PDA

View Full Version : Blacklisted HC --> Sauntuary HC

acidic79
30-09-2006, 03:23 AM
I went there 3 times recently and was very very disappointed with their service and ladies each time.

The worse was last week, after that i swear not to go there anymore. B4 this, i went there 2 times and was served by non chinese (1 Thai and 1 Minah, attitude very bad, esp the malay).

As i prefer chinese massaguer, i told the boss i wanted a chinese this time. After bathing, i lie on the 'bed' to wait for my girl. After awhile she came, knn..... she look like a thai again... and not pretty one. Shitz... i tot, but bobian, she already come liaoz. So i told her to start the massage and she reply in a weird chinese accent. knn... cfm not chinese liao.....

This lady damn attitude. Keep looking at her watch during the massage. That is not all. She machiam like lotion free of charge. Use alot of lotion and i can even feel the lotion dripping on my shoulder. WTF!

Damn dulan liao and i told her to call her boss to come in. FIrst i ask for a chinese lady, but she try to cheat me and give me a chinese speaking thai. This massage lady dont dare to call her boss and say the she will try to call for another lady to change with her.

The lady that replcae her also cannot make it. Look like those tui na type. at least 35-40 year old liaoz... knn...

I swear nv to go there for massage again... no matter how horny i am......

TommyPingPong
30-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Wah liao!

1st time you go and if you feel not so good, why go the 2nd time? Then you go 3rd time! There are many HC especially the good ones listed in the HC thread, may be you should read the FR before choosing the ones that your little bro think may worth going.

For me, facility and service serve as a bench mark. Should read more about other HCs before you go again bro!
;)

5stars
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Hello Bro,

Just an advice. Next time, search for some information before you go to the HC. There are plenty of information here.

If you have made a booking and told the receptionist the specific girl you want, then you will not suffer like now.

I also wonder leh, how come it took you 3 "painful shots" before you learnt your lesson :( Not to rub salts on your wound.

On the bright side, may i advise you to look under these HC threads? Dragon HC, Bugis HC, Leisure HC or Lexon HC - there are plenty of pretty HC girls at these HCs... Hope you will have a great bonk next time :)

boycentre
04-10-2006, 05:11 PM
iam a regular der the santuary girls is nt as bad as u think they are for me :) i have a good massage n also gud service der if u realy wan chinese girl u should try sally or ivy for the brown sugar must be baby ash sherene POWER!!!:p N GUD SERVICE

voltar
05-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Brother acidic79, U must be near to Sauntuary HC or your friend always mention it. Otherwise why U go 3 times even U not happy with the gals there.
It is good U report to inform us your bad experience but you should also tell us the names of the gals so that we don't get their service.
If the replacement gal is worst than the 1st gal, U should reject her right away so that the Boss wake up and let U wait for the better one to be available. When no better gals available, the Boss sure try his luck hoping U will feel PAI SEH and just accept the replacement gal la.

sleeperX
05-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I am also a regular of this HC. Even though this HC is a very small set up, you will only go there for the girls. If you want a wide selection, this is not the place. Not all are bad, but my preference there will also be ivy or sally.

chukeliang
18-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I am also a regular of this HC. Even though this HC is a very small set up, you will only go there for the girls. If you want a wide selection, this is not the place. Not all are bad, but my preference there will also be ivy or sally.

is ivy around late 30s, formerly from grand hc
????????

does jane still do massage ? any mmber go there?
nowaday too many hc massage shop, no $$$$$$$$$$ to try out

jameswood
18-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Bro acidic,u should have read the thread on this place by doing a search. The place does not look like a health centre to me too....too small and no facilities.More like a TN or HC wannabe....

Chiam_Daniel
19-07-2008, 02:36 AM
yo! bro! This Sanctuary HC is owned by Jane. She is the mother of all HC centres in Singapore. In the 80s/90s, she operated Legend, Boulevard, Imperial, Merlin. Goldleaf and many more.

The girls she trained are all legends...Tina, Michelle, Eve (small eyes Eve) Esther, Margaret, Ivy and Linda (juagen queen). These were the best in Handjobs gals in town.

Jane was here long before Dragon, BHC, ...

You sure or not? Jane standard is very high! if custome complain, the gal will be reprimanded. She has high standards.

spermkiller
19-07-2008, 12:03 PM
yo! bro! This Sanctuary HC is owned by Jane. She is the mother of all HC centres in Singapore. In the 80s/90s, she operated Legend, Boulevard, Imperial, Merlin. Goldleaf and many more.

The girls she trained are all legends...Tina, Michelle, Eve (small eyes Eve) Esther, Margaret, Ivy and Linda (juagen queen). These were the best in Handjobs gals in town.

Jane was here long before Dragon, BHC, ...

You sure or not? Jane standard is very high! if custome complain, the gal will be reprimanded. She has high standards.

How come u know so much :confused:

Are u a friend of jane :confused:

scorpion9
19-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the warning!