PDA

View Full Version : Confusing (supposedly) Clean Massage Place

dhdlgggk
16-03-2016, 12:30 AM
just came back from a new MP near my place that so far seems to be clean.. nice interior with proper counter and NETS machine(only clean places have those yes??).. I requested for the masseuse that I got the first time I went there as I liked her technique.. there was some teasing and no GQ so I didn't think much of the teasing.. what was weird that this time when she entered the room the went "hello baby" (?!?!).. ok so then the massage went on the usual way. There was "accidental" ball touching again, but this time when she went to work on my legs she just pulled the towel above my entire lower body, meaning my balls and butt were fully exposed... weird... didn't know that was considered legit.. also when she was using her elbows on my thighs and my shaft was standing up slightly she seemed to make no effort to avoid it. I mean, sure, it was covered by the towel but seems unusual to not avoid it.. so anyway it leaves me confused as to what is up with this masseuse.. anybody experienced anything similar?

ForSomeFun
16-03-2016, 05:38 AM
haha bro some places with happy endings also got nets machine. I think all that I visited have nets these days

pussylicious12345
16-03-2016, 07:52 AM
just came back from a new MP near my place that so far seems to be clean.. nice interior with proper counter and NETS machine(only clean places have those yes??).. I requested for the masseuse that I got the first time I went there as I liked her technique.. there was some teasing and no GQ so I didn't think much of the teasing.. what was weird that this time when she entered the room the went "hello baby" (?!?!).. ok so then the massage went on the usual way. There was "accidental" ball touching again, but this time when she went to work on my legs she just pulled the towel above my entire lower body, meaning my balls and butt were fully exposed... weird... didn't know that was considered legit.. also when she was using her elbows on my thighs and my shaft was standing up slightly she seemed to make no effort to avoid it. I mean, sure, it was covered by the towel but seems unusual to not avoid it.. so anyway it leaves me confused as to what is up with this masseuse.. anybody experienced anything similar?

No need to think so much. If no GQ, means clean massage lah...if you are confused, just ask the ML directly :-)

bedokMassage
16-03-2016, 08:01 AM
yah first time go massage will be confused
shock..

retepoet
16-03-2016, 08:27 AM
u losing sleep because of all this :D lols........
dun think too much, just enjoy the massage wherever you go lo :p

andy80jackson
16-03-2016, 11:58 AM
maybe she thought u might pop the question instead hehe

Joshjosh88
16-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Alot of special MP got nets nw. Mayb u look confuse then u confuse them also. They dun dare to ask u the GQ.

GOODFELLO
17-03-2016, 08:38 PM
[I must assume you are a VIRGIN IN HC scene 😆😆 so ENJOY - whether there is GQ OR NOT. ENJOY - IF THERE IS A WILLING BUYER + WILLING SELLER situation.

DO NOT EXPECT any EXTRAS (other than proper massage)- so you need NOT be disappointed end of day.

UOTE=dhdlgggk;14341198]just came back from a new MP near my place that so far seems to be clean.. nice interior with proper counter and NETS machine(only clean places have those yes??).. I requested for the masseuse that I got the first time I went there as I liked her technique.. there was some teasing and no GQ so I didn't think much of the teasing.. what was weird that this time when she entered the room the went "hello baby" (?!?!).. ok so then the massage went on the usual way. There was "accidental" ball touching again, but this time when she went to work on my legs she just pulled the towel above my entire lower body, meaning my balls and butt were fully exposed... weird... didn't know that was considered legit.. also when she was using her elbows on my thighs and my shaft was standing up slightly she seemed to make no effort to avoid it. I mean, sure, it was covered by the towel but seems unusual to not avoid it.. so anyway it leaves me confused as to what is up with this masseuse.. anybody experienced anything similar?[/QUOTE]

RoadsterRTM
19-03-2016, 01:17 AM
TS,

Going massage is like playing Nintendo.
Some games got to slowly unlock extras or secret stages.

Looks like you unlocked GFE.

Enjoy

ckescape10
19-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Can share location pls?

dhdlgggk
10-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Just an update about this place.. found out that specials are offered depending on the customer.. unfortunately my favourite ML left the place already, so I got to try one ML who did offer something..

She also said there are no such things as clean places nowadays.. wondering about a certain place at Fortune Centre on the 2nd floor.. anybody care to weigh in?

asoyatu
10-04-2016, 10:21 AM
This thread had been quiet for awhile. When it surfaced again today, i still go in to have a tickle with the replies, this being my favourite...

TS,

Going massage is like playing Nintendo.
Some games got to slowly unlock extras or secret stages.

Looks like you unlocked GFE.

Enjoy

BADDDman
10-04-2016, 10:48 AM
TS

Kindly pm contact - TQ

alantan27
10-04-2016, 12:28 PM

what u can do
keep touching her hand
and if she never reject. pull her hand to u little bro. see how she react
if cannot she will surely tell u cannot

BADDDman
15-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Bro

Theres a thread on FORTUNE CENTRE - u can get your answers there or just post there your query.

After all your chionging + if you wanna a true blue CLEAN SOLID GREEN MASSAGE - pm me. TQ 👍

BADDDman
24-04-2016, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=dhdlgggk

Have u found your answers @ Fortune Ctr thread ?

dhdlgggk
18-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Haha people say it is definitely clean.. I went again today.. That masseuse's looks and massage to me are both 10/10.. my cup of tea... haha..

bassf
18-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Can share?thx

Jadononthemove
19-05-2016, 06:51 AM
This is so funny and I had a good laugh. But I also agreed that sometimes it's quite fun to slowly unlock compared to a straight HJ. Love MLs when they start teasing...

This thread had been quiet for awhile. When it surfaced again today, i still go in to have a tickle with the replies, this being my favourite...

BernieLP
20-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Can share ctc?

Joker77
20-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Bro, care to share ctc?

I need some 'teasing' massage too! :D

swordtail
20-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Now seems like more teasing cases.:)
The clean massage place i go also sometimes will kenna some girl whom like to tease. I did ask but was told no additional service.
In the end i just stick to 1 girl and see if will get lucky but no. :D
So i merely just enjoy the good massage + some teasing.
Sometimes will over react and get too hard and lil bro peep out of the disposable underwear. She will just laugh and cover it up.

tgph
20-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Bro TS

Would you be kind to share the location?
I like good massages and leaving the rest to chance and
Situation.
Happy with a just good massage too.

Cheers

TxxxQa
24-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Hi bro can share this location?

lyulka
24-05-2016, 11:00 AM

Stories that I heard. Heard say one.

Some places. The intention is to open proper massage place. At least that's the boss intention. Get decent place and proper license. Nowadays, most of ML are PRC. They are even certified.

Some of them have low basic with per customer commission. usually like 3-500 dollars and then 20-30 per customers. And they usually work long hours like 12hrs. WIth 1 off day.

So a $50 extra from customer for HJ is always a good income for them.

And they usually doing that behind their boss back.

TxxxQa
24-05-2016, 03:43 PM
hi bro can share the location and contract ? Thanks