be an opportunist samster just wanting to gain some points, or recognition, and riding on the wave to "expose" you and your FRs ... He may not even be okt.

Look in this case, who is the winner of this arguments? No one, if fact you exposed yourself. I think all will lose, especially the poor girls who paid so much money and came to Singapore but no business, especially the good ones.

korean
07-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Bro, im not sure whether the fake FRs are written by peters's guy or his enemy. If I'm his enemy, I will create many clones, perform wayang as in the last few pages of this thread to destroy peter's reputation.

Konnichiwawa
07-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Those who try peter house wl should know their wl services. The true is you try u know..... I suggest all peter house wl to go refresher training.

Edward1
07-04-2016, 02:00 PM
GOTCHA!! EDWARD1!

I AM OKT PETER OF L18H20 AND L18H05. I HAVE CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED.

I HAVE PURPOSELY POSTED TWO FAKE FR UNDER 2 FAKE ACCOUNT NAME – lafferty (written in 1820) and zhaolover (written in 1805) TO ENSURE THAT YOU FALL INTO MY TRAP AND YOU DID.

THERE ARE NO WL BY THE NAME “FEI ER” IN 1820 AND NO “XIAOZAO” IN 1805. I HAVE PURPOSELY CREATED 2 CLONE ACCOUNTS UNDER THE NAME “LAFFERTY” AND “ZHAOLOVER” TO EXPOSE YOUR DEEDS.

ONLY GIRLS ARE PRESENT IN 1820:
-QIAN DUO DUO
-JIN JIN
-XIAO YAN
-YE ZI

ONLY THE GIRLS PRESENT IN 1805:
-MI NA
-XIANG XIANG

“FEI ER” AND “XIAO ZAO” WAS CREATED TO EXPOSE THE SCAMMER Edward1 for groundless accusations.

PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING THREAD FOR Edward1's MISDEEDS. HE HAS CLEARLY NOT VISITED EITHER 1820 OR 1805 AND HE IS JUST BULL SHITTING HIS WAY THROUGH THIS FORUM.

A.)
A FELLOW CUSTOMER OF MINE HAS MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND EVEN PM-ED Edward1 WHICH DID NOT DARE TO TURN UP AT MY JOINT FOR VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION OF WHICH WL DID HIM A MIS-SERVICE. (PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER THREADS)

B.)
WHEN PROBED BY THE CUSTOMER WHICH WL GAVE BAD SERVICE SO THAT SHE CAN BE EXPOSED ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL TO SHARE, HE CHICKENED OUT AND DID NOT DARE TO PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE WL. (PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER THREADS)

C.)
I PURPOSELY CREATED 2 FAKE CLONE ACCOUNTS – LAFFERTY & ZHAOLOVER TO TEST YOUR REACTIONS TO THEM AND TO SEE IF YOU CAN COMMENT THAT THESE 2 ARE IMAGINARY WL THAT DID NOT EXIST. BINGO! YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT THESE 2 WL ARE NON-EXISTENT BEACUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO 1820 AND 1805.

D.)
YOU ARE EITHER A JEALOUS COMPETITOR OR A SOUR GRAPES PUNTER THAT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY A WL WHEN YOU HAVE FAILED TO KC THEM. YOU ARE TRYING TO DESTROY MY BUSINESS.

Edward1, I will not zap you. I am just exposing you here, you SCAMMER CLONE. YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT TO FALL INTO MY TRAP.

Hi OKT Peter, I don't know whether you are the one who wrote it or it is the work of your clone or sidekick or competitor. Any way, by writing it, you have exposed yourself further by creating two clones tantamount to buying a piece of rope to hang yourself.

Several senior brothers have expressed their views on this matter very factually with much wisdom. I could not even hold a candle for them and I dare not comment further.

I have not revealed the names of the wls to avoid further heated argument and affecting their livelihood. Since, you have published the list of your wls in these two houses, I found out both of them have left for good. It is now water under the bridge.

Konnichiwawa
07-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Edward to proof your innocence, just expose the wl lah

Hi OKT Peter, I don't know whether you are the one who wrote it or it is the work of your clone or sidekick or competitor. Any way, by writing it, you have exposed yourself further by creating two clones tantamount to buying a piece of rope to hang yourself.

Several senior brothers have expresses their views on this matter very factually with much wisdom. I could not even hold a candle for them and I dare not comment further.

I have not revealed the names of the wls to avoid further heated argument and affecting their livelihood. Since, you have published the list of your wls in these two houses, I found out both of them have left for good. It is now water under the bridge.

Fat Fatt
07-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Bro, im not sure whether the fake FRs are written by peters's guy or his enemy. If I'm his enemy, I will create many clones, perform wayang as in the last few pages of this thread to destroy peter's reputation.

True we all do not know who is who behind the keyboard
Let's hope 1805 will gain the glory days with good pretty service girls like Ferrari money etc

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2016, 02:05 PM
My buddy call money kena svirus leh

Let's hope 1805 will gain the glory days with good pretty service girls like Ferrari money etc

zhaolover
09-04-2016, 01:14 AM

Hi guys on a Friday night / Saturday morning,

Yes, I am Peter Gwee, okt of L18H20 and L18H05. Any enquiries or greviances, you can direct it to my email at:

[email protected]
or
Club 20 - Lorong 18 house 20.

I will try to answer your questions within 1-2 week's time (7 - 14 days) as I am not very good in English (Chinese Educated). Please refrain from posting negative comments, especially without substantiation. i.e keep saying my WLs is lousy but simply refuse to mention who. This is unfair.

Just an update to you guys:

There has been a very low influx of WLs into Geylang recently for the current recruitment cycle. The recruitment cycle usually starts every in the following time period:

a.) Feburary - March
b.) June - July
c.) Oct - Nov

There are about 40 - 50 houses in Geylang and every cycle mentioned above, about 300 girls are being recruited as per AV requirements.

L18H20 and L18H05, like all other houses had a hard time during this time period as with other houses, as the recruitment of girls have gone downhill. For 1820 has the capacity to take in 20 WLs and 1805 has room for 12 WLs. I am not going to reveal the exact numbers here since some of the WLs are still dropping off from my current list of confirmed coming. But I expect the next batch to come in sometime end April or starting May. Hopefully they will reach our shores to serve you brothers asap.

zhaolover
09-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Here is a list of FAQs in case you are wondering:

Q1.) Tell me about the fake FRs.

It is a common practice to write Fake FRs and most of these fake FRs are outsourced to free-lancers to write. I have several okts approaching me when i first started L18H20 last year, asking me who do i hire to write fake FRs. FYI, I do not hire fake FR writers, only genuine customers write for me.
Also, the rate for FR writers vary. The writers are paid $20 - $30 per FR of about 400-650words. That is what the rates these writers are being paid. I will not want to expose which houses write fake FRs since there is a consensus for us to co-exist in harmony, though not easy, still it has to be done.

Some houses are more stingy, that is they pay like $5 or try to entice customers by giving them discounts to write for them.

Q2.) Do you hire writers to write Fake FRs?

No. Also, I cannot stop pple from writing fake FRs for me if there are any.

Q3.) What are the current WLs left over.

1820 - Qian Duo Duo, Jin Jin, Xiao Yan, Ye Zi (4 WLs)
1805 - Mi Na, Xiang Xiang (2 WLs)

Q4.) What are your promotional policies / Business ideals

I believe in honesty and providing geniune services though you guys still refuse to believe in me.

I will will stand by every WL in my house, I will also have no qualms to accept criticisms/complains of my WLs should they offer subpar services.
Tell me after your session, or email me, do whatever you can to sound off to me. I do not run a hit-and-run business and I am here to stay. If you feel that you do not receive your $150 worth, I will gladly find out the reason why and address your concerns.

zhaolover
09-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Q5.) What about point systems and zapping?

To be honest, if i really want to promote my services. there is an easy way out, which is to buy aged sammyboy accounts and "appear as senior members". FYI, each of these accounts cost between $100 - $200. I am well connected in this industry and among all okts and there are many okts that do this. I am not like them.

Neither do i want to create phantom accounts to zap others as this, to me, a sexagenerian, zapping is a childish act. I am here to make a living, not to gain fame and undermine fellow forumer standing.

Q6.) So, Peter, you mentioned you are Chinese ED, who on earth is writing this for you. Most likely a clone??

Nah, I have heard of people flaming me for the past few weeks and my daugther created this account to write in English for me.
Two accounts created by her to test pple here and to clear the air are "lafferty" and "zhaolover"

I am not active in the forum as i do not understand English well and also, my daugther is a full time golf instructor. We simply do not have time to post and chit chat in the forum.

Q7.) That is a lot of crap from you. Anything else more honest?

Yes.

This is not a promotional effort on my WL. This is an honest opinion gathered from the WLs that has worked for me in the past 6 months.

L18H20:

i.) Qian Duo Duo - She is the closest you can get to "Ferrari" the famed ang pai of 1805 in the past. about 80% similarity in service and skills.
ii.) Jin Jin - Close competitior to Qian Duo Duo.
iii.) Xiao yan - She is stubborn and thinks in her own ways. Her service is jackpot. You need good chemistry with her. You get the idea....
iv.) Ye Zi - She has mood swings and complains are common from customers. You get the flow....

L18H05:

i.) Mi Na - She is a hardworker and gives good service. she has given birth to kids before.
ii.) Xiang Xiang - She tries really hard like Mi Na too.

** I am not promoting any of them here. I have already told you who is a good try. Try the ones I recommended.

If you try and it's good please compliment

If you try and it's not good, please also feedback to me and i welcome you to FR badly too

If you did not try, shut up and don't comment, thanks

If you continue to suspect/doubt me, then don't come

Q8.) So why no FR from your customers this week?
I have told my customers to refrain from writing for this week as I wanted to clear the air.

Best Regards,

Peter Gwee
Club 20 - 1820
Club 5 - 1805

sammyboyfor
09-04-2016, 02:33 AM
Why don't you guys appoint an independent panel of cheongsters who can be trusted to give honest FRs and everybody can benefit from their reports.

max_priest
09-04-2016, 10:53 AM
Why don't you guys appoint an independent panel of cheongsters who can be trusted to give honest FRs and everybody can benefit from their reports.

Boss, it sounds like a lucrative business channel for you if most (even if not 100%) of the GL OKTs gonna promote their business using your forum as the primary advertising platform ... You will be laughing all the way to the bank :p ... However it might backfire though ... This is because any forms of advertisement and/or business solicitation on legal commercial sex is a violation of a regulation set up by AV.

Posting fake/exaggerated FR has been a serious bone of contention here over the years ... in fact more rampant & obvious in FL domes. Whether in FL Domes, HC threads or GL threads, I have seen "senior (phantom) samsters" who went into hiatus for a long period but reappeared from no where to post FR ... Some in the past were not even active in the GL sub threads before their hiatus. What does that tells one? :D

Cheers,
MaXx

Konnichiwawa
09-04-2016, 03:51 PM
If there independent panel doing audit checks I think 101% all wl failure to meet the service industry standard as compare to streetstanding standard which cost only $20 to $60 buck

sammyboyfor
09-04-2016, 03:55 PM
I'm not interested in revenue but it would be wonderful for the forum if a group of you guys establishes a good reputation so that everyone trusts the FRs written by the nicks that have established a reputation for being honest and impartial.

If I was in Singapore I would do it myself. :)

Boss, it sounds like a lucrative business channel for you if most (even if not 100%) of the GL OKTs gonna promote their business using your forum as the primary advertising platform ... You will be laughing all the way to the bank :p ... However it might backfire though ... This is because any forms of advertisement and/or business solicitation on legal commercial sex is a violation of a regulation set up by AV.

Posting fake/exaggerated FR is a serious bone of contention here over the years ... in fact more rampant & obvious in FL domes. Whether in FL Domes, HC threads or GL threads, I have seen "senior (phantom) samsters" who went into hiatus for a long period but reappeared from no where to post FR ... Some in the past were not even active in the GL sub threads before their hiatus. What does that tell one? :D

Cheers,
MaXx

nat28
09-04-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm not interested in revenue but it would be wonderful for the forum if a group of you guys establishes a good reputation so that everyone trusts the FRs written by the nicks that have established a reputation for being honest and impartial.

If I was in Singapore I would do it myself. :)

It's a great idea boss. But since there is always a factor of different yardstick & preferences among cheongsters, there must be a set of agreed standards in terms rating a WL. E.g. looks, boobs size, gfe, attitude, etc. Perhaps set a reference against a number of existing or past ang pai whom had delivered outstanding services & with great looks?

Nato17
10-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Q5.) What about point systems and zapping?

To be honest, if i really want to promote my services. there is an easy way out, which is to buy aged sammyboy accounts and "appear as senior members". FYI, each of these accounts cost between $100 - $200. I am well connected in this industry and among all okts and there are many okts that do this. I am not like them.

Neither do i want to create phantom accounts to zap others as this, to me, a sexagenerian, zapping is a childish act. I am here to make a living, not to gain fame and undermine fellow forumer standing.

Q6.) So, Peter, you mentioned you are Chinese ED, who on earth is writing this for you. Most likely a clone??

Nah, I have heard of people flaming me for the past few weeks and my daugther created this account to write in English for me.
Two accounts created by her to test pple here and to clear the air are "lafferty" and "zhaolover"

I am not active in the forum as i do not understand English well and also, my daugther is a full time golf instructor. We simply do not have time to post and chit chat in the forum.

Q7.) That is a lot of crap from you. Anything else more honest?

Yes.

This is not a promotional effort on my WL. This is an honest opinion gathered from the WLs that has worked for me in the past 6 months.

L18H20:

i.) Qian Duo Duo - She is the closest you can get to "Ferrari" the famed ang pai of 1805 in the past. about 80% similarity in service and skills.
ii.) Jin Jin - Close competitior to Qian Duo Duo.
iii.) Xiao yan - She is stubborn and thinks in her own ways. Her service is jackpot. You need good chemistry with her. You get the idea....
iv.) Ye Zi - She has mood swings and complains are common from customers. You get the flow....

L18H05:

i.) Mi Na - She is a hardworker and gives good service. she has given birth to kids before.
ii.) Xiang Xiang - She tries really hard like Mi Na too.

** I am not promoting any of them here. I have already told you who is a good try. Try the ones I recommended.

If you try and it's good please compliment

If you try and it's not good, please also feedback to me and i welcome you to FR badly too

If you did not try, shut up and don't comment, thanks

If you continue to suspect/doubt me, then don't come

Q8.) So why no FR from your customers this week?
I have told my customers to refrain from writing for this week as I wanted to clear the air.

Best Regards,

Peter Gwee
Club 20 - 1820
Club 5 - 1805

On the whole, Peter, you did well. But telling brothers to shut up if no comments, will basically drive them against you. Just my own two cents worth.

yy0202
10-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Unbiase panel? Michelin star rated for each house? Sounds great...

ringo6668
11-04-2016, 03:48 PM
I know of a OKT who even pay his friend to train their new girls who service are below par.Even if you paid to write FR I think it the matter of time pple will know is fake unless you really tried the WL before.Creating fake FR you will lose your customer eventully.But even if someone try to flame you by writing bad about your WL but not true eventully he will be exposed and it will not effect your business.Just my 2 cent opinion.

Fat Fatt
11-04-2016, 06:17 PM
I know of a OKT who even pay his friend to train their new girls who service are below par.Even if you paid to write FR I think it the matter of time pple will know is fake unless you really tried the WL before.Creating fake FR you will lose your customer eventully.But even if someone try to flame you by writing bad about your WL but not true eventully he will be exposed and it will not effect your business.Just my 2 cent opinion.

Agree. And bro Korean highlighted it might be Peter's rivals getting him in trouble. You never know who is behind the screen writing all these FRs and counter comments flame etc

Lorres
11-04-2016, 11:22 PM
The quality of the girls and the rooms will speak for themselves.
I always believe FR is only accurate up to the physical description of the girls. Service and attitude are subjective as WL and cheongsters are human and have their moods.

BronzeGod
12-04-2016, 01:04 AM
The quality of the girls and the rooms will speak for themselves.
I always believe FR is only accurate up to the physical description of the girls. Service and attitude are subjective as WL and cheongsters are human and have their moods.

To add to what you mentioned, the best girls in geylang are almost never shared here, unlike what we used to do maybe two years ago before most of us went silent in this forum for various reasons as things here just spiralled downwards.

Last time when newbies arrived, the reports on which house and names and description usually came out pretty fast.

Now even some newbies came more than two months also no one will mention them.

But that is good though, as there are almost no queues in geylang anymore

Even those house with new girls also super quiet unlike how it got super packed on the first few opening days...

Of course, having said that, standards have really dropped badly across the board. Though some gems can still be found here and there... :)

Lorres
12-04-2016, 09:58 PM
I agree, Bronzegod, that FR getting lesser. Queue getting shorter, I suspect...seeing that OKTs of many houses calling out to customers. Maybe they are just hard working OKTs! LOL

There are two situations here
1. Maybe there are less GL Cheongsters
2. Maybe it is that this forum getting less popular.
Maybe its both.