PDA

View Full Version : Low Hanging Fruits in SammyboyForum

robyson
03-04-2016, 04:19 PM
I cannot help but note with interest with the number of low hanging fruits in this forum. These member put Singaporean men to shame.

1. What can $150 buy you nowadays? It just a meal at a restaurant?? You pay $150 for touch and fuck a woman and you are demanding so much. shame on you.

2. The so called senior samsters are just pple who spend so much time with eyes plastered to the screen on computer. These are the people whom have failed in their career. Spend more time making money, pathetic poor losers.

3. Stop exchanging points, zapping each other just to increase credibility. So what if you are senior? you are senior in your sperm count too, watch your health.

4. Lastly, unless you are in your early twenties with too much time on your hands, you will not have that much time in your thirties like me. If you are a local university grad after age 28 or 29, you should be busy and earning over $100k per annum, not bumming around or KPKB for a paltry sum of $150 spent on a poor WL. I am 32 this year and I work hard and make good income on my weekdays. Why would I have so much time to post and "increase my points" on sammyboy. Come on... its only $150 a miserable amount of money.

Thanks for your time and giving me the opportunity at ranting. I just want to express my disdain of low income earners KPKB-ing over a miserable $150 spent.

If you can't afford it, don't fuck

howck001
03-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Well, seem you frustrated buddy. This forum is for sharing and getting right girl from right source.
so commercialize now… I trust only based on person/ID or real FR.

Lorres
03-04-2016, 05:21 PM
I click on this thread thinking that it is a tongue in cheek discussion of WL with saggy big boobs....I was clearly wrong LOL

BTW, low hanging fruits refers to easily achievable tasks, and not referring to poor people.

saabking
03-04-2016, 05:30 PM
I click on this thread thinking that it is a tongue in cheek discussion of WL with saggy big boobs....I was clearly wrong LOL

BTW, low hanging fruits refers to easily achievable tasks, and not referring to poor people.

lol..singlish idiom

comm
03-04-2016, 10:54 PM
bro....when u go hawker center eat fish ball noodle $4, and only got 1 fish ball, will u complain ?

or will u say $4 only, got noodle is already very good :D:D:D

unfit
04-04-2016, 12:23 AM
bro....when u go hawker center eat fish ball noodle $4, and only got 1 fish ball, will u complain ?

or will u say $4 only, got noodle is already very good

Hotdog got no dog:rolleyes:

So fishball noodles no fishball normal mah:D

Mr_don_juan
04-04-2016, 12:56 AM
I cannot help but note with interest with the number of low hanging fruits in this forum. These member put Singaporean men to shame.

1. What can $150 buy you nowadays? It just a meal at a restaurant?? You pay $150 for touch and fuck a woman and you are demanding so much. shame on you.

2. The so called senior samsters are just pple who spend so much time with eyes plastered to the screen on computer. These are the people whom have failed in their career. Spend more time making money, pathetic poor losers.

3. Stop exchanging points, zapping each other just to increase credibility. So what if you are senior? you are senior in your sperm count too, watch your health.

4. Lastly, unless you are in your early twenties with too much time on your hands, you will not have that much time in your thirties like me. If you are a local university grad after age 28 or 29, you should be busy and earning over $100k per annum, not bumming around or KPKB for a paltry sum of $150 spent on a poor WL. I am 32 this year and I work hard and make good income on my weekdays. Why would I have so much time to post and "increase my points" on sammyboy. Come on... its only $150 a miserable amount of money.

Thanks for your time and giving me the opportunity at ranting. I just want to express my disdain of low income earners KPKB-ing over a miserable $150 spent.

Actually high income earners are extremely stingy petty people. They dont give tips and expect gd service. Rolling into debts to look gd. That what i heard frm people in the airlines fnb and retail industry. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Mr_don_juan
04-04-2016, 01:01 AM

Ask khaw boon wah :D

Nato17
04-04-2016, 06:04 AM

He apparently is overpaid because he basically doesn't even know what is low hanging fruits. lol.

Can we spell FT anyone?

Nato17
04-04-2016, 06:12 AM

Let me tell you this. You may think you are earning 100k per year is cool. But let us look at the flip side there are many who make more than that here. I can assure you that there will be people making a million a more a month and they are here.

Now, I totally agree it is $150 only and people shouldn't complain too much about it. But it is people like you that cause inflation!

Btw, I am NOT sure how much you earn but the way you talk, you need a lesson in humility and also a tongue lashing.

1. I am going to assume you make 500 a day, which would probably put you in the top 10%.

2. You use, let us say 250 per day. And you save 250. In theory, you are doing well. However, the rules of inflation and saving for your old age negates that you need 250 per day from the time you retire to the time you die. Thus, you have let us say 30 years to save and another 30 years to die from the time you retire.

3. In a nutshell, you are barely breaking even.

4. I have seen tonnes of CEOs from MNCs make millions only to live comfortable normal lifestyles only. Who are you to really think you are a big shot anyway?

Just my two cents worth.

nakamitchi
04-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Let me tell you this. You may think you are earning 100k per year is cool. But let us look at the flip side there are many who make more than that here. I can assure you that there will be people making a million a more a month and they are here.

Now, I totally agree it is $150 only and people shouldn't complain too much about it. But it is people like you that cause inflation!

Btw, I am NOT sure how much you earn but the way you talk, you need a lesson in humility and also a tongue lashing.

1. I am going to assume you make 500 a day, which would probably put you in the top 10%.

2. You use, let us say 250 per day. And you save 250. In theory, you are doing well. However, the rules of inflation and saving for your old age negates that you need 250 per day from the time you retire to the time you die. Thus, you have let us say 30 years to save and another 30 years to die from the time you retire.

4. I have seen tonnes of CEOs from MNCs make millions only to live comfortable normal lifestyles only. Who are you to really think you are a big shot anyway?

Just my two cents worth.

Good morning bro!!!......the only thing i agree with him is list no.1 same like u,the kpkb thing over the ladies for $150.....

Whereas the rest....maybe he is big income earner wow....we small time people only must cut 4D money to enjoy a good fuck wow....

Nato17
04-04-2016, 06:40 AM
Good morning bro!!!......the only thing i agree with him is list no.1 same like u,the kpkb thing over the ladies for $150.....

Whereas the rest....maybe he is big income earner wow....we small time people only must cut 4D money to enjoy a good fuck wow....

Woot! Long time no see bro!

Yeah, I have to become OKT. Maybe next time he lose his job, he can become OKT then we see how. LOL.

bonkning
04-04-2016, 07:23 AM
maybe he is big income earner wow....we small time people only must cut 4D money to enjoy a good fuck wow....
small time meh... u dun be so modest leh ... :p
if noodle no fishball i sure kpkb tell everybody dat i kno not to buy lorr..
dun b so gonk kena con .. :o

pussylicious12345
04-04-2016, 08:00 AM

You are only earning 100k per annum, and you think it's a big deal? Ha ha... Many Bros here earn more than you lah.... Only just join this month, and kena zapped to negative zone speaks a lot about how you behave in this forum. Stop whining and complaining, and start behaving like a 32- yr old man!

Rawall
04-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Hey bro robyson,
Thanks for the good laugh on a boring Monday morning. You must be working too hard for your income that you don't even have time to look-up what "low hanging fruits" actually means before you rant.

Since you are making good income, spend more time bonking and less ranting, young man. You are too stressed out, lol.

Nato17
04-04-2016, 10:26 AM

Actually, his one very special. He gets one string of noodle and one fish ball and he will not complain.

Come to think of it, I should sell fishball noodle to him. I sure tell him if he ask. You pay $4 nia. One fish ball and 1 noodle, what else you want. He sure won't complain one. Wah with customers like him, I sure make a killing.

Nato17
04-04-2016, 10:32 AM

Btw, super duper good grammar on your side.
"These member put Singaporean men to shame."
It should read "these members (sic) put Singaporean men to shame." PS. YOU PUT US SGs to shame by not knowing when to add an s or not.

"The so called senior samsters are just pple who spend so much time with eyes plastered to the screen on computer. These are the people whom have failed in their career. Spend more time making money, pathetic poor losers."

"These (NOT the) so-called (u missing a hypen) senior samsters are just people who, spend so much time with their (sic) eyes plastered to the computer screen (there is no such thing as a screen on a computer, duh). These are people, whom have failed in their career(s). (sic)."

If I am your boss, I would fricking ask you in a meeting if you even passed your first degree. Either your boss is cock eye or u are. ;)

comm
04-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Actually, his one very special. He gets one string of noodle and one fish ball and he will not complain.

Come to think of it, I should sell fishball noodle to him. I sure tell him if he ask. You pay $4 nia. One fish ball and 1 noodle, what else you want. He sure won't complain one. Wah with customers like him, I sure make a killing.

fishball king millionaire :D:D

Nato17
04-04-2016, 12:09 PM
fishball king millionaire :D:D

I OKT Millionaire. Actually, the only millionaire is the number of sperm i let loose in WLs. :)

korean
04-04-2016, 12:55 PM
Hotdog got no dog:rolleyes:

So fishball noodles no fishball normal mah:D

Buy laopo biscuit why no wife huh?

bonkning
04-04-2016, 01:17 PM
err .. but i think u will only hav the same one customer leh .. :D

panad0l
04-04-2016, 01:19 PM

Cocktail with no cock, or tail :)

korean
04-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Cocktail with no cock, or tail :)

Bro, you know.....it is lunch time now :D

korean
04-04-2016, 01:39 PM

Can throw in abalone or not :D

baotohk
04-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Actually high income earners are extremely stingy petty people. They dont give tips and expect gd service. Rolling into debts to look gd. That what i heard frm people in the airlines fnb and retail industry. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

i cannot agree high income earner are stingy. They understand value better than ordinary folks.

On the other hand, WLs who complained about punter being stingy are greedy bitch who wants expect tips yet wants to do little work.

WLs are like iphone. Only sought after when it is launched and novelty goes down once new model is available.

GL legal house is a pick and go shop and unless KTV and FLers, most people are not interested in having relationship outside the house. So if the WLs choose not to give good service, she is almost guaranteed with no RTF.

baotohk
04-04-2016, 01:57 PM

Don't know what is your objective of writing this. I'm sure you are not a high income earner and was very upset with bad information shared here and now feeling bitter over it.

Like what you have mentioned. It's just 150, so just get on with life and move on from here.

Maybe i am wrong. You are looking for recognition and didn't managed to get rep point and end up being zapped...

Whatever it is, move on and be happy.
When you are happy,
you are healthier,
your dick becomes harder
your orgasm will be more lasting :D

baotohk
04-04-2016, 02:01 PM

Just my two cents worth.

Only towkay like you understand the fundamental. 32 years old man with a typical Gen Y mentality talking cock and thought 100k per annum is a big deal.

baotohk
04-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Hey bro robyson,
Thanks for the good laugh on a boring Monday morning. You must be working too hard for your income that you don't even have time to look-up what "low hanging fruits" actually means before you rant.

Since you are making good income, spend more time bonking and less ranting, young man. You are too stressed out, lol.

He is embarrassed enough. He must have realised that he just shot himself in the foot

loverod
04-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Thought this thread was about WLs with big low hanging breasts like Jap AV Julia Nanase.. But clearly I was mistaken..

Nato17
04-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Only towkay like you understand the fundamental. 32 years old man with a typical Gen Y mentality talking cock and thought 100k per annum is a big deal.

He is mad lor!

Even Haw Par relatives even no matter how rich finally can live in HDB flat. A fricking GEN Y think he makes a lot lor. I don't know how rich he is right now but, jesus, he is asking for a flame war by posting such crap lor.

Nato17
04-04-2016, 02:38 PM
i
WLs are like iphone. Only sought after when it is launched and novelty goes down once new model is available.

Man, I have to remember this analogy. Good one.

Nato17
04-04-2016, 02:40 PM
err .. but i think u will only hav the same one customer leh .. :D

Actually, I will pander to his every need lor. Ask girl, strip can already. It is $150 nia. Ask him to masturbate also can, another $150 nia. Everything to him is $150 nia.

He got a lot of bullets lor. See how fast he runs out of ammunition.

baotohk
04-04-2016, 02:44 PM
He is mad lor!

Even Haw Par relatives even no matter how rich finally can live in HDB flat. A fricking GEN Y think he makes a lot lor. I don't know how rich he is right now but, jesus, he is asking for a flame war by posting such crap lor.

Gen Y needs attention and we are giving it to him. How nice can we get?

He must be feeling orgasmic now

unfit
04-04-2016, 02:46 PM

Ha ha ha...good try:D

tnuc
04-04-2016, 04:49 PM
I came in expecting to see Tits

Wtf is this shit

Krenjusen
05-04-2016, 07:30 AM
Where are the low hanging tits.. Hehe i mean fruits :p

Nato17
07-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Gen Y needs attention and we are giving it to him. How nice can we get?

He must be feeling orgasmic now

I don't think he is a GEN Y person but rather someone who is promoting a certain house. Search his posts and you will probably be able to do a better CSI job than me.

Peace out.

bonkning
07-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Where are the low hanging tits.. Hehe i mean fruits :p
hung cheng pia ah .. finish liao .. no morr low hanging fruit loh .. :o

ahboi123
07-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Clearly TS is a money slave.

You have yet to meet someone who is too rich.

ringo6668
11-04-2016, 04:55 PM
hung cheng pia ah .. finish liao .. no morr low hanging fruit loh .. :o

hello bro bonking how come lim beh always sitting at the coffeeshop near lor....boh low hanging fruits to eat wor....:D

ringo6668
11-04-2016, 05:09 PM

Just my two cents worth.

Actually, I will pander to his every need lor. Ask girl, strip can already. It is $150 nia. Ask him to masturbate also can, another $150 nia. Everything to him is $150 nia.

He got a lot of bullets lor. See how fast he runs out of ammunition.

Bro his $150 bigger than the cow car wheel wor......:)