PDA

View Full Version : candy's back (:

candy_me
24-09-2006, 12:07 AM
hi guys. im back from but wun b staying long. e most 3 months. bcos i want to settle my debts and also fees for my future school fees. i serve only chinese. sorriew for indians & malays samster. (:

name: candy
height: 158cm
weight: 49kg
boobs: B+cup
BBBJ: yes
frenching: yes
damage: 150/hr/shot

please pm me your contacts as i always change my no. so it's not a very good choice for me to give out my no. i will start on monday, 18 september (:

ive also attached e link to my previous thread where der's FR available on me.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49138&page=11

goodielecks
24-09-2006, 12:11 AM
i will start on monday, 18 september (:

It's already the 24th today :D

power_reel
24-09-2006, 12:30 AM

how come the damage is higher?
is the room included..how old are euu?

candy_me
24-09-2006, 12:35 AM
opps. think i was too blur. anyway, i meant e 25th of sept (:

to power reel, im 18 this yr. charge doesnt include room and rubber.
my charges are higher bcos i dun haf much time to do this as i still have my school compare to e past where i need not go to school. so im charging higher. (:

anyway, one samster left this when he zap me: Sorry Ms Candy. Your racial discrimination is difficult to understand.
i dun expect everybody to b understanding towards me. but whoever u are, all i can say is sorriew

larren
24-09-2006, 12:39 AM
U may wish to inlcude your vital stats to invite more interest to the bros here?:p

joemango
24-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Bro candy,
Any pic to view?????

dot4u
24-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Candy certainly won't disappoint so not to worry. Though there seems to be a little conflict between her & some bros here which shows her chilli padi side, she's really a nice person when u get to know her in person.

Have personally tried her and she's worth every dollar. :)

Bro candy,
Any pic to view?????

pppp46
24-09-2006, 01:21 AM
I have personally met candy before and can verify that candy is worth the price. =)

Will consider meeting her again.

Frankiestine
24-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Bro candy,
Any pic to view?????
U a real clown...u are into bros?:confused:

candy_me
24-09-2006, 10:18 AM
U a real clown...u are into bros?:confused:

lol. if u didnt point it out, i dun think that anybody would have noticed it! anyway, jus take it as a joke (:

i do not provide pic for viewig so stop pm-ing me to ask for my pics. thanks (:

DArkchew
24-09-2006, 10:35 AM
hi candy i have pm u my number can get back to me asap?

thks

pohspan
24-09-2006, 12:35 PM
CAndy..pm me contact pls..thanks

Optimus_Prime
24-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Candy to me belongs to the "A+" grade in terms of GF Feel and service. Tats my only endorsement as I did not write any FR on her...

those bros close to me, will guess why...:D

slyer
24-09-2006, 01:50 PM
miss candy u gt mail:D

candy_me
24-09-2006, 01:53 PM
i wanna stress again, i do not give out my no. as im always changin no. please pm me with your no. if you wanna meet me. however i wun b able to meet up with everybody. i will also sms those whom ive deir no. each time ive slots available (:

cuntnoisseur
24-09-2006, 04:02 PM
i wanna stress again, i do not give out my no. as im always changin no. please pm me with your no. if you wanna meet me. however i wun b able to meet up with everybody. i will also sms those whom ive deir no. each time ive slots available (:

well hope u have received my pm and my name's not far down the list! :p
cya soon I hope. :cool:

fisher king
24-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Too bad someone zapped you Candy. I upped you to compensate. As a non chn myself, I can understand some poor Singaporean feelin left out/rejected. But we all have choices, and it is our right to choose who we wish to serve. To non chn bros, give her a break lah. There are plenty of other lovely fish in the ocean.

shawnie
24-09-2006, 08:10 PM
hi candy,
i hope to haf yr no to havf fun pls contact me asap k thanks

juda
24-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Candy is quite a nice gal... worth a try... :p

Ahh_Boi
24-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Candy to me belongs to the "A+" grade in terms of GF Feel and service. Tats my only endorsement as I did not write any FR on her...

those bros close to me, will guess why... No wonder.... neber intro me hor!!! U good!! Still say we good buddies!!! :mad:

Everytime got good things bor share with me kekekeke

Luckily...... hee hee

PS Candy : Pls hor, if got change number again let me know leh :D

candy_me
25-09-2006, 09:23 AM
PS Candy : Pls hor, if got change number again let me know leh :D

dun worriew if got change no. will definitely let u all know. (:

Optimus_Prime
25-09-2006, 09:29 AM
No wonder.... neber intro me hor!!! U good!! Still say we good buddies!!! :mad:

Everytime got good things bor share with me kekekeke

Luckily...... hee hee

PS Candy : Pls hor, if got change number again let me know leh
U already very resourceful.... got her contact no. liaoz leh... :rolleyes:

anyway dun bother me la... me in COLD MOUNTAIN....

corsair
25-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi Candy,

Hope you entertain newbies. PM you. As one of the rare FL that post here, newbies sure very interested as hard to start with others since got no track record.

Cheers.

laodi123456789
25-09-2006, 09:46 AM

I got a heater. I will fedex it to you now.

Frankiestine
25-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Cold mountain is anytime better then Brokeback mountain..

Bro candy

Optimus_Prime
25-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Cold mountain is anytime better then Brokeback mountain..
I dun mind going BROKEBACK with (Bro) Candy...heheheh :p ;)

Frankiestine
25-09-2006, 10:27 AM
I dun mind going BROKEBACK with (Bro) Candy...heheheh
Brokeback:eek: ...hehehe tat would means doing it the monster favorite position....up the Ass..:D

raymond_ralim
25-09-2006, 03:17 PM
hi Candy hope you still remember me ... not going to miss this chance again ..
have PM you my nos pls call me or sms thks see you

fedex
26-09-2006, 06:28 PM
I got a heater. I will fedex it to you now.

bro, thank for choose Fedex....:D

Fire_Dragon
26-09-2006, 06:49 PM

Hi Candy,

Have pm you my number, hope I get lucky this time. :-)

candy_me
26-09-2006, 08:40 PM
how come no FR on me :( where are e 5 guys that met me yesterday? anyway, my slots are full from tomorrow(wednesday) and thursday. i wun b free on friday to monday. hence next available slot & day would b from tuesday onwards. cheers :)

XiaoHoUzi83
27-09-2006, 03:17 AM
pmed u but u no reply lehx
T.T

Shakyywayy
27-09-2006, 05:45 AM
how come no FR on me :( where are e 5 guys that met me yesterday?
As expected, miss. Most will not post immediate & some dun even post any at all :cool: Anyway, keep it up. Cheers

candy_me
27-09-2006, 09:59 AM
pmed u but u no reply lehx
T.T

sorriew, i dun reply pm unless dey need me to. or else i will jus note down e no. bcos if every pm ive to reply. i think it will take yrs for me to start

vandom66
27-09-2006, 10:25 AM
how come no FR on me :( where are e 5 guys that met me yesterday? anyway, my slots are full from tomorrow(wednesday) and thursday. i wun b free on friday to monday. hence next available slot & day would b from tuesday onwards.
As mentioned by bro Shakyywayy,
" As expected, miss. Most will not post immediate & some dun even post any at all "
Anyway you advertise yourself and at the end of the day is the $$$ that you want and not the points is not essential.. They paid you for the slot and don't think they owe you the FR.
If this thread is started by a samster who help you to promote you without earning any cents then he at least deserve the points.
By looking at your tight schedule and effort already prove you are the hot one.
Well done :)

Spytheman
27-09-2006, 01:03 PM
yo candy ,

just your mailbox ya ... spytheman here. you wont regret for me to book you ya. go go gal !!!

moskba
27-09-2006, 01:06 PM
I think she deserves a FR from me, after all i was very sextified with her attitude and service.

I had a session with Candy on Monday afternoon, i guess i am very lucky because i managed to engage her service almost instantly, knowing that sme of the samster are still lining up, the moment i contacted her and immediately she respond and it's on.

Candy is a very tan young girl by nature, not really a SYT but will grow on you, a bit shy also. Her boobs are quite nice and more than a handful, not small ya. Service package includes BBBJ which is wet and slurpy, but need to increase the suction power, very responsive during bonking and moan super loud, you can tell it's a natural moan but the only problem is her moaning stereo is so loud that one might thought you were raping a virgin. Oh yeah, her pussy is also very nice, long time never see such a good condition pussy liao and is tight, i actually enjoy very much with the pussy licking, shiok. A little bit baby fat but you can find all the 'freshness' of a teenage girl in her.

A good rate indeed for a girl at her age and service, not to be miss lah.

Ahh_Boi
27-09-2006, 05:22 PM
U already very resourceful.... got her contact no. liaoz leh...

anyway dun bother me la... me in COLD MOUNTAIN....Wait for u i die liao loh, cos oni those "rejected" one will come to me nia wahahahaha good one u keep urself liaozz heehee :D

COLD MOUNTAIN??? Now then i know Cold mountain is at that "2nd storey place" hor wahahahaha :D

corsair
29-09-2006, 04:23 AM
Hoping for a slot..

orangeapples
01-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Sorry Candy for the late FR. Been busy at work after my short break was over and had to leave Singapore.I probably took the session on monday afternoon after bro moskba or was before him.

FR on Candy
Face: 6.5/10 (Tanned SYT)
Body: 7.5/10 (B cups with nice nipples)
Foreplay: Good French kisser. Allowed fingering and pussy licking of a fresh pussy.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 ( Very enjoyable)
FJ: Enjoyable FJ and accomodating to allow position changes. 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Very nice girl)

Overall: 7/10
RTF: High possibility.

I enjoyed her company and she didnt disappoint me.

raymond_ralim
01-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi candy if you are reading this posting pls call me i have PM you :) hope no to miss the boat this time thks

daydevil89
01-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Candy, PM you for days and no reply.... pls reply soon ...

etilious
01-10-2006, 04:21 PM
has Candy quitted? for school again?

cos' i believe school started...

candy_me
01-10-2006, 11:38 PM
has Candy quitted? for school again?

cos' i believe school started...

nope nope. i didnt quit. bcos been busy with my own work lar. schedule all mix up le!! argh! sorriew for no replies or late replies.

candy_me
02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
sorriew everybodii. my work schedule is mixing everything & i dun think i will b available e whole week. pls b patient with me okie? *seek for forgivness*

racial69
02-10-2006, 12:16 PM
痴 痴 地 等。。。

david310170
03-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Quite difficult to get an appt with her. Made 2 appt both also cancelled:(
Claimed she started on her new job so her schedule is all messed up.
So got to wait patiently...:(

shiokmc
03-10-2006, 12:19 PM
hi Candy...

erm... are you the babe i met at Woodlands? :D

candy_me
03-10-2006, 09:10 PM
yuppie.. shiokmc. im e one. lol. aniwae, my work schedule is out. i will b workin full shift, meaning from morning to night(bcoz i work in shopping centre) till 10th of oct. so i will b available after 10th of oct till e dae my AV come. hee. sorriew for those whom ive deir appts cancelled. i realli dun mean it, my boss jus suddenly wan me back for part time.

racial69
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
我等着你回来。。。我等着你回来。。。

candy_me
10-10-2006, 11:16 PM
im back! but onli for a few daes. wed 1 slot available at eithr 6pm or 8pm. thurs 3 slot available. 12pm & 2pm onwards. fri 3 slot available. 1pm onwards. those are free at those timin can sms me at my no.

sorriw, but i dun give out my no. onli those ok-ok type i sent sms to dem. thanks.

candy_me
11-10-2006, 12:12 AM
wed slot taken. left onli thurs and fri slot. thanks

Clit_LickeR
11-10-2006, 09:09 AM
onli those ok-ok type i sent sms to dem. thanks.

Hiya sista! like that i ok-ok bo? :p :D
Cheers!

candy_me
11-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Hiya sista! like that i ok-ok bo?
Cheers!

u ah.. hmmm.. okie lo.. jus pass! :p

Optimus_Prime
11-10-2006, 10:43 AM
u ah.. hmmm.. okie lo.. jus pass!
Wa Seh... handsome bloke like CL is just pass ah !?!?!

Okie I head back to MT COLD TURKEY....:p

Clit_LickeR
11-10-2006, 10:49 AM
u ah.. hmmm.. okie lo.. jus pass!
okie okie... will pm you once me settle me hse probs...

handsome bloke like CL is just pass ah !?!?!

Handsome??? :confused: Bro, you referring to yourself?
Me 1 ugly stickman.... :o

Optimus_Prime
11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Handsome??? :confused:
Me 1 ugly stickman....
And last I checked... the SUN ROSE IN THE WEST !!!:o

Rayt
13-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Hv 2 keep tis veri short, back in office drafting report n boss walking around like guard-dog... Managed 2 hv a session with Candy just nw... Wasn't disappointed at anything Candy. A beautiful n tanned SYT. She was patient throughout n made me feel so shiok every single second of the time. Even when i had a bit of problem firing tday ( due 2 some happenings last nite ), she nvr show me asny face, but continued 2 make me feel like i'm in cloud 9... She is worth evey single cent of the price she quote. Really feel like hving it on with my own GF. If got GF like her, i everyday oso feel like a king... Hahaha... Wat a dream it will b... :D

I hope tat i can get another chance 2 rtf her b4 she quits... Definately an outstanding Gem among the many SYT Gems tat r around nw... So veri tired when i wen there, but left feeling like a king... So, hw many Bros wan 2 feel like a king oso??? Hmmm??? :p Action fast b4 she's gone... Cheers 2 all...

nihonjin
14-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Dear Candy,
juz wanna say I had a great time on Wed evening :p Great chatting wif u too

candy_me
14-10-2006, 02:00 PM
hello people.
i wun b around till mayb next week. bcos im takin a break due to red stuff that might happen anitime from now onwards. will keep bros update once ive my stuff done & over with (:

candy_me
14-10-2006, 02:04 PM
hello people.
i wun b around till mayb next week. bcos im takin a break due to red stuff that might happen anitime from now onwards. will keep bros update once ive my stuff done & over with (:

TheCoffeeBean
14-10-2006, 04:46 PM
hello people.

What a pity...I missed the bus ytd and have to wait long...long:( After many bros positive comments, I can't help to trying now. Now what I can do only to imagine U and leave me in the shadow of corner.

niffleheim
16-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I missed the bus ytd and have to wait long...long

relax lah brudder, good things doth cometh to they who be patient of heart.
:)

at most i queue up behind you loh, haha, means i wait lagi longer only mah :)
longer wait = better anticipation = more protein stored

need to rest lah, old, short, fat and ugly uncle like me

TheCoffeeBean
18-10-2006, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=niffleheim]relax lah brudder, good things doth cometh to they who be patient of heart.
:)

hehehe, yeah lah, must be patience. :cool:

candy_me
22-10-2006, 11:42 PM
wun b having much slots for this week bcos i will b going overseas from thurs to sun. will onli have 6-7 slots as im also having school. will sms those bros ive deir nos. pls dun sms me my old no. animore as it's no longer in use.

Optimus_Prime
23-10-2006, 10:16 AM
wun b having much slots for this week bcos i will b going overseas from thurs to sun. will onli have 6-7 slots as im also having school. will sms those bros ive deir nos. pls dun sms me my old no. animore as it's no longer in use.
Enjoy ur trip... think u been looking forward to this trip since a coupla months back.

TheCoffeeBean
23-10-2006, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=TheCoffeeBean
hehehe, yeah lah, must be patience. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wah Liao, did I say something wrong, also kena zapped:mad: , at least left some comments when u zapped me so I may know what's going wrong. Why the bro who zapped me cant be honest to face me...

candy_me
23-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Enjoy ur trip... think u been looking forward to this trip since a coupla months back.

heee.. yuppie yuppie. will enjoy myself. contact u again wor! (: miss me

candy_me
23-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Wah Liao, did I say something wrong, also kena zapped:mad: , at least left some comments when u zapped me so I may know what's going wrong. Why the bro who zapped me cant be honest to face me...

LOL. u so ke lian why for nothing kanna zap? nevermind dem lar.. sayang sayang

curiosityz
23-10-2006, 01:52 PM
candy, waiting for u to be back...

JOHNHEE
23-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi Candy,
Enjoy your holiday and waiting for your reply.:)

TheCoffeeBean
25-10-2006, 08:26 PM
LOL. u so ke lian why for nothing kanna zap? nevermind dem lar.. sayang sayang
:rolleyes: Thanks alot. Got people upped me. Anyway good guy more than bad guy in the world:D

=WK=
30-10-2006, 09:54 PM
thanks to Candy for arranging a slot for me... it was nice to finally meet you ;)

here's my FR:

Candy sms me around 11am and informed me that only 1 slot was available at 4pm. so what to do laa, just grab the slot since its not easy to meet her. i actually pm her early last week and since many bros are still waiting for her sms, it was a nice suprise for me

this is briefly how the session went... i reached the hotel, got a room and sms her. she arrived in a few minutes and looked a bit jaded from her recent trip. she told me she has just showered because it was her second session of the day. not good news for me because i really like to shower with girls and get that GF feel when we clean and play with each other... anyway, i took a quick shower and when i came out, she was on the bed watching tv. i joined her, put my arms around her and we TCSS for a while before i asked her to strip and get comfortable... then we cuddled in our birthday suit and TCSS somemore... it felt good just like hugging a GF. then i position my hand on her pussy and started playing with her clit and pussy lips. her soft moaning started and i really got excited... we started some freching before i proceeded to give her a wet paint job with some gentle fingering. she was very responsive and looked like she enjoyed it so i worked harder to service her... eventually i got 2 fingers working her together with my tongue and her moaning got louder and louder as she swung her hips everywhere... later i got tired and stopped but i think she could have gone on and on.... haha... i guess my stamina is not as good as this young girl. after that we cuddled again before she started to stroke my little bro... slowly she moved in to service my little bro with her soft but enjoyable BBBJ until i cannot take it anymore and asked her to cap me. i entered her in missionary position and she gushed out a soft moan... ahhh, so sexy... started my pumping with her legs spread wide and then later on my shoulders... i think i got over-excited again (since i still newbie) and pumped too much too soon, shooting my load before i can try other positions... aiyaa, game over! i still have so many things to learn...

from page one, this is her description of herself
boobs: B+ cup

below is my rating for Candy and some brief comments for other bros to reference:

Looks > 7/10 (she has a cute features and naturally tanned skin as confirmed by herself... a bit SYT looking)

Body > 7/10 (not slim type but small size with good figure except for some baby fats. delicious B+ boobs... she is not shaven but has a pretty bush. hidden within her bush is a juicy pussy with a musky scent... hmmm, perhaps the sweet smell of youth?)

Frenching > 7.5/10 (gentle with good soft tongue action.... not very passionate for me, can be better)

BBBJ > 7/10 (soft, wet and slurpy with gentle motion... overall an enjoyable BJ)

FJ > 7.5/10 (i did not try many positions but she was accomodating and expressed her pleasure well... i enjoyed her natural moaning from start to finish. it sounded real to me. her surround sound was amazing, as reported in earlier FRs)

GF feel > 8/10 (friendly and chatty... very huggable girl and really grows on you)

Attitude > 7.5/10 (i think she was tired from her trip but still managed to give me a relatively good time. it would be better if she was more proactive or energetic... but she was very accommodating)

Damage > $150 1hr 1shot (room and rubber my own)

RTF > yes if my bank account allows

lastly, sorry for this lousy FR... remember the saying here, one man's meat is another man's poison. hope it has helped you in some way if you are thinking of trying Candy's services... cheers! :cool:

genpure
30-10-2006, 10:01 PM
=WK=
i wanted to book her
look like u r faster than me
:S

=WK=
30-10-2006, 11:33 PM
=WK=
i wanted to book her
look like u r faster than me
:S

hi bro, good to see you here... i guess i was just lucky. she has limited slots so you have to be patient :p

candy_me
04-11-2006, 09:23 AM
posting out my available slots for next week from monday to friday.

monday, 6/11 - 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
tuesday, 7/11 - 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
wednesday 8/11 - 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
thursday 9/11 - 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
friday 10/11 - 5pm, 6pm, 7pm

those who have my no. can sms me & those who dun can try to pm me with your name & contact no. thanks

bombme
07-11-2006, 06:05 AM
Sorry Candy,no weekend slots available? :)

candy_me
07-11-2006, 11:31 AM
unless i didnt have much slots on weekdae, if not i wun have weekend slots. need to have off dae too (:

service4women
07-11-2006, 12:10 PM
hi guys. im back from but wun b staying long. e most 3 months. bcos i want to settle my debts and also fees for my future school fees. i serve only chinese. sorriew for indians & malays samster. (:

boobs: B+cup
BBBJ: yes
frenching: yes

please pm me your contacts as i always change my no. so it's not a very good choice for me to give out my no. i will start on monday, 18 september (:

ive also attached e link to my previous thread where der's FR available on me.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49138&page=11

Hi , can i have your contact no.? pls PM me !

JOHNHEE
07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Candy,
Can PM me your contact no. Thanks.:)

jeffnogravy
08-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Hi Candy,
Can PM me your contact no. Thanks.:)

This girl got STD, everyone is staying away from her. U still dare to touch her??? :confused:

mr_missile
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
This girl got STD, everyone is staying away from her. U still dare to touch her??? :confused:

Please do not spout nonsense if u do not have any proof.

candy_me
08-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Please do not spout nonsense if u do not have any proof.

thanks for standing up for me (: aniwae, it's norm in tis world that der are people lyk him bcos either he's too poor to afford or his gf is an fl (:

jus jokin lar. hee

cuntlover123
08-11-2006, 10:20 PM
cnt blame 'him' cos local FLs nw v competitive, mayb 'he' scare u take all 'his' business ba

kanasai
08-11-2006, 10:38 PM
wk..where are u??

=WK=
08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
hi candy... i was the guy in room 04-22 this afternoon. nice of you to stop by and visit me :D

wk..where are u??

yes bro kanasai? how come you look for me here :rolleyes:

DTCEPL
09-11-2006, 05:53 PM

Whats your problem Bro?.......People is trying to make a living here, please do not disturb and pass harmful remarks like that. It wont benefit you or her.

Cheers

Desouler
09-11-2006, 07:07 PM
hi Candy can PM me ur contacts? :)

aniceguy
10-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Had a session with Candy, this is the first time that I try a young FL-under 20 year old.

Great time with her, great sound too...

Only thing is, she move a lot, very had to give her a good catbath...hehe

Sorry for my short FR.

Thanks

RRR9
11-11-2006, 01:43 PM
I finally had a session with Candy this week. She was late and she had to leave early because she had another session afterwards. So, I only had around 35min with her.

Looks: 5/10 (not my type); skin very tanned
Body: 36B-27-36 (not slim but not fat fat)
Cat bath: 8/10 (very long ~ 10min but lacking skills)
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 6/10 (doggy; nothing very special)
Overall: 6/10 (very obliging)
Damage: $150
RTF: No

The above is my frank opinion and obviously based on the taste.

youngeric
11-11-2006, 01:56 PM
I finally had a session with Candy this week. She was late and she had to leave early because she had another session afterwards. So, I only had around 35min with her.

Hi RRR9!

I think this FL is wrong to cut short your session after all she was late & have another session. It is not your fault.

Whenever I am late, I know my session is likely to be cut short because there is likelt to be someone booked after my original slot & it is my fault for being late or even worse, the session is given to someone else.

Unless I confirm with the OKT the time starts counting for the session when I enter the door.

BTW I am sure the threadstarter will comment that I am saying all this because I have some vendetta against her or because I cannot try her. :rolleyes:

YE

candy_me
11-11-2006, 10:24 PM
oh well, YE you're wrong by coming into my thread to post NONESENSE. im sorriew but to apologise to RRR9. but actually to sae e truth, i never will asked to leave e room after each session unless i saw dem get bath and started dressing up. but of cuz i will asked to bath first but doesnt mean i will get dress.

but mayb i got e wrong hint that u are leaving bcos mani customer do leave even if e session is onli lyk 30mins after e appt time. bcos dey feel that since it's onli a shot/hr so no point staying. mayb some stuff that i said make him thinks that i wanna leave or i get e wrong hint.

so sorriw for rrr9 aniwae. but well, too bad im not your type (: hope u have better finds that suit u

youngeric
12-11-2006, 11:44 AM
oh well, YE you're wrong by coming into my thread to post NONESENSE. im sorriew but to apologise to RRR9. but actually to sae e truth, i never will asked to leave e room after each session unless i saw dem get bath and started dressing up. but of cuz i will asked to bath first but doesnt mean i will get dress.

Dear Candy_me,

my thread? What a joke!

You dont' own this forum or this thread & I dont' see any rules that say no one can post in your or the threadstarters' threads where they are not welcomed by you or the threadstarter.

As to what is nonsense, people have eyes to see.
Cutting short other people's session because you are late is wrong.
I am sure even you can see that.

Obviously there is much for you to learn or you have learnt all this rubbish from our OKT idol. You cannot even see when others ae making a valid point but you only resort to insults & meaning points to show how 'right' you are.

If you are not happy, you can form your own forum or yahoo groups & post there all day long & no one will bother you.

There is no point wasting precious minutes arguing with you.

YE

crystal_jade
12-11-2006, 12:05 PM
There is no point wasting precious minutes arguing with you.

YE

Then you still post? you are slapping your own face.

By the way, your name also not welcome in this forum, if you dun believe, open a poll and you will know or anyone can help me open a poll tat youngeric is kapo , look like auntie and plus a no ball man!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why bully a small gal in her thread, she kill your whole FAMILY is it, she is jus here to earn a living, 1 day u never KBKP YOur fingers is jam ah, maybe is it because your fingers cannot OCBC?????:D

Can anyone help me to open a poll cause i dun think he dare to open himself, if you dun dare to open, jus FARK OFF, MEET UP OR SHUT UP!

lacoruna69
12-11-2006, 12:10 PM
As to what is nonsense, people have eyes to see.
Cutting short other people's session because you are late is wrong.
I am sure even you can see that.

I think for an FL who charges $150 per hour. Some standard should be maintained. Bro YE may seemed like a problematic Bro in SBF. I know he is dislike by many here. But to put it in prespective, I find what he said most of the time is CORRECT (i.e. from the consumer's point of view).

youngeric
12-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Then you still post? you are slapping your own face.

By the way, your name also not welcome in this forum, if you dun believe, open a poll and you will know or anyone can help me open a poll tat youngeric is kapo , look like auntie and plus a no ball man!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why bully a small gal in her thread, she kill your whole FAMILY is it, she is jus here to earn a living, 1 day u never KBKP YOur fingers is jam ah, maybe is it because your fingers cannot OCBC?????:D

Can anyone help me to open a poll cause i dun think he dare to open himself, if you dun dare to open, jus FARK OFF, MEET UP OR SHUT UP!

Looking at your previous posts, I can tell what you are also.

As for 'bullying'? Obviously you dont' even know what it means, on top of many other simple things.

Good luck to you.

YE

crystal_jade
12-11-2006, 12:19 PM
I think for an FL who charges $150 per hour. Some standard should be maintained.

For my point of view, 18years old student for this kind of damage is consider very cheap, if she charge at 100 or 120, i think her cb pit!

The main reason is YOUNGERIC cannot taste her pussy tat is why he BUAY TAHAN, i dun think he got others local choice, then his sperm no where else to release, tat is why now become KBKP AUNTIE, 1 min never KP he will feel tat his life is meaningless,( no enjoyment of life)
So let him be wat he IS, continue selling fish or vegetables in the market, coz he like the AUNTIE kind of life.

Acidgideon
12-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Looking at your previous posts, I can tell what you are also.

As for 'bullying'? Obviously you dont' even know what it means, on top of many other simple things.

Good luck to you.

YE
Who let the dog out?woof woof.who let the dog out?woof woof:D

aniceguy
12-11-2006, 12:26 PM
i never will asked to leave e room after each session unless i saw dem get bath and started dressing up. but of cuz i will asked to bath first but doesnt mean i will get dress.

It is ture that she ask me before leaving the room.

candy_me
12-11-2006, 10:26 PM
thanks for those standing up for me.

alright YE, i shall tell you this.

in this line, it's alwaes the FL who is wrong. and the CONSUMERS lyk u all have no wrongs? why do i sae this. when i got stood up by customer, all i do get is a sorriew and i cant scold dem etc. yet when CUSTOMER got stood up by FL e FL will get a fucking scolding and condem and kanna backlisted, some people will even post in e forum sae that this FL alwaes flies aeroplane and have bad attitude.

secondly, customer can be late for appointments and dey expect e FL to start e time of 1hr from e time dey reached e place. mayb 5pm appt dey reach at 5.15pm. 15 mins of time. and we FL do not bring a big clock and put it in front of us to watch e timing. sometimes we will be late for 15mins, which i guess is understandable.

i remembered telling RRR9 that i can extend e timing abit late when he requested. yuppie, i remembered yesterdae, tat when i entered e room i told him that i gotta leave at 8pm. but he asked me whether i can stay abit after 8pm and i agree. but end up after e whole thing ended around 8pm, he jus lied down so i showered and he did not sae anithin or whatsoever, so i asked whether i can leave.

i think that's abt it. aniwae, realli lar, u alwaes sae it's time wastin to reply my post or etc. but i guess u are jus damn free that's why u still bother to reply.

whatever it is, u dun own this forum too, you this kaobei kia

youngeric
12-11-2006, 10:40 PM
thanks for those standing up for me.

alright YE, i shall tell you this.

in this line, it's alwaes the FL who is wrong. and the CONSUMERS lyk u all have no wrongs? why do i sae this. when i got stood up by customer, all i do get is a sorriew and i cant scold dem etc. yet when CUSTOMER got stood up by FL e FL will get a fucking scolding and condem and kanna backlisted, some people will even post in e forum sae that this FL alwaes flies aeroplane and have bad attitude.

secondly, customer can be late for appointments and dey expect e FL to start e time of 1hr from e time dey reached e place. mayb 5pm appt dey reach at 5.15pm. 15 mins of time. and we FL do not bring a big clock and put it in front of us to watch e timing. sometimes we will be late for 15mins, which i guess is understandable.

i think that's abt it. aniwae, realli lar, u alwaes sae it's time wastin to reply my post or etc. but i guess u are jus damn free that's why u still bother to reply.

whatever it is, u dun own this forum too, you this kaobei kia

Dear candy_me,

1. I never said customer is always right. In those cases you pointed out, people have posted their numbers or blacklisted them.

2. I already said if I am late, I know my session is likely to be cut short because there is likely to be someone booked after my original slot & it is my fault for being late or even worse, the session is given to someone else.

I guess you never read that as usual.

I never said FLs cannot be late. My timing was held up many times.
Sometimes the FL will explain why, sometimes they don't.
When a FL is late, its just the same as any appointment, there is no need to be unreasonable to flame them if they have a valid reason.

3. You call me a 'kaobei kia'? I have been very very kind to you until now.
I can call you things that can make you cry but have I ever called you names until now, after all you called me & treat me?
Think about it carefully.

Wake up all your ideas once & for all!
Don't think with a one track mind all the time!
You think I post here to quarrel with you or pick fault with you?
You think I post here because I want to fuck you?

4. No I dont own this forum too.

5. Everyone is entitled to comment on other's behaviour.
Someone posted on what you did, everyone is entitled to comment.
Of course, you cannot see beyond that & think people are just flaming you or making trouble.

6. As for those 'standing up for you', I can only shake my head.
I guess the enemy of my enemy must be my friend for you.
You have a lot of learning & growing up to do.

YE

Acidgideon
12-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Dear candy_me,

6. As for those 'standing up for you', I can only shake my head.
I guess the enemy of my enemy must be my friend for you.
You have a lot of learning & growing up to do.

YE
Oei bastard of a freak,your you know who just call me to explain why you are like that?I already put under my signature to ask all samsters to forgive you.really a poor thing you are,being a you know what,hahahaha.

candy_me
23-11-2006, 01:39 AM
will be back on 27th nov till 11 or 12th dec and will be quittin.

quited earlier den 22 dec bcos of some prob. interested pls pm me. thanks

candy_me
23-11-2006, 01:41 AM

Hanxinco88
23-11-2006, 02:34 AM

can l have her contact no

desbear
23-11-2006, 05:16 AM
hi sis ... i pm u liao ... hope u will be able to grant my wish ya ...

hope to hear from u soon ...

aniceguy
24-11-2006, 06:55 AM

Wish to meet you again

candy_me
27-11-2006, 01:34 PM
will be available from mondae to thursdae from 6pm-9pm. location will be fragrance balestier or fragrance rose. fri timing not confirm yets

candy_me
29-11-2006, 02:44 PM
ive planned out all my schedule for my last 2 weeks.

from monday to thursdae slots will be: 6pm - 9pm
fridae slots will be: 1pm - 5pm
saturdae slots will be: 11am- 1pm

thanks

JOHNHEE
30-11-2006, 01:54 AM
Hi Candy,
Can PM me your Contact pls. Thanks.:)

candy_me
01-01-2007, 11:15 PM
updates at http://www.resistmybeauty.blogspot.com (:

cheers