PDA

View Full Version : My iku-iku

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-03-2016, 07:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

It has been a long day at work. Meetings after meetings. A throng of whatsapp messages from him, missed calls and sms-es which I snub all of them. It’s now 5.40pm on my laptop and I reckon I will pen a piece to ease my stress and frustrations at work before I knock off for the day, to meet Sue for the night. I want to talk about, something jolly now. I thought I will write about iku-iku.

My iku-iku is multifaceted and has various dimensional spheres.

From ∼ literary iku-iku (derive from reading fiction) ∼ iku-iku from exchange of communication (for instance, with elder brother Eat)∼ food iku-iku (from eating delicious food) ∼ handbags iku-iku ∼ to the more bodily-cum-emotional iku-iku.

To me, iku-iku can be a verb, a noun, an adjective, adverb or whatsoever, to describe my personal expression of enchantment and/or immense delight from “enslavement”.

Bodily-cum-emotional Iku-iku has never been a taboo subject for me, though I prefer a “quintessential” discussion rather than a raunchy one.

I am writing about iku-iku today because he had sent me lots of “suggestive” whatsapp messages about how he covets for my “moans”, “cries”, and “mewls” elevating me as a perfect angel of his pleasure, to the extent that I feel that I am His Light, His Salvation.

All these whatsapp messages were "popping up" fast and furiously on my mobile today, whilst I was in a meeting with senior management. I wasn't amused. But, oddly, I wasn't terribly upset either. In fact, I was amused, secretly happy at the power I wield over this useless swine.

Perhaps my iku-iku has become my staple armament, like a tangible scalpel that I can brandish at will (at him), replacing the Christ in him as the new axis of longing and fulfilment of his soul.

I am still angry since last night. He had called me a “bitch”. In fact, I had abandoned him at NEX, and (still) refusing to pick up his calls or responded to his whatsapp/sms messages.

Well, last night, after dinner, I needed to stock-up my “Dracula sheets”. Whilst browsing for my "Dracula's sheets" at NTUC, a motherly-looking, “pyjamas clad” young "aunty” with a toddler in a stroller traversed my path towards another “老aunty”. They seemed to know each other from their exchange of greetings.

Well, being Claire the “Bitch", I pretended to read the label on the packet of “Dracula sheets” that I was holding, meanwhile, eavesdropping their conversation.

老aunty : Wah, boy boy, grow so big already ah.
Mother Aunty: Yalor, he very intelligent now. He learn things veree well.
老aunty : So clepver hor. (She started tickling the toddler's cheek). Call aunty, come, come, call aunty.
Toddler (muttered) : Hannti, hae hae hae Hanndi …
老aunty : So clepver boy.
Aunty : Next time grow up whether can become scholar or not.
老aunty : Can lah, so young already so clever.
.... and the daffy conversation went on and on, with relentless inanity.

Forgive me for being direct, I think this form of mutual "stroking" of each other’s self-worth is repulsive. All toddlers are bound to mutter some words. And, by such measly mutterings, both of these aunties could tell that the toddler is intelligent (or, going to become intelligent) and will become a scholar? What utter rubbish!

If this is how the average Singaporean’s mind set is, I think this country is destined for an utter deterioration of genetic development. Well, I picked up my pack of “Dracula sheets”, left the area, nauseating with disgust.

I subsequently met up with him, and revealed what I had witnessed. He countered by saying I am being “bitchy” and I shouldn’t be so “haughty” and “snooty”. Well, that’s it. I blew. I walked away, paid for my Dracula sheets, went to the cab-stand and went home alone. And I have since refused to pick up his calls, whatsapp and sms.

I am sure he is remorseful for what he had said, and that’s why he has been sending me all these “moans”, “cries” and “mewls” whatsapp messages today. And I believe he can “discern” my iku-iku very well to the extent of using it to trigger forgiveness from me.

Well, I know that I will ultimately “give in” to him at his place and forgive him (tomorrow, not today, as I have arranged to meet Sue for dinner & drinks tonight).

Hopefully, I will not need those “Dracula sheets” tomorrow night, otherwise, my iku-iku will not be able to “jump-start” and it will certainly be a show-stopper.

Ciao. Have a great evening to all :)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?226771-My-iku-iku&goto=newpost).