PDA

View Full Version : My Fetish - Seeing Other Guys with GF

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 01:08 AM
This has been my long time fetish. I never knew or thought I would have such tendency until I started dating my wife, then gf a few years ago. This is a 100% true story so might not be as juicy as you want it to be.

It started a few months after we got attached. I've always thought my gf was prim and proper cos she's not the type who drinks, wear low cut, etc.

Then one day, she told me she had something to confess. She told me prior to being with me, she had this relationship to a married guy in our office (we knew each other as colleagues) for about a year.

It was not an ordinary relationship. He would frequently invite another of our colleague in their sex sessions, either as a guy carrying the video cam or as the second guy in the MMF.

The thing is, she didn't tell me about the video part or the second guy part. I only found out a lot later myself when I was told by another guy colleague (the third guy) who saw the videos. The married guy apparently invited him and a few others in office to watch the videos at his place.

The funny thing is when I found out about this, although shocked, I didn't get angry. Instead, I was very curious. So i finally plucked enough courage to ask my gf about it and then she started confessing more.

The sex involved up to three guys in sessions. Often just two though. The third guy was usually supposed to be the videographer but he decided to jump in.

That's when I realised hearing all this excited me. After finding out, our relationship took a change. At first, I would ask to take pics of her topless or naked, telling her it's for my keepsake. I would then share with one and slowly more of my close guy friends.

Then one day, I decided to ask one of those I showed if he would be interested to make out with my gf. He finally agreed after at first being shocked at the idea that I was proposing something crazy.

Then I had to tell and convince my gf to meet him. I asked if she would like to have that lifestyle all over again although she is already attached. She was very surprised at my proposal but didn't take long to agree to meet my friends for a drinks session.

Budget
04-04-2016, 08:00 AM
First to support

Hakkien
04-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Why don't you share some pics of your gf here?

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Thanks Budget!

I will share pics after the whole story is posted. I'm gauging interest level on this and seeing if I can find like-minded men who have the same tendency as me. I know most men won't like it even at the thought of knowing their wives or gfs did in the past with their partners. Just hoping to find those who are interested to hear my experience or those who also share this same mindset as me.

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Response rate quite poor here.... Sigh

Xeus
04-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Thanks Budget!

I will share pics after the whole story is posted. I'm gauging interest level on this and seeing if I can find like-minded men who have the same tendency as me. I know most men won't like it even at the thought of knowing their wives or gfs did in the past with their partners. Just hoping to find those who are interested to hear my experience or those who also share this same mindset as me.

Here to support!

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Here to support!

Thanks Xeus.

I will continue my story below.

unsung80
04-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Response rate quite poor here.... Sigh

Don't be put off by the poor response rate here. Is rather slow nowadays in SBF you know.. ;)

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Don't be put off by the poor response rate here. Is rather slow nowadays in SBF you know.. ;)

Thanks! I see lots of traffic on other threads, thinking mine should have decent responses. Guess I'm wrong...

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 05:12 PM
She wore a blue-white V-neck halter neck bare back dress that night. It was a night out to a large club at Clarke Quay. I remember clearly becos I bought it online from Victoria's Secret for her.

We met my friend there (decided to try just on one first). He was there first. Cover charge only for entry on Saturday nights. Comes with one free drink. We reached around 10+pm and it was already quite packed. Luckily my friend arrived earlier and could get a table for us. Otherwise had to stand the whole night.

My gf sat next to him and me opposite her. As the night wore on, they drank more. At times, I hinted to him via text message that he should initiate something but he didn't. I drank a lot of the house beer too.

My gf decided she needed to go to the toilet. I told my friend to accompany her. They didn't come back even after 15 minutes or so. I called his phone and it ranged till voicemail and so I decided to go look for them.

I saw her sitting on a high stool near the toilet and he was french kissing her while standing. I watched for a while and had to go back to the table in case someone took it.

Shortly after, from where I was seated, I could see them on the dance floor among the crowd. I saw him run his finger down her cleavage as they were dancing and subsequently saw them french kissing and hugging at times.

They came back shortly after about two songs. This time, they behaved more intimately than before they went for the toilet break. His arm was around her shoulder or waist most of the time. More beer flowed.

Nothing major happened at the club but we decided to go to his office which is one of the shophouses nearby. I was very drunk by then and sort of had to stagger my way, following him. When there, I puked in his toilet bowl. I seriously drank too much at the club.

When I came out, I saw he brought her to the couch at the waiting area for visitors and they had already started kissing. I watched them through the door of the adjoining conference room. He undid the knot on her halter neck dress, revealing her nude bra (I know.. I should have told her to go bra-less but she's a 36D (I'm not kidding about this) and it's going to be too much bounce if bra-less.

They continued to make out but didn't go the full one probably because it was their first encounter.

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Here to support!

Thanks Xeus!

samsengkia
04-04-2016, 05:14 PM

Seeing high response in other threads, I thought mine would too. THanks for the encouragement.

killerBone
04-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Camping for more.

ttocaw
04-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Camping for support.

Please update soon TS.

ReTweets
04-04-2016, 05:49 PM

Why is that so?

loveAR
04-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Nice posts support

Arthurh
04-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Drop by to support.

Season_Tea
04-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Support and nice story pls continue

takashi31400
04-04-2016, 09:52 PM
Bro Samsengkia,

Up you my humble 5.me like minded ,but gf conservative.
Please continue to share your story.
Cheers.:)

Thanks Budget!

samsengkia
05-04-2016, 12:26 AM
I hope by being truthful in my writing about what happened does not bore all of you.

To continue my story:

My friend did not go the full one with my gf. I was lying on the conference room floor, head spinning from the overdose of beer, looking out through the door at him and my gf. My gf took the nude bra cups (NuBra was the brand she wore. She only wears NuBra with this dress. Usually she wears VS bras) off after he took the knot off her halter neck dress. He then resumed kissing her after seeing her bare breasts and reached out with his right hand to grab her left breast. My gf's breathing got heavy (I was not very far from them; it's a small shophouse office).

He then moved to put her breast into his mouth and I think he was either sucking it or licking the nipple (I couldn't tell from where I was). He moved his right hand down to her crotch but my gf held his hand and didn't let him go further (I know, it's a spoiler).

She let go of his hand and moved her left hand towards his crotch, unzipped his pants and slipped her hand in. Again, I couldn't see what happened but could only see her hand in his pants and he was very still throughout.

She then moved to kneel down in front of him while he was still sitting on the sofa and took out his already erect dick and "swallowed" it. I cannot remember how long it took but he cummed in her mouth. I don't remember seeing her spit so I presumed she swallowed. I did ask my gf after that incident but she couldn't remember much too as she drank a lot prior to that.

samsengkia
05-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Bro Samsengkia,

Up you my humble 5.me like minded ,but gf conservative.
Please continue to share your story.
Cheers.:)

Thank you very much! I suggest you slowly drop hints to your gf and encourage her. If not for my gf's first fling, I don't think I would have managed to convinced to do this too. Once girls try it, some will get hooked onto it and will want more. :)

diputs1269
05-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Supporting here, more please.

enigma88
05-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Interesting story. Camping to support.

thor1981
05-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Support bro.

Have recently begun exploring this with my GF and a bro I know well.

Previously enjoyed meeting couples w this interest.

spas
05-04-2016, 01:56 AM
Great post TS, looking forward to more exciting episodes!

Rickey
05-04-2016, 06:01 AM
Wow !.. din know there is tis new exciting thread by bro samsengkia until now !!...Thankfully din miss much...All of us are bound to hv some kinda of fetishes or other all the time in our minds but most of us are unable to bring them to reality...:(

Another guy joining in to support TS !!...like & enjoy reading fetishes such as his :):p...so TS. plzzz dun keep us waiting too long to read more about this sexciting fetish of yours...

haiz28
05-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Bro

Hope I am not too late in supporting your thread.
Awaiting for more and the juicy pics.:D

Rickey
05-04-2016, 10:22 PM
She wore a blue-white V-neck halter neck bare back dress that night. It was a night out to a large club at Clarke Quay. I remember clearly becos I bought it online from Victoria's Secret for her.

We met my friend there (decided to try just on one first). He was there first.

When I came out, I saw he brought her to the couch at the waiting area for visitors and they had already started kissing. I watched them through the door of the adjoining conference room. He undid the knot on her halter neck dress, revealing her nude bra (I know.. I should have told her to go bra-less but she's a 36D (I'm not kidding about this) and it's going to be too much bounce if bra-less.

They continued to make out but didn't go the full one probably because it was their first encounter.
Wow !!..come to such a sensual & sexciting part ! :p...but Where's TS ??...is he continuing this juicy story of his..seeing other guys making out wif his G/f ?? :confused:

samsengkia
06-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Thank you for the support.

My story has different "time zones". One, the part of her life before she got to know me. I haven't covered all yet. Two, the part of her trying out all this while still being my gf. Three, despite all this, I still married her and we continue to try out all this although not as frequent these days.

I'm still in part two now although I have touched on a little of part one which I will go back to write about.

To continue my story:

Like I said, I think she swallowed instead of spit his cum because that's just her nature. She prefers to almost all of the time. My friend decided to end the session as he was quite tipsy and the rest is boring. Hailed a cab to get home.

What's more interesting is days after, my friend starting texting her (I gave them both their numbers) and they decided to meet up for a movie at Bugis. I remember it was a weekday so both had to take half day leave but I continued to work.

That kind of frustrated me a little but my friend assured that he will relate what happened between the both of them during my absence. This is what he told me through phone while my wife was on her way home that night after the meetup:

My gf wore a blue low round neck top (she asked me to choose the top to wear). It showed a lot of chest but only a little cleavage if you look from the front. When you are tall and next to her, you can look down the almost the entire cleavage because of the size of her boobs pushing her top forward.

They went into the cinema theatre, found themselves a place (they didn't sit according to the tickets as it was pretty empty on a weekday). Somewhere through the movie (not sure start or halfway), my friend decided to slip his hand into her top through her neckline. She was wearing a one-third cup bra and my friend said he managed to find her nipple almost straight away after slipping in his hand. He fingered her nipple for quite a while, got her really aroused and the nipple erect before he took his hand out and slip into her work pants to finger her.

My friend thinks he managed to get my gf to reach climax (my gf claims she did get aroused and wet but didn't reach). Because they were where they were, that's as far as they could go during that meet up which ended boringly with a simple dinner.

Crevices
06-04-2016, 12:57 AM
do continue tS

orangeproud
06-04-2016, 01:37 AM
Anymore to continue?:)

licker69
06-04-2016, 08:02 AM
TS pls continue...it starts to get hot

loveAR
06-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Love ur posts nice

Lamborg
06-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Nice TS, real encounters are always best! Support :D

cabayasi
06-04-2016, 12:58 PM
TS, I am almost same minded with you but on the other end, be the 3rd guy joining in, :D

samsengkia
06-04-2016, 03:17 PM
TS, I am almost same minded with you but on the other end, be the 3rd guy joining in, :D

The big question is would you allow Your gf or wife to do this? ;)

samsengkia
06-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Let me go back to the basics on how all this first started. If you have read my first post, you might have read that my gf was the prim and proper type of girl. At least to me, she was back then.

When I found out about her relationship with the married guy in office, it was a shocker. What was more shocking was that this guy was into MMF. I can't be sure if he's using her to satisfy his fetish or he really liked her. Of course, she didn't tell me initially about the MMF thing or the videos that captured it.

When she subsequently admitted to having been in the videos although she claimed she didn't know the other guys in office watched it, I had this inclination to watch it for myself. However, I've never managed to get hold of it as she claims that the videos were kept by the guy after each session.

A few months after my gf and I got married, I chanced upon the videos in her laptop (she forgot to lock screen that night) while I was, with the intention of looking for them, thinking that she might be hidding them from me.

Like I said in my first post, according to my mutual friend who saw the videos, there were most of the times two guys in the videos.

This was true when I watched the videos myself. Scenes of two men on her filled most of the videos. Sometimes they will start with just one guy, the guy she was having a relationship with. The videos often started with them filming themselves drinking wine. She will get high and then the guys will start fondling her and she will start striping herself down.

Most of the time this takes place in the living room, presumably his apartment. They would often make her go doggy with one guy being given BJ while another rams her from the back. Sometimes she would kneel and give one of them BJ. That guy is pretty rough when it comes to BJ, often making her gag and choke at times.

When he cums, he either cums on her face and body or he will make her swallow by holding her head and refusing to let go. The interesting thing is my gf seems to enjoy it cos she always appears to smile after he finishes cumming.

I won't go into greater details as there's too many but feel free to ask if you need to know more. I will try to give details if I can remember any specific ones.

loveAR
07-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Nice .. Update more please

lustarhymes
07-04-2016, 08:33 AM
How did she first started MMF with that guy? Was she willing or forced/tricked into it...plus video some more!!!

spluder101
07-04-2016, 10:20 AM
http://www.tasteofcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/write-for-us1.jpg

darkshiver
08-04-2016, 01:29 AM
Let me go back to the basics on how all this first started. If you have read my first post, you might have read that my gf was the prim and proper type of girl. At least to me, she was back then.

Thanks samsengkia... great stuff. 14 points from me for encouragement.

Zulsa
08-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Nice .. Update more please

Yes do continue :D

Suprises
08-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Camping for more please

AntonioConte
09-04-2016, 02:55 AM
Camping for more please

Yes, very interesting topic :)

XinfernoX
11-04-2016, 01:00 AM
I'd like to hear more.
Seems I share same feitsh as I'd often fantasize sharing my FB with another guy:D

Rizaneb
11-04-2016, 01:20 AM
I'd like to hear more.
Seems I share same feitsh as I'd often fantasize sharing my FB with another guy:D

Does your FB agree? :)

enigma88
11-04-2016, 04:04 AM
Thanks TS for sharing your story. It's getting very hot. Please continue.

ColdHardTruth
11-04-2016, 04:43 AM
Thanks TS for sharing your story. It's getting very hot. Please continue.

Yes do continue

AbsolutDunhill
14-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Please continue your story. This is very interesting.

samsengkia
23-02-2018, 04:33 PM
How did she first started MMF with that guy? Was she willing or forced/tricked into it...plus video some more!!!
She wasn't tricked. She really likes him. She was like 20/21 at that time and this guy was in his late 30s. She was willing to do MMF just to please him. Some colleagues in the office know about this fling but there was chatter ongoing. They once got spotted in the office car park in his car before and I was told this much later by a colleague.

samsengkia
23-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Support bro.

Have recently begun exploring this with my GF and a bro I know well.

Previously enjoyed meeting couples w this interest.
Did you managed to make progress?

Siriusam
23-02-2018, 05:08 PM
wow openly fucking around with colleagues.. and the whole office knows about it. sure or not, the married guy not afraid this will jeopardize his career? Sounds too good to be true, like JAV.

samsengkia
23-02-2018, 05:11 PM
wow openly fucking around with colleagues.. and the whole office knows about it. sure or not, the married guy not afraid this will jeopardize his career? Sounds too good to be true, like JAV.
Not openly fucking. They didn't totally hide it too though. But he is known to office people that he visits prostitutes. My gf wasn't aware back then but much later, she discovered it after they broke off.