PDA

View Full Version : How to get him interested

Lora
17-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Not sure if it's appropriate to post here.. I need suggestions and genuine opinions. I'm in my mid 30s, And my man is 4yrs older.. Married more than 10years with kids. He was my first love. He kept me home as a housewife since my kids came along. Our sex life was great.. I have HSD.. Sometimes I wonder if it is hypersexual disorder.. Anyway, I made effort in dolling myself up and stay in shape.
Lately, he seems to have gotten bored of me. Despite my effort in pleasing him, I can feel that the Sparks is no longer the same. More like, get it over and done with. What should I do? Could it be another woman?

jiggy1
17-03-2016, 10:59 AM
Research has shown that marriages breakdown because of three factors, not in order of merit - Sex, Money and Communication (or any one/more combinations). However, the more pertinent issue seems to be Unmet Expectations. I suggest you find an opportune time to speak with him about this. My two cents worth...:)

kingcopa
17-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Sis....be prepared....ur inbox will b flooded...

Wipedout
17-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Get in even better shape, be kinky, be submissive

yang punk
17-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Sis, after 10 years perhaps boredom and monotony set in. Since you have hsd perhaps you should try getting kinky with him. Try dressing sexy, costumes, getting him to take nude pix of you, sex in public places, etc.

Sad if your hubby don't appreciate you...I bet many men here envy him. Usually it's the wives who lost interest in sex after 10 yrs of marriage!

Pleasure_empire
17-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Not sure if it's appropriate to post here.. I need suggestions and genuine opinions. I'm in my mid 30s, And my man is 4yrs older.. Married more than 10years with kids. He was my first love. He kept me home as a housewife since my kids came along. Our sex life was great.. I have HSD.. Sometimes I wonder if it is hypersexual disorder.. Anyway, I made effort in dolling myself up and stay in shape.
Lately, he seems to have gotten bored of me. Despite my effort in pleasing him, I can feel that the Sparks is no longer the same. More like, get it over and done with. What should I do? Could it be another woman?

Any dolled up pics?

fictionman
17-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Any dolled up pics?

Good one hahaha

Karatan
17-03-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm still young and you probably have tried more than i have done before. though there is nothing to loose in trying

1. support him with his interest
2. try something exciting with him
3. surprise him on something he really like
4. prepare his favorite dish more often
5. be more kinky in bed, make him beg for more lol

goodluck!

hugs
17-03-2016, 11:59 AM
show pic. then we tell u what to do.:D

arsenal168
17-03-2016, 12:27 PM
show pic. then we tell u what to do.:D

I second that! A pic tells a thousand words!😁

SA23
17-03-2016, 12:39 PM
Women shd always maintain themselves and doll up whenever necessary. In such way her man will always feel proud and worry at the same time. For now mayb u can check his schedule if possible go for a short get away wifout the kid, for a new honey moon. If he dun have time for it then another way will b during any family outing or shopping dress urself up, let other look at u make him jealous. Guy will b guy any other predators trying to prey on his trophy he will b dulan and want the ownership back and only fruit for his eyes and nt other. From there slowly can talk things out, most impt is dun quarrel it will nv help in it and nv use argument to seek his attention it will back fired.

acidicavex
17-03-2016, 12:41 PM
PM flooding pls post your email out so "advise" can pour in privately :p

hello1891
17-03-2016, 12:54 PM
PM flooding pls post your email out so "advise" can pour in privately :p

Acidicavex you also interested? haha
By now pm should have already flooded

archer69
17-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Sis your inbox is full. Possible to PM me your contact number or email address? I want to give you advice personally.

acidicavex
17-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Acidicavex you also interested? haha
By now pm should have already flooded

Lol no I help bros to ask inadvance :p

Lora
17-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I have received some pms. Some are really genuine suggestions. I had spoken to him before.. He just brushed me off and told me I'm been silly. He is just tired over work.
Some suggest I keep in even better shape. :( I'm into yoga and I jog few times a week.
Some suggested I cook his fav dish.. I cook daily for the family..
I take care of the housework, the kids, everything.. I feel.. He might have gotten bored of me.

Lora
17-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Can someone teach me how to clear/del the pms?

sammyboyfor
17-03-2016, 01:49 PM
I have received some pms. Some are really genuine suggestions. I had spoken to him before.. He just brushed me off and told me I'm been silly. He is just tired over work.
Some suggest I keep in even better shape. :( I'm into yoga and I jog few times a week.
I take care of the housework, the kids, everything.. I feel.. He might have gotten bored of me.

The best way of getting him interested in you again is to lead him to believe there's another man in your life. ;)

tsuna7
17-03-2016, 01:57 PM
tie him up and rape him!!!!!!!!!!:D

hugs
17-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Or another woman. Haha that his dick lost to a pussy lol.

Meow^^
17-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Lol no I help bros to ask inadvance :p

Cheeky little cave man

clinton
17-03-2016, 03:00 PM

good suggestion sis, try and let us know :D

can be birthday gift :p

otamay
17-03-2016, 03:09 PM

Sad to say maybe he got another woman who can temporarily gives him some freshness since you are wwith him for a long time.

fictionman
17-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Dun slam me ok...Fm a guy point of view...Aft a certain period of time, i got abit bored making love to my wife...Just tt aft being wz the same woman everyday, the passion is gone...But i still love my wife just tt the itimacy part is gone...

But not all guys r like this la...No matter hw hard my wife try to get me to make love to her, stimes i just decline politely...In my case, i do eat outside...Yes more or less it will contribute to my decision not to get intimate wz my wife...Stimes guys just wat some1 diff to be intimate wz...But like ur husband, at the end of the day we still go back to our wife...I hv no intention to leave her...Just wat to fuck other woman coz the magic is gone wz my wife...

Like i said, not all guys r like me...A bastard...

kingcopa
17-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Dun slam me ok...Fm a guy point of view...Aft a certain period of time, i got abit bored making love to my wife...Just tt aft being wz the same woman everyday, the passion is gone...But i still love my wife just tt the itimacy part is gone...

But not all guys r like this la...No matter hw hard my wife try to get me to make love to her, stimes i just decline politely...In my case, i do eat outside...Yes more or less it will contribute to my decision not to get intimate wz my wife...Stimes guys just wat some1 diff to be intimate wz...But like ur husband, at the end of the day we still go back to our wife...I hv no intention to leave her...Just wat to fuck other woman coz the magic is gone wz my wife...

Agreed! I think this is the case for most of us here

acidicavex
17-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Cheeky little cave man

........cheeky only but still cave man lo.......:)

Torex9
17-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Hi TS,

It is sad to know that even women can be sex deprive. Until I read this, I was thinking that it is only women that will lost interest in sex when they are older.
I would think that it takes 2 hands to clap. I face the same situation as TS. Wife will always complain tired, stress from work, need rest and so on.... but she can still watch TV till 1 or 2 am. If your partner don't provide, it's very difficult to get them to change. I have tried for years. I even buy her sexy lingerie to try and sex up the relationship. But still it does not work.
Can't give you any advise. Just want to empathize with you. on your situation.

Torex9

acidicavex
17-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Your love making with husband turn into a monotonous chore or like most mention it got bore.

U might need to 玩花样. It will be 辛苦 for u but nonetheless it is worth trying than let it be.

Rickey
17-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Hi TS,

It is sad to know that even women can be sex deprive. Until I read this, I was thinking that it is only women that will lost interest in sex when they are older.
I would think that it takes 2 hands to clap. I face the same situation as TS. Wife will always complain tired, stress from work, need rest and so on.... but she can still watch TV till 1 or 2 am. If your partner don't provide, it's very difficult to get them to change. I have tried for years. I even buy her sexy lingerie to try and sex up the relationship. But still it does not work.
Can't give you any advise. Just want to empathize with you. on your situation.

Torex9

Agreed! I think this is the case for most of us here

Tis same problem continues wif no solution in sight...how many threads hv been opened discussing tis problem...sigh...tink there are many more wifeys out there who are currently facing the same problem as TS...& many more in danger of following suit if their love-making is always the same, as one of them put it...we are enjoying our sex lives but really nothing special or sexciting abt it...it's always the same routine action & method..thrust, pump, let go & then sleep ..pity these wifeys wif HSD...unable to get their needs satisfied by their own husbands a few years down the road :(...& having to look elsewhere to another guy to feed their churning needs :p

sadfa
17-03-2016, 09:59 PM

Even if you eat the best wagyu beef n Buddha jump over the wall every day, you also can't take it.

Stop whining n learn to move on

fictionman
17-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Even if you eat the best wagyu beef n Buddha jump over the wall every day, you also can't take it.

Stop whining n learn to move on

Harsh but true....Men are born not to be satisfied forever...

Bestie
17-03-2016, 10:25 PM
If this is a genuine TS.......

Meaning, you already suspecting your hubby having some "secret activity" that prompt you to come SBF to look for answer.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, we guys somehow or rather must release our soldiers once a while.......

Question is, where we release to? There's no such thing as lost interest in sex :D

tarma69
17-03-2016, 10:28 PM

Tired over work? That's just a lame excuse. I sense that he is trying to hide something from you... You said you two were once having great sex. Is that just from your point of view? Are you sure he was feeling the same way too?

parrotkid
17-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Sis, after 10 years perhaps boredom and monotony set in. Since you have hsd perhaps you should try getting kinky with him. Try dressing sexy, costumes, getting him to take nude pix of you, sex in public places, etc.

Sad if your hubby don't appreciate you...I bet many men here envy him. Usually it's the wives who lost interest in sex after 10 yrs of marriage!

No need 10 years. The wives lose interest after a year or two.

Xgenre
17-03-2016, 10:55 PM
You know him best. Just because there is lesser sex doesn't imply he is cheating on you. Did he maintain his fitness or has his physical strength waned with age? That affects sex drive.

Even though sex is important, it isn't a necessary requirement for a marriage to exist. Can you imagine a couple in their 90s having frequent sex? Sex has to stop being a part of married life eventually. A gradual decline in frequency is nothing unusual. Why not focus on non-sexual activities for the time being and see if his work stress reduces over time? More important for a couple to stay relevant through common interests, activities, communication I feel.

retepoet
17-03-2016, 11:05 PM
if u are a genuine lady/mother, you will be flooded with lots of PMs wanting to solve your problems :D