PDA

View Full Version : 2 Singaporean sons: A perspective

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-03-2016, 01:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I'm talking about Dominic and Amos.

Both were raised from the same soil, from the same earth and nurtured by our Nation.

Both were given the same tools of education, the same opportunities.

Both enjoyed the effluence, the security and safety of our nation.

One went to on to serve the Nation as duty called, the other too afraid to even make it to a medical check up.

One held a rifle as a weapon, the other had a water bottle held by mommy dearest.

One died gasping for every breath, the other was Singapore biggest blowhard with all bark and no bite.

One died serving our Nation, the other did a disservice by mocking the country who made it possible for him to do all that.

One mother grieved in anguish over her son's passing, the other egged her son's keyboard warrior antics on.

One mother sought to seek justice on those who caused her son's death, the other became complicit in her son's mockery of our Nation's foundations.

With all his hatred, bile and false bravado, yet Amos Yee quietly slipped away like a cockroach in the night too afraid to face the reality of being a Singaporean male.

With the people's sympathy and the country's honours, Dominic lies quietly in this final resting place.

They say cowards die many deaths, and a hero dies once.

I'm not saying Dominic's fate was deserved, I am saying that the little shit called Amos showed his true cowardice when it came for him to do his part that we, the men of SG, like Dominic, did to sacrifice our time, careers, education and risked our lives to do our part to protect and serve this nation, to have kept it safe but let the coward known as Amos Yee thump his bony chest filled with hot air in cyberspace.

One is a true Singaporean Son, the other the inconsequential but infuriatingly noisy bug, yet so easily squished.

To Dominic's mother, I wish I could show you my deepest gratitude for your Son's sense of duty and his ultimate sacrifice, he will not be a statistic, at least not to me; he upheld his duty to our country and the brave young man gave his life to protect our nation. Thank you, Mrs. Lee for allowing us the privilege of benefiting from your son's service to our country.

To Amos' mother...You Stupid Woman...get fucked for bringing up Singapore's biggest JOKE.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227448-2-Singaporean-sons-A-perspective&goto=newpost).