PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Drumstick Rice

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-03-2016, 12:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A short piece from me today.

I went out of office earlier today, to "tapow" lunch, and now back in the aircon-comfort office, munching on my lunch. This hot weather is real bad for my skin, so I reckon ∼ it is better that I "hide" from these harmful UV rays, instead of lunching out.

It has been at the back of my mind to pen about this, but somehow, it is always relegated to my back burner. Perhaps it's a good time to share this today, as I did an "unusual" act.

I tapowed my lunch at a nearby kopishop. On my way, I will always see an old man in a wheelchair, selling tissue paper. He looks genuine. Occasionally, I will buy from him, to help him out. Sometimes, I will gave him $2, without taking the tissue sachets.

Today, I did something different. I had no idea what has gotten into my brains, perhaps the hot sun has "fried" it.

I decided to "tapow" two boxes of chicken drumstick rice with braised egg, and gave a box to him. He was pleasantly surprised, and accepted my gesture of lunch, though it would be tough for him to enjoy his lunch in this hot weather :(

Anyway, I was initially not sure whether he was a genuine case of persons who needed help. Now I am absolutely sure. I guess I should do this more often. It does lift my mood too.

Have a nice Easter Monday :).

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?227345-Chicken-Drumstick-Rice&goto=newpost).