PDA

View Full Version : breaking news! from chee to leong ......

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-03-2016, 11:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

dear sam - i have been religiously following your forum. i must admit it is singapore's best forum. i have been impressed with some of your members' contributions and comments. i like their style.

as all s'poreans must be aware by now, i am contesting the smc of bukit batok, made possible by the resignation of david ong.

i have my team of thinkers in the sdp. paul will head thus group of indivuduals. my fear is that 'groupthink' may take place. i am therefore requesting for help from sammyboys.

i have no time for those who post rubbish and have nothing between their ears. i need to galvanise the best and brightest in your forum to check and counter the analyses of my team, led by paul.

please urge 4 of your members to play a key role in s'pore politics. i am giving myself one last shot to get into parliament to represent my fellow s'poreans as well as to check on the pap.

i need jw5, kukubird58, ching chong nigger and ginfreely to help make s'pore a better place for all. in the event 1 or 2 of those named aren't able
to assist, please invite kopimeng and rurouni to assist.

yours sincerely,
soon juan

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227021-breaking-news!-from-chee-to-leong&goto=newpost).