PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm Amanda here, helping my friend to get a fb in his birthday

JeanneSG
13-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Hi guys whoever have fb can contacts me by pm, and pm me with your wechat id, pm without id or asking me question will be ignored. Thank u guys!:)

acidicavex
14-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Wah nowadays so new help friend find fb as birthday present.... why not just chip in and get him a FL or WL?

Or you getting a fb for yourself by pretending to be someone else?

Totallyuseless
14-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Wah nowadays so new help friend find fb as birthday present.... why not just chip in and get him a FL or WL?

Dun like that so fast spoil pple game leh
Me passing by nia :D

ahjie1989
14-03-2016, 11:12 AM
This is funny. Lol

hugs
14-03-2016, 11:35 AM

You introducing to her arh?

acidicavex
14-03-2016, 01:13 PM
You introducing to her arh?

i not pimp how to introduce.... if i have fb lobang would i be hanging here i probably be all over her..... :D

altec7
14-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Any luck TS?
It would be good for you to know that FBs are a rare commodity in here.
All taken up or not available but all the best anyway!

cloudangel
14-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Hi guys whoever have fb can contacts me by pm, and pm me with your wechat id, pm without id or asking me question will be ignored. Thank u guys!:)

TS obviously doesn't have fb contacts to exchange so pretend to act as a "girl" to "ask for a friend"... Must probably think the guys here are stupid?

SnowLeopards
14-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Well, this has to be one of Johnbass' clones. :D

Pierre.

augeen15
14-03-2016, 05:19 PM

Since you are so nice to him to find a woman for him to happy on his birthday, why not you yourself let him happy on his birthday using your own body?

Of course I am just joking, because just like the other bros I think you are the male himself pretending to be female finding a female body for her male friend to happy with.

simple2kee
14-03-2016, 07:11 PM

more likely in red :D

alwaysbestdeal
15-03-2016, 12:36 AM
TS is "selling" her frd contact number on the pretext "she" is looking for a FB......

The catch is....you have to give TS "hong bao" for introducing her friend (sents a series of chio biu pics...) to entice bros here.

However..... the "hong bao" token must be transferred to her first....

I am sure I dont have to continue with the rest of the story..
:D

SevenShades
15-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Wow so manipulative ah if true... Tsk Tsk Tsk.. What a world.. :rolleyes:

jason_
15-03-2016, 12:51 PM
TS is "selling" her frd contact number on the pretext "she" is looking for a FB......

The catch is....you have to give TS "hong bao" for introducing her friend (sents a series of chio biu pics...) to entice bros here.

However..... the "hong bao" token must be transferred to her first....

I am sure I dont have to continue with the rest of the story..
:D

another scam for sure. not sure if the pics are even real or just obtained online.

ya, after intro, send a few messages to and fro, then the lady say no chemistry with you and end it all. there goes your hong bao money.

acidicavex
15-03-2016, 03:48 PM
more likely in red :D

Lol bro I like it the part in red :D

Totallyuseless
15-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Lol bro I like it the part in red :D

Green will be friendly
Me passing by nia :D

acidicavex
15-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Green will be friendly