PDA

View Full Version : scroobal: What's your take on this? Your analyses and opinions are valued highly

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-03-2016, 03:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A little bird from the West told me that 1MDB and its other entity called SRC are both modeled on the T-G model (T stands for Teamasick and G stands for you-know-what). I don't wish to draw charts to show the relationships between them or else I'd end up in a sorrier state than Roy Ngerng.

I'm a little puzzled as to how and why Najibee's copycat failed miserably while the T-G model was a runaway success story right from their establishment as sovereign wealth funds of Sinkieland. I mean, Najibee's standing on the world stage is in tatters. Except his Umno supporters, everyone in the world believes he dips his fingers into too many a pot.

@scroobal, I've some questions for you:

1.Why do you think Najibee failed where our Chief Natural Aristocrat succeeded?

2. Is it possible to fully transplant the T-G model to the Malaysian context without modifications and adaptations?

3. Under what circumstances can Najibee's wife be the CEO of 1MDB, in the same way that "Buy High Sell Low" is the current CEO of Teamasick?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227368-scroobal-What-s-your-take-on-this-Your-analyses-and-opinions-are-valued-highly&goto=newpost).