PDA

View Full Version : Gracie Fu Manchu -fanning the Personalty Cult of late Comprador LKY

Sammyboy RSS Feed
23-03-2016, 11:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/parliamentarians-gather/2628578.html

PEASANTPORE: Past and present peasants' representatives gathered on Wednesday (Mar 23) in a personalty cult remembrance ceremony for Peasantpore's founding Comprador Lee KY, exactly 12 full moons after his meeting with Lord Yama.

The ceremony was held at the Sex House, the site of Peasantpore's first Imperial Court. Also in attendance was Ruler Loong, who is the late Comprador Lee's eldest son.

In her speech, Minister for Sex Culture Gracie Fu Manchu, said: "Late Comprador Lee used to sign my million dollar stipends, I will kowtow him for sure. No brainer but this is not personality cult hor.

"We are learning from the North Koreans as we honour late Comprador Lee's memory, let us resolve to uphold political power of House of Lee. As late Comprador Lee once said, House of Lee's wealth or grandeur reflect he has the Mandate of Heaven," she added.

Former Sex Speaker of Imperial Court Abdul-lah-lah Tar-gigi related personal memories he had of late Comprador Lee.

"Late Comprador once told me: 'You kowtow House of Lee, you enjoy great wealth in Peasantpore. You see Phony Tan also got boon, son evaded tough serfship training and becum National Defence Scientist.’”

Former Deputy Prime Minion Wong Cunt Sing also recalled how old Comprador Lee rewarded him by telling Ruler Loong's team to sarpok the former.

"I invite those minions over, any pretender to the throne gone when I say decree says Ruler Loong is the Comprador. You see, I rewarded. I 'jiat leow bee' for so many years till Mas Selamat proved I am inept." said former Minion Wong (disgraced when Mas limped his way to safety).

The event also saw the launch of a new permanent Stalinist exhibition at the Sex House called The House of Lee in Peasantpore History. The sex exhibition glorifies the late Comprador's reign.

For the month of March, arses and mules can also view a propoganda documentary featuring glowing excerpts of some of late Comprador Lee's skilful truths that he delivered in Imperial Court.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?227113-Gracie-Fu-Manchu-fanning-the-Personalty-Cult-of-late-Comprador-LKY&goto=newpost).