PDA

View Full Version : Great ah tiong arrested and jailed for threatening to blow up pinky and parliament

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-03-2016, 01:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Chinese dogs like jholmesjr, mojito clones, frenchbriefs etc: Wow so garang going to blow up and kill pinky!!!! *finds out it's an ah tiong that made the call*

Chinese dogs like jholmesjr, mojito clones, frenchbriefs etc: Alamak! Now must find a way to put down his act even though we think it's great being chinese dogs and anti chinese we cannot support him fully. if only he was non chinese like a mud or shit skin!

Yup that sums up how niggers like them look at the situation. :rolleyes:

SINGAPORE — In a drunken stupor, he made prank calls to the police threatening to make the Parliament House explode and to “wipe out” the Prime Minister’s family.

For conveying a false message that made reference to something liable to explode or ignite,

Zhang Quanfu, a 31-year-old Chinese national, was on Wednesday (March 9) sentenced to 28 weeks’ jail.

The prosecution had sought a jail-term of five to six months for Zhang, saying that although he had no intention to follow up on his threats, extensive police resources were despatched to increase patrols and heighten vigilance at sensitive locations, including the Parliament House.
Investigations revealed that at about 3pm on July 19 last year, Zhang was with three friends drinking at a restaurant along Geylang Lorong 27. After downing at least five bottles of beer, he picked up one of his friend’s Nokia mobile phone and left the gathering.
At about 5.40pm, he called the police using the phone and demanded that Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong call him.
Senior Staff Sergeant (SSSgt) Jason Chan who received the call then told Zhang that he would not convey the message, to which Zhang responded in Mandarin: “I will let the Parliament building explode immediately.”
SSSgt Chan then activated police officers to step up patrol and tried to prolong the call by engaging Zhang further.
Then, while still on the line with SSSgt Chan, Zhang made a second call to the police using another phone at about 5.50pm. He told Staff Sergeant (SSgt) Tay Wee Kiong in Mandarin: “I immediately want you to get me a line through to the Prime Minister’s home, do you believe, I will wipe out the whole family immediately.”
He also told SSgt Tay his name and whereabouts and hung up at about 6.05pm.
Several police officers were dispatched to Geylang, where Zhang was arrested while still mumbling into the mobile phone to officers who tried to keep him engaged on the line.
http://i.imgur.com/AV8D2J5.jpg

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226335-Great-ah-tiong-arrested-and-jailed-for-threatening-to-blow-up-pinky-and-parliament&goto=newpost).