PDA

View Full Version : Jacqueline Koh's fake Tits blew up from wear and tear, hubby squeeze too much?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-04-2016, 02:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Blogger Jacqueline Koh's breast implants rupture, chin implant infected -

Thursday, Feb 18, 2016 The Straits TimesBy Alyssa WooFor the last six years, blogger Jacqueline Koh has been living with size 34C breasts and a sharp V-shaped chin - both the result of plastic surgery.But last month, the 33-year-old had both removed because her breast implants had ruptured and her chin implant had become infected.In a Feb 15 blog post detailing her explant procedure on her website (www.jacquelinekoh.com (http://www.jacquelinekoh.com)), Ms Koh says: "It was a stressful time for me as I had to say goodbye to the body and face I had grown accustomed to." googletag.impl.pubads.createDomIframe("ad_a1health _imu1_ad_container" ,"/5908/AsiaOnehealth/Homepage/imu1_0",false,false);However, while she is back to being her original 32A cup size and having a broader chin, she can take comfort in the fact that the rest of her surgically enhanced looks are still intact.Ms Koh, who is married with a two-year-old son, has had six other operations done to her face - an otoplasty to pin her ears back; rhinoplasty for a higher nose bridge; epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty to lengthen her eyes at both the inner and outer corners; double-eyelid surgery for deeper eyelids; and a zygoma (cheekbone) reduction to make her face smaller, so that her eyes look bigger in contrast. -

She had these done in South Korea in 2011 as "Korean plastic surgeons are very well practised because they do so many procedures every day".Of her operations, she says: "Everything was my personal choice. It was not because anyone made comments about how I looked. I wanted to get an ideal face, similar to Chinese celebrity Angelababy."Before that, in 2009, she had already had breast implants at age 27.She had gone to see a plastic surgeon here, whom she declines to name, because she was unhappy with her broad shoulders. He suggested increasing her 32A breasts to 34C cup size as that would help make her shoulders appear narrower.Family and friends tried to dissuade her from undergoing the procedure, but she went ahead.Her subsequent operations in Seoul took place over a period of 10 days, after which she flew back to Singapore to recover.She went back six months later to correct her nose and chin implants as she was not happy with how they looked. -

She has been based in Europe for the last two years, after moving there because of her husband's work. She declines to reveal where they live and his occupation.She comes home once or twice a year for a month or so to visit her family as well as for maintenance work to her body - skin laser and radio frequency treatments at a clinic in Raffles Place.She says she does not get treatments done in Europe as the doctors there do not speak English.She estimates that she has spent about $150,000 on her procedures, excluding the implants that were removed recently. Her implants cost $34,000 and she declines to say how much it cost to remove them.On how she found out her breast implants had ruptured, she says she first felt lumps in her breasts in October.An ultrasound scan with a radiologist in Europe showed that her implants had ruptured due to wear and tear.However, a plastic surgeon she later consulted assured her that the rupture posed no immediate threat because it was contained within the capsule which forms over breast implants after they are inserted into the body.The doctor told her no silicon gel had leaked into the body as the rupture was very minimal, says Ms Koh.And so she went ahead with a week-long family trip to Finland, where she engaged in sporty activities such as sleighing and trekking before returning to Singapore last month to have the implants removed.The plastic surgeon who performed the explant also advised her to remove her chin implant, which had become infected.She declined to reveal how the infection occurred, but says she suspected something was awry after she began feeling pain in her chin and had recurring acne in the area.She does not plan to replace her breast and chin implants because "of the trouble of having to replace them every 10 years or so due to wear and tear".The plastic surgeon who did her first breast augmentation had told her that implants typically last 10 to 15 years on average.Ms Koh says she has no immediate plans to undergo more operations, much to the relief of her husband, whom she describes as "very protective of me".She says: "My husband is a very loving person and I can be myself around him. I guess he might have changed how I feel about myself. I did not think I was insecure before, but now that I am older, I think I might have been."She admits that she has to look at old photos of herself to remember how she used to look pre-surgery, but she has no regrets."I think I have the face that I want and I look better now," she says. "I might do something else in the future, but for now, I think it is okay." -

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?227595-Jacqueline-Koh-s-fake-Tits-blew-up-from-wear-and-tear-hubby-squeeze-too-much&goto=newpost).