PDA

View Full Version : Another One Of Harrier's Stories

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Ok, haven’t been writing for a long while….let’s see if I still have it….

I was working rather late in the evening when I received a call…..

“Hello?”

“Yo bro, it’s me Eric! I just got back from Shanghai”

“Yo Eric! Long tme man! How’s things for you?”

“Ok lah….I’m back for a week to see my famly and at the same time catch up with some mates…”

“Ok cool, tell you what…..let me finish up on my work and we meet for drinks?”

“Can, I’ll head home first to see my family….how about you pick me up at about..er…say 9.30pm?”

“Btw, my family is staying at The Hermitage, Sarkies Road…..you know where?” Eric continued.

“Ok cool! Btw mine’s a blue 3 series…license plate SBxxxxxx…. See u later buddy”

“Ok onz, see you later..”

With that said, I hung up, looked at my watch…..it’s about 7pm…..

I’d better finish up the work and head for some dinner before meeting my old friend Eric, whom I’ve not seen for a good 5 years….

After work, I walked downstairs along Liang Seah Street to the corner coffeshop, had a simple meal accompanied with some chilled Heineken and then proceeded to Shaw Towers to pick up my car and head to meet my bro from long ago….

He was standing outside the security guard post waiting for me when I turned into Sarkies Road…

I high beamed him and when my car pulled to a stop, he got into the passenger seat, we gave each other a short hug and started chatting about our good old days partyng together as we headed to Furama Hotel (the location for our catching up drinks)…

As traffic has lightened up a bit from the earlier peak ours, we managed to get there in 15 mins and after parking the car….headed up to HOLLYWOOD KTV on the 2nd floor…..

:cool:

sg_boytoy
28-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Bro... where have you been, it's been a fucking long time :)

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 05:20 PM
After confirming my room at the reception, we were led past a relatively quiet main hall and into our designated Karaoke room….

As the Mummy, Honey, came in, I introduced her to my good buddy and also got her to bring some FRESH chicks for the both of us…..

As we toasted and drank our scotch (Hope you guys have not forgotten what I drink), in came a string of chicks for our selection…..and it was here that I saw her…..OH MY GOD! She stood out like a Rose amongst the thorns…..

But being a good host, I had Eric make his selection first before making mine, preying he does not choose the one I had my eye on…

Well, Eric chose another pretty lady with HUGE knockers and without any further hesitation…I picked my immediate choice…

We made self introductions and the lady I had picked was Cheryl, she was 19, a former model, stands at 1.7m, 32b – 25 – 34 vital stats and best part was she was rather tanned with a gorgeous face….

It was also great that she spoke good English, as I’ve always struggled with non-english speaking ladies…..

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Well, we continued with our singing, jaunting, toasting and by 2am….all the four of us were rather light headed already (2 bottles of scotch leh!)…..

I called for the cheque, paid up and brought the gals along for supper at Tanjong Katong Road for some awesome Kway Chap and Bah Kut Teh (Btw, this was years ago….i think the coffeshop that I patronized have since moved to some other location I do not know about…….

We had supper and small talk and when I found out that Cheryl lives alone in a rented AMK flat….my radar feelings started getting some signals and from the way she had behaved in the Karaoke room….I was 80% sure, with some correct strategy…I’ll bag this beauty…..

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Bro... where have you been, it's been a fucking long time :)

Yo matey, you can say that again!! I've been extremely busy as usual....but as I'm on MC today and feeling kinda bored after settlling some work stuff with my staff online....decided to try writing again.....

Hope you old supporters like it...

Cheers :cool:

ekin_27
28-09-2006, 06:09 PM
wooo..
Harrier bro is back..2 thumb up for ur stories..

mr_missile
28-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Hope you old supporters like it...

Cheers :cool:

Welcome back bro Harrier24B!
It has really been a while......Do continue with the next installments!

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Well, Eric wasn’t very keen to bed his chick as he had just returnd from Shanghai, and we all know what kind of standards the chicks there are like….

So, I dropped off Eric’s chick in the HDB area near Tanjong Rhu, followed by Eric at Sarkies Road before heading to AMK…

During the drive, Cheryl and I were already holding hands and behaving like a pair of lovebirds in heat….with left hand occasionally leaving her hold to stroke the pair of delicious thighs extending out from her short mini skirt…..and with her stroking my inner thigh while I did that.

My dick was rising ever so slowly to her touches and by the time I turned into the carpark behind her place, I could swear that it was probably lubricated enough to even take a tight ass……!

As I parked into a lot, she leaned over immediately as we engaged in some very delicious ‘tongue-fu’…and I gotta say…there’s nothing like tasting the soft and wonderful lips of a 19-year old…..it was so good I could almost taste the youth!!

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 07:50 PM
With the kissing, the hand will never be free of tasks and true enough, my left hand had moved to stroke her lower back while my right hand has found itself stroking the B cup (not very big…but just about enough)….

With every stroke and light pinch of her nipple, I was rewarded with her soft muffled moans emitting her mouth as we continued our skillful exchange of oral fluids…..

After some minutes of deep kissing, she broke away and exclaimed : “ I can’t take it anymore, let’s go up to my place where it’s more ..’convenient’…

“You inviting me up for some coffee?” I said as I ribbed her….

“Coffee, Tea, Me…you can have them all….!” She replied as she stepped out of the car while I switched of the engine and stepped out towards her.

We held hands, with her taking the lead since I’ve never been to her place before…

We managed another round of ‘tongue-fu’ in the lift as we hugged and held her close for her pubis to rub against my straining dick and my hands squeezing her extremely tight ass…….

We were so caught up in the kiss and rubbing that we didn’t even realized that the lift door had opened and only realized it when the lift door was almost closed again….

With the ‘heat’ in the both of us, she dragged me along the corridor to her apartment, fumbled a little with the keys and after unlocking her gate and door, hurried me in and locked in some record time and we were locked in a deep, passionate kiss and embrace again….without even turning on the lights yet!!!

Scrubber
28-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Collecting firewoord for my campfire. :D

blade
28-09-2006, 11:44 PM
eh bro, i tot u driving a Harrier?? Change le?? haha Cont man..

Harrier24B
28-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Harrier still have...but this story details happened when i was driving the 3 series which was just before I got the Harrier...

Will try to post soon but nust be from notebook....now posting thru communicator (9500)...difficult to type.....

AD69
29-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Setting camp here too. Keep the story cuming bro. :D

hunkybuthorny
29-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Harrier still have...but this story details happened when i was driving the 3 series which was just before I got the Harrier...

Will try to post soon but nust be from notebook....now posting thru communicator (9500)...difficult to type.....

so u picked her up from the ktv eh?
how much u paid for the 19 yr old pro?:D

chongster
29-09-2006, 03:55 AM
so u picked her up from the ktv eh?
how much u paid for the 19 yr old pro?:D

Free de... u bo noticed he mentioned feelings meh? :p

ONS... one nite stand...

hunkybuthorny
29-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Free de... u bo noticed he mentioned feelings meh? :p

ONS... one nite stand...

orh...ktv ger ons? that means she work for free lor....
:rolleyes:

sjb1994
29-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Bro H24B, yesterday you MC, today recover? Hope you get well soon but don't make us wait till your another MC. :D

Harrier24B
05-10-2006, 02:37 PM
As we kissed, I lifted her up and carried her to the open bedroom that she indicated, and we plonked onto the bed as my hard dick, still strained in the pants, pressed hard against her pelvic area…..causing her to moan into my mouth!

Now that we were on the bed, I pulled at the bikini string thingy holding up the upper part of her top and let on of my hands move onto her breasts and nice small nipples (MY FAVOURITE!!).. while the other started exploring between her thighs…

My mouth left hers and started making a trail down her neck and onto first her left breast then the right…..and alternating back and forth….making her start squirming and my hands have by now found her G-string soaked thru and was drawing circles on her knob…making her let out a low groan….and start scratching my shirt.

After my mouth had left the breast, I moved my head lower and after pushing up her skirt let my tongue start ‘painting’ onto her extremely wet cunt, that was already gaping for attention.

With every single stroke, her breathing intensified and her hands pressed my head as close to her cunt as possible, so much so I feel rather ‘mashed’…. Deciding to stop the teasing, I circled my tongue on her already engorged clit and sucked on it gently, sending her into the first of her orgasms that night…..

Without letting her recover, I inserted one of my fingers in and using the ‘come here’ method, fingered her slowly while scratching the top of her cunt walls….driving her into another series of spasms…..

She suddenly sat up and while I stood up, she started ripping off my clothes and within seconds had freed my pre-cum dripping member and enveloped it into her hungry mouth…

She started deep throating me and within a few minutes, I could feel the rumbling in the balls and after indicating to her that I was gonna blow….she increased her intensity and with that I blew my large load (must be too long no release) and she swallowed every bit of it!!

Shes continued sucking and licking my now softened and sensitive dick and soon it started rising again and when it was extremely hard and ready, she made me lie down and muttered “ It’s now my turn to enjoy myself while u just lay back and relax ok?”

With that she squatted above me and we both moaned in unison as she slowly inserted my hard cock into her dripping cunt. As she lowered herself fully inside, she closed her eyes as her cunt got used to my size and I admired this beautiful creature that was now in my full view and riding my hard cock.

After acclimatizing for a few seconds, she started moving slowly, in a forward and backwards direction, moaning softly at first then increasing here pace and sound level as she got close to her 3rd orgasm for the night…….and seeing that she was close, I started thrusting from below …sending her right off the edge as she let off a loud scream that could have probably raised an alarm in the neighbouring units!!!

Harrier24B
07-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Bro H24B, yesterday you MC, today recover? Hope you get well soon but don't make us wait till your another MC. :D

Will try not to lapse too long between episodes but
will be away for weekend so will post next part on monday. Hope u enjoy this story...

Cheers matey

Harrier24B
09-10-2006, 01:24 PM
“OOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhh……..AAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!! She continued screaming as I felt her cunt walls convulse continuously throughout as she cummed and cummed for a few minutes straight!!

I continued thrusting from the bottom, prolonging her orgasm, and also because I was near to shooting my second load……

As the thrusts increased speed “oohh…baby…I’m…gooonna….CUMMM!!!” I exclaimed as I stated spurting another heavy load of cum into her wet and wanting cunt!!!

She slumped onto my chest as I finished spurting the remaining cum into her and we both just lay there, totally exhausted for a few minutes before she spoke “ Oh baby…that was fantastic!!” “I’ve not had such a huge orgasm in my life..” She continued as I looked at her beautiful face glowing with the special radiance from after sex.

I lifted her head up and we kissed deeply, mixing our oral fluids deliciously, for a few minutes when suddenly, my mobile rang…..

Harrier24B
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
hmmm....seems nobody interested in this story....

Brainflinger
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Keep going Harrier. I'm wondering who was on the other end of the line and what adventures that will lead to.

posh_boy
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
hmmm....seems nobody interested in this story....

Bro Harrier

Pls do not stop. I have been camping on your site since you start writting again.