PDA

View Full Version : V3, level 2 KTV

Dark_Knight
30-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Hi all,

Recently I visited club V3 level 1 (South Bridge Road) with my frens, enjoying the live band and drink a tower or so, till we went out for smoke break, we met a pretty lady (Ivy) walk toward us and told us that actually V3 Second floor have private rooms, with her convince, we finish up the tower and went up to look for her.

With her professional PR service she intro gals (Vietnam) for each of us, those gals were fun and active, young and naughty. "They really seductive" :D

Fren's of mine wanna go again this coming weekend. :rolleyes:

Any bro's visited this V3 level 2 before?

Pink_Flyod
30-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi all,

Recently I visited club V3 level 1 (South Bridge Road) with my frens, enjoying the live band and drink a tower or so, till we went out for smoke break, we met a pretty lady (Ivy) walk toward us and told us that actually V3 Second floor have private rooms, with her convince, we finish up the tower and went up to look for her.

With her professional PR service she intro gals (Vietnam) for each of us, those gals were fun and active, young and naughty. "They really seductive" :D

Fren's of mine wanna go again this coming weekend. :rolleyes:

Any bro's visited this V3 level 2 before?

Bro... there is already a thread on V3... please do research

retepoet
30-03-2016, 10:04 AM
yah lo, asking to be zapped :D

Bro... there is already a thread on V3... please do research

nitin
30-03-2016, 10:12 AM
I think he too excited la. First time know there is 2nd level after so many years. :D

Pink_Flyod
30-03-2016, 10:14 AM
I think he too excited la. First time know there is 2nd level after so many years. :D

I concur with you bro... LOL...

Dark_Knight
30-03-2016, 05:45 PM

Yes bro, first time went up there, cuz level 1 live band. Didn't know there a heaven up there at level 2. :D