PDA

View Full Version : End of virginity

jeffprimo
31-03-2016, 01:04 AM
I have been holding in so much lately. It just gets harder and harder. I have decided that I want to have sex. I want to end my virginity. I just can't take it anymore. I need to fulfill my desires.

I am 21m this year, 176cm 67kg. I am looking for someone who is willing to guide me and also ensures the fun and excitement occasion. Not forgetting the pleasures and desires. I am up for anything since I have no experience.

Would prefer an experienced lady to make me enjoy my first ever session to guide me along and if possible develop me better slowly as time comes. Please drop a message and I will check my inbox.

is not enuff
31-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Women can't forget their first sex, man can't forget their last sex.

So just go geylang coz guys losing their virginity is not a big deal.

ahjie1989
31-03-2016, 08:48 AM
He trying to get free fuck.

DanTheCow
31-03-2016, 09:05 AM
TS..... Do you wank yourself?? Jerk off?? If you have... Technically you no longer a 'virgin'.... Hahaha.... :p

Unless you talking about your asshole 'virginity'.... :p

acidicavex
31-03-2016, 09:20 AM
TS remember to ask for "angpow" when u are losing it.

hugs
31-03-2016, 09:21 AM
"Develop me slowly"

My temptation.

I have been holding in so much lately. It just gets harder and harder. I have decided that I want to have sex. I want to end my virginity. I just can't take it anymore. I need to fulfill my desires.

I am 21m this year, 176cm 67kg. I am looking for someone who is willing to guide me and also ensures the fun and excitement occasion. Not forgetting the pleasures and desires. I am up for anything since I have no experience.

Would prefer an experienced lady to make me enjoy my first ever session to guide me along and if possible develop me better slowly as time comes. Please drop a message and I will check my inbox.

acidicavex
31-03-2016, 09:24 AM
"Develop me slowly"

My temptation.

U have angpow for him???:p

whiplash
31-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Go Geylang and get your rocks off. If you don't even have $50 bucks then go see Mrs Robinson and her four daughters.

DanTheCow
31-03-2016, 01:55 PM
U have angpow for him???:p

Hahaha..... :) Bro you also wanna get right? Haha... :p

acidicavex
31-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Hahaha..... :) Bro you also wanna get right? Haha... :p

Yah lah hahaha ssshshshshbs:p

DanTheCow
31-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Yah lah hahaha ssshshshshbs:p

Sigh.... Sad to say I didn't get any... Sigh... :(

acidicavex
31-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Sigh.... Sad to say I didn't get any... Sigh... :(

Did u say u are virgin Before going into the room???:D

hcg_explorer
31-03-2016, 04:38 PM

KNN... KAR CHNG KANG IZIT.. Go find MR "G" ...

Cuntworth
31-03-2016, 05:34 PM

Got pic to show???:D
It's speed up the process of getting ang bao

acidicavex
31-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Wah Ah Lau lOng long time no see u Paktok with ah ma till sheldom visit n post? Hahaha
:p
KNN... KAR CHNG KANG IZIT.. Go find MR "G" ...

jeffprimo
31-03-2016, 10:01 PM
"Develop me slowly"

My temptation.

Your temptation? Are you willing to help me?

hcg_explorer
01-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Wah Ah Lau lOng long time no see u Paktok with ah ma till sheldom visit n post? Hahaha
:p

Ha Bro Acid... Bo lah... bz with some R & D work and travelling. On and off will drop by to take a look in SBF but did not post oni lo.

Turtle
01-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Ha Bro Acid... Bo lah... bz with some R & D work and travelling. On and off will drop by to take a look in SBF but did not post oni lo.

Have you developed a love making machine for old man? Can adjust the thrust frequency and penetration depth? Put into production fast, I need it. Keke...

acidicavex
01-04-2016, 02:16 PM

Oic hahaha tot ah ma kept u bz :D

hugs
01-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Your temptation? Are you willing to help me?

Im abstaining at the moment. You will hv to keep virginity longer if you are waiting for me so nope i cant:(

hcg_explorer
01-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Have you developed a love making machine for old man? Can adjust the thrust frequency and penetration depth? Put into production fast, I need it. Keke...

Ha... Bro TT... you too "LOOK UP" on 阿佬 liao lah.. but dat isn't a bad idea. lol

jeffprimo
01-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Im abstaining at the moment. You will hv to keep virginity longer if you are waiting for me so nope i cant:(

I see. Totally respect your decision.

PPGirl
03-04-2016, 08:59 AM
Ts.. u can pm augeen15.. she is damn bitchy :D
U can fuck her at her condo :p

augeen15
03-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi everyone, PM PPGirl if you want her to test your sperm, her hungry mouth is a mobile laboratory. Thank you Jason for the picture link.
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22066/22066769ce042d0968b7c8d82d6512799dc9ad81.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22066769&showlnk=0)