PDA

View Full Version : Korean Chiobu Kenna Farked by Subaru Director Glenn Tann

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-04-2016, 12:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Asia's Next Top Model sparks furious backlash after an irate judge reduces a model to tears with an expletive-filled rant - just because she rolled her eyes

Asia's Next Top Model has come under fire after a guest judge lambasted contestant Kim Sang-in (pictured) on the show for rolling her eyes during the shoot
Asia's Next Top Model has come under fire after a guest judge lambasted contestant Kim Sang-in (pictured) on the show for rolling her eyes during the shoot
The 23-year-old model made a tearful apology and gave the businessman a traditional Korean bow in a squirm-inducing moment that prompted thousands of the show's fans to show their support for Kim.

In the comments section of the official trailer for that week's episode people were not shy about conveying their feelings towards Tan.

Boobu Sir commented to say they had been put off the show all together writing: 'I've been a fan of Top Model for years, however Tan's unprofessional and demeaning behavior was so unnecessary and damaging to the human spirit.'

Guest judge Glenn Tan said: 'Who the f*** do you think you are to roll your eyes at me? If I'm the client I am never ever going to hire you!'
Guest judge Glenn Tan said: 'Who the f*** do you think you are to roll your eyes at me? If I'm the client I am never ever going to hire you!'

'As a result, the joy of watching this show is gone and I can no longer support ANTM (and SUBARU) anymore. Shame and disgrace on you, Glenn! #OneLessFan.'

Willy Hasbi agreed adding: 'And who do you think you are? Just because you're the one who sponsoring the show, that give you right to yell at a woman? Disgusting pig!!'

Melbert Buensalido pointed out that it was entirely unprofessional: 'He has no right to shout on others. the girls are there to compete, not to be embarrassed.'

Facebook users took to the social network in support of the model (pictured) who they say was treated unfairly
Facebook users took to the social network in support of the model (pictured) who they say was treated unfairly

The post has now received over 150 comments most complaining about Tan's behaviour and has been reacted to over 1,000 times.

Sam Gollestani, the show's executive producer, said the incident highlighted the 'emotions and tensions that occur during the competition'.

He told the BBC: 'Glenn provides the perspective of a client when choosing a model to front campaigns for products, which is why he was invited to be a guest judge this season,' he said.

'This scene is reflective of what considerations go into making these decisions when working in the fashion and modelling industry.'

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227581-Korean-Chiobu-Kenna-Farked-by-Subaru-Director-Glenn-Tann&goto=newpost).