PDA

View Full Version : Sharing technique for seeing zao geng on bus

crappytoot
14-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Recently just found a new method to see zao geng on public bus, which may give you some cheap thrill while going to work in the morning. I don't guarantee it will work 100% as it really depends on your luck.. Which most zao gengs are anyway.

Personally I have been lucky a few times catching some upskirt of chio OLs in the morning.. so try it!

A picture is easier to explain, so I have done up a diagram to show the good seat and the zao geng spot, and the seats are only configured in this particular way in the new SBS bus. The trick is to take the seat closest to the door and when you look to the right side, the seats at the back are just nice at your eye level since they are elevated, giving you the direct view of some zao gengs if the ladies are not careful enough to close their legs. :D

http://i66.tinypic.com/idrejl.jpg

Dun shoot me if it doesn't work! As I said this will still require some luck.. do share if you have good experience with this technique! Best if we can bounce off ideas

Cheers and good luck!:D

MayLo
14-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Very observant :D

jiaksimi
15-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Well done i stomp this article le. Wait for police go knock your door kok! kok! kok!. Then police catch you like how they caught seabass.

Archboy
15-03-2016, 12:29 AM
Well done i stomp this article le. Wait for police go knock your door kok! kok! kok!. Then police catch you like how they caught seabass.

let's clap for this sohai. 👏

Camomile
15-03-2016, 01:10 AM

Must be experienced :D

BananaGor
15-03-2016, 01:15 AM
let's clap for this sohai (https://sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=127399). 👏

I silently agree

Sexcapadist
15-03-2016, 02:10 AM
let's clap for this sohai. 👏

Agree with you too :D

sammyboyfor
15-03-2016, 04:18 AM

What is the crime? :confused:

Cochran
15-03-2016, 07:49 AM

Nice one :D

diputs1269
15-03-2016, 08:10 AM
Recently just found a new method to see zao geng on public bus, which may give you some cheap thrill while going to work in the morning. I don't guarantee it will work 100% as it really depends on your luck.. Which most zao gengs are anyway.

Personally I have been lucky a few times catching some upskirt of chio OLs in the morning.. so try it!

A picture is easier to explain, so I have done up a diagram to show the good seat and the zao geng spot, and the seats are only configured in this particular way in the new SBS bus. The trick is to take the seat closest to the door

But the seat you mentioned is reserved for the elderly folks

crackhead
15-03-2016, 09:00 AM
shoots...I was in the 4th seat last week, it was so boring ....should have taken the 1st seat...:p:p:p

sony2002
15-03-2016, 09:01 AM
I prefer to see down blouse so my choice of seats are different.

blk437
15-03-2016, 09:09 AM
But the seat you mentioned is reserved for the elderly folks

He is a senior citizen by the way... hahaha

Vomer
15-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Must be experience

Johnbasss
15-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Must be experienced

sms69
16-03-2016, 04:38 PM
I always like to take the seat nearest the exit .

Johnbassss
17-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Must be experienced

Hi Johnbass

Camomule
17-03-2016, 09:40 AM
With picture some more .... swee!! :D

diputs1269
17-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Buses too crowded to have a chance.

Continental
17-03-2016, 09:16 PM

A picture is easier to explain, so I have done up a diagram to show the good seat and the zao geng spot

Thank you TS for sharing this picture of viewing spots. But it is really not easy to see zaogeng this way too as buses are often crowded as the bro says.

Summerhillt
18-03-2016, 12:14 AM
No bro u too stupid le. You should stand near 3 seats left of the prime spot. You stand opp the first seat.. you still can kay siao lean back and bio all 4 infront of u and all the back seats and sometimes females at the busstop sit down in dress or skirt.. see bus approaching they will open their leg and chiong for bus. At that moment u can faster try to bio the zaogeng when ur standing. You have a bird eye view..

You stand at that first cushion spot still can bio the back seat whose body language about to alight, if shes wearing skirt. you kay siao move to the front hold the handle and u position yourself and try to align ur eyesight at the zaogeng before she stands up.. now that is the prime spot..

If the 4 seats infront of you who ever the neh neh big, can bio down blouse.. how? You originally leaning against the cushion ma.. you want to bio the zhaogeng but theres not a need to move infront right? You use ur hp kaysiao see busstop and faster go hold the railing directly infront of the 4 seats... than bio down her neh neh but must also kay siao u bio the outside surroundings la. than if can, kay siao ask the chio bu where is block so and so.. still can strike convo chance..

WannaHugMe
18-03-2016, 03:07 AM
You guys all so expert in this :D

CouchRun
19-03-2016, 01:30 PM
You guys all so expert in this :D

Agree with you :D

Sexcapadist
19-03-2016, 02:12 PM

I thought crowded then the chance is higher? :)

Sparrow
20-03-2016, 11:00 AM
thanks TS for sharing and providing the pics to illustrate his point.

Yesterday, I was on bus and happen to take the prime seat(the rest of the seats are taken:p). There is no standing passenger around, so should have a good view of the target seats. However, the angle of view of target seat from the prime seat is not good, even if the gal is wearing short skirt. The 2nd or 3rd seats behind the target may provide slightly better view, but provided the gal is not careful. my fav position is to stand beside target seat row and have a good view down blouse of the passengers in front of mi:D

GonnaFugHer
20-03-2016, 10:35 PM
thanks TS for sharing and providing the pics to illustrate his point.

Yesterday, I was on bus and happen to take the prime seat(the rest of the seats are taken:p). There is no standing passenger around, so should have a good view of the target seats. However, the angle of view of target seat from the prime seat is not good, even if the gal is wearing short skirt. The 2nd or 3rd seats behind the target may provide slightly better view, but provided the gal is not careful. my fav position is to stand beside target seat row and have a good view down blouse of the passengers in front of mi:D

You are very experienced :D

Continental
20-03-2016, 10:47 PM
I thought crowded then the chance is higher? :)
Nope, you are wrong, bro. If the bus is crowded inside, your zaogeng view will be blocked by the people all around you :( However, that would be a good chance for you to rubba, rubba the girls in the buses or trains since it is packed like sardines. But be careful, don't do it in such a way that you are caught for molesting the girls !

UnBound
21-03-2016, 01:33 AM

Same same bro, seems like the best area

tamade666
21-03-2016, 10:19 AM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx263/talisman6699/Untitled_zpshu3qzb7t.png

This is the doubledecker bus.
Best two seats to beo downblouse..

warning... normally is lao aunties who took the seats below...once awhile will have chio bu...

:D:D

diputs1269
25-03-2016, 01:36 AM

warning... normally is lao aunties who took the seats below...once awhile will have chio bu...

Good discovery.

Rebounce
26-03-2016, 05:06 AM

Me too, think this is the best place :)

OutBound
29-03-2016, 05:57 PM

I'll try to chop those places :)