PDA

View Full Version : Sg ml fr

spasm
31-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Been trolling the forums for long. Finally decided to share my adventures and hopefully exchange contacts.

FR 1
Name: Cxxxx
Origin: SG
Looks: 7

Meeting ended early and decide to reccee the LaXXXXX area. Decided to pop into this Joint as i had been eyeing this Joint for a while.. Close to a drinking spot....Luck was on my side as i had the luxury of getting the SG lady at the counter.. Looks wise of the ML -- for MILF lovers with a little tummy. Massage was decent definetely not piano. Looks wise MILF, a little flabby. Once turn over GQ popped. Options provided FJ / HJ / BJ. Standard market price...

FR 2
Name: Agxxx
Looks: 6

Massage was decent definitely not piano. MILF Ah Lian, shape wise better than the 1st FR, however could smell the cig. smell in her breath Options only HJ. Slightly higher than standard price however the service was great.. Very accommodating. Many different position available.. Txt fix / BM .... Service more than make up for the looks..

Have a few more contacts to exchange.. Therefore if interested, do PM me if interest to exchange contact..

RoadsterRTM
02-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Uncle like you. The good ML keep in pocket, share the not so good ones,
Lidat bros Wun waste money on these not so good.

But no power, cannot up u

Been trolling the forums for long. Finally decided to share my adventures and hopefully exchange contacts.

FR 1
Name: Cxxxx
Looks: 7

FR 2
Name: Agxxx
Looks: 6

Massage was decent definitely not piano. MILF Ah Lian, shape wise better than the 1st FR, however could smell the cig. smell in her breath Options only HJ. Slightly higher than standard price however the service was great.. Very accommodating. Many different position available.. Txt fix / BM .... Service more than make up for the looks..

Have a few more contacts to exchange.. Therefore if interested, do PM me if interest to exchange contact..