PDA

View Full Version : Do u experience this b4?

illusionerx
17-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Hi guys, I need some advise on this. There is this day when I was using WeChat to look for girls to chat. Then happen this girl replied me via WeChat, so we begin our Long chat. Suddenly, this girl told me she did massage and other happy ending, so I ask her where is this place. Which then she replied me she will meet me at the interchange and she will bring me to her rented flat so to begin her session with me. Just wanna ask if u guys experience this before? I am still considering.

VDOM
17-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Don't go.
They will ask you buy something claiming they don't take cash.
Few guys will show up if you refuse and if you already identify your location. Then good luck to you liao.

illusionerx
17-03-2016, 10:59 AM
Don't go.
They will ask you buy something claiming they don't take cash.
Few guys will show up if you refuse and if you already identify your location. Then good luck to you liao.

Bro, what do u mean by few guys will show up. Can enlighten me precisely on your explanation? I am confused

donutsK
17-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Its a scam, do go. They will extort more money from you.

Ken79
17-03-2016, 11:05 AM
Bro, what do u mean by few guys will show up. Can enlighten me precisely on your explanation? I am confused

Means she will ask you go somewhere with axs machine and do top up for her, after that show her the transaction no and she will come meet you.

But this is con job, after you give her transaction no she won't show up.
This is a common con tactic used and being discussed many times already, be streetwise and no need to start a new thread.

illusionerx
17-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Ok, tks bro!

illusionerx
17-03-2016, 11:15 AM
The reason why i post is because she said $100 for two hours will all the services, massage, bj, fj bath, which is too good to be true. So i decided to post this to sammyboy before anything happens.

liketosleep
17-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Please do not give her your contact nbr if she ask. Ask her what is her hp nbr instead. If scam, she will say communicate via wechat, no need her nbr. That means con job in progress. Be alert.

Mankok
28-04-2016, 04:52 AM
In fact I actually did this one time last year. The girl looked quite good on the wchat photo. Then she invited me to come to her apt. (Little India area...). I accepted the offer, got excited and went there. She opened the door and there she stood: the pretty gal on the photo appeared to be an unattractive 40+ auntie having the body-size of a midget :mad:. Within a second I lost all excitement. Nonetheless I went for the massage; a nude massage during which she put her mouth on my dick a few times (I refused bj however).

rav.evc
28-04-2016, 05:43 AM
is a scam confirm.
ask your self, syt like that got 100/2/unlimited?

those ask to meet near AXS; 7-11 shop sure scam.
when there, they will ask u take foto show "her" (maybe in actual is a "he":p)
then demand no cash transaction because worry u are police etc excuses.
buy itune card etc.
ask for tel number,a guy will call u explain about what to do etc..

ANYWAY.
at the end, the girl will never show up. if u are rich go ahead. BUT waste your time only.
if u got time, make appointment, then pretend u r there, play along keep on chating..... just play play is fine.
((that why they ask for photo to prove u r there...))

wphe
28-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Bro pls use your brain n think. 好货不便宜。便宜没好货。remember this. This is their wechat sex scam. Crime watch is showing this on coming friday. Watch it.

Bizsta
28-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Bro, what do u mean by few guys will show up. Can enlighten me precisely on your explanation? I am confusednvr read newpaper right?

BADDDman
01-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Mankok;

I can sense you had a tormendous nightmarish experience .......OMG 😱😨😵

14523335]In fact I actually did this one time last year. The girl looked quite good on the wchat photo. Then she invited me to come to her apt. (Little India area...). I accepted the offer, got excited and went there. She opened the door and there she stood: the pretty gal on the photo appeared to be an unattractive 40+ auntie having the body-size of a midget :mad:. Within a second I lost all excitement. Nonetheless I went for the massage; a nude massage during which she put her mouth on my dick a few times (I refused bj however).[/QUOTE]

results
01-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Mankok;

I can sense you had a tormendous nightmarish experience .......OMG 😱😨😵

14523335]In fact I actually did this one time last year. The girl looked quite good on the wchat photo. Then she invited me to come to her apt. (Little India area...). I accepted the offer, got excited and went there. She opened the door and there she stood: the pretty gal on the photo appeared to be an unattractive 40+ auntie having the body-size of a midget :mad:. Within a second I lost all excitement. Nonetheless I went for the massage; a nude massage during which she put her mouth on my dick a few times (I refused bj however).[/QUOTE]

Why dud not you just turn and walk away?

Ninja Master
01-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Yes agreed with the bros, it's a scam. I showed up at agreed location once because it was near my place and I was feeling the urge. Thought I can get lucky. But the feeling was weird when she started asking if I can see Sam or Axs machines. After 30 min of standing around looking like an idiot I left the place. Heng Ah! Anyway, if it's sound too good to be true it usually is too good to be true! Stay safe bros.

lothariokim
01-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Hi guys, I need some advise on this. There is this day when I was using WeChat to look for girls to chat. Then happen this girl replied me via WeChat, so we begin our Long chat. Suddenly, this girl told me she did massage and other happy ending, so I ask her where is this place. Which then she replied me she will meet me at the interchange and she will bring me to her rented flat so to begin her session with me. Just wanna ask if u guys experience this before? I am still considering.

For those of you who do not read newspaper--> http://www.scamalert.sg/scams/alipay-scam.html

clinton
01-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Yes agreed with the bros, it's a scam. I showed up at agreed location once because it was near my place and I was feeling the urge. Thought I can get lucky. But the feeling was weird when she started asking if I can see Sam or Axs machines. After 30 min of standing around looking like an idiot I left the place. Heng Ah! Anyway, if it's sound too good to be true it usually is too good to be true! Stay safe bros.

next time before you going ask their mobile contact number, and if they dont give, sure fake one

mtortise
01-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Good advise. Stay alert! 👍🏻

Ken79
01-05-2016, 10:46 PM
from my personal experience, i added one of these "FLs" couple of years ago and after they asked me to go AXS to do some stupid transaction i cut the deal.

Then i blocked this scammer, but prior to that we exchanged a few voice messages on wechat; it's a gal though. But no doubt a scammer still.

Then periodically once in a while, some random gal will send you invitation and if you accept it, same shit cycle again. casual chit chat, tell you she is student or working here but doing some FL; blah blah.

In the end i set my privacy as "no" under "find me by wechat ID" option, then all the random invites stopped; this means once you got scammed before or not, your ID will be shared by all the scammers and they will all take turns to try their luck with you.

as long as you don't give your mobile no, all is fine.