PDA

View Full Version : Old place with new establishment

jackass101
06-04-2016, 09:59 AM
Hi Bros,

Was feeling a severe case of sexual tension last week, so i went back to one of my old haunts to discover that boss and shop has changed. At first i was sibei sad but then when i saw A****, my eyes light up.

So went in massage and when i lying face up and she massaging me, i can see that she was really pretty and her body really tok kong kind, firm real c cup boobs and her legs slim and long with thigh gap. WAH confirm buay lun wanna pia. so when she pop GQ, i asked got FJ not she say dont have and to see her strip all and hj you is $100. WAh knn sibei sian

Anw might as well la. So she stripped. her body is 10/10, this one is the best body i have ever seen in my years of chionging. Won't lose to K-pop girl/model 1 shot $600 kind.

So her service is she would only HJ you in a straddle position. Visually it was fucking awesome but feeling wise still like hand lo. Macam Occulus rift like that. cannot kiss and only can roam top so not everyone's cuppa tea.

Anw if you are still interested, pls pm me.

logmeinla
06-04-2016, 10:03 AM
100 only hj? Man, market spoiled like this.

power69
06-04-2016, 11:23 AM
old one closed down by raid?

retepoet
06-04-2016, 02:00 PM
care to share this, see your FR also sibeh song siah :D lols......

Hi Bros,

Was feeling a severe case of sexual tension last week, so i went back to one of my old haunts to discover that boss and shop has changed. At first i was sibei sad but then when i saw A****, my eyes light up.

So went in massage and when i lying face up and she massaging me, i can see that she was really pretty and her body really tok kong kind, firm real c cup boobs and her legs slim and long with thigh gap. WAH confirm buay lun wanna pia. so when she pop GQ, i asked got FJ not she say dont have and to see her strip all and hj you is $100. WAh knn sibei sian

Anw might as well la. So she stripped. her body is 10/10, this one is the best body i have ever seen in my years of chionging. Won't lose to K-pop girl/model 1 shot $600 kind.

So her service is she would only HJ you in a straddle position. Visually it was fucking awesome but feeling wise still like hand lo. Macam Occulus rift like that. cannot kiss and only can roam top so not everyone's cuppa tea.

Anw if you are still interested, pls pm me.

Rocky8888
29-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Hi bro I interested , please share contact thanks a lot

wphe
29-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Hi bro can share? Up u if it good. Thks

Smalllboi
06-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi bro can share location pls?

bi12012
06-05-2016, 05:20 AM
Bro can share contact?