PDA

View Full Version : Wife wears sexy lingeries

TinyBack
09-03-2016, 02:16 PM
My wife has the habit of wearing sexy lingeries to go to bed every night. Of course the exception of those few days in the month.
This make me a very contented man as far as our sex life is concerned. She really know how to enhance the mode.
Just curious to know how many of you out there who has your girl friend/wife/companion who share the same habit like my wife.

dolbyDSX
09-03-2016, 02:30 PM
My wife too enjoy wearing sexy lingerie to bed.Thing is better now comparing to when we are staying in my parent's place.Now,she is even bold,wearing just lingerie and walk around in the house.

TinyBack
09-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Yes talking about privacy, my family comprises of me and my and two children
who are studying abroad. Anyway we do not share room and they have their individual room with bathroom attached.
My children only be back during their semester break and most often only a very short spell. Because it is normal during their break that we will go travel. However when the children are back home then my wife will be more discreet and she will wear robe when she leaves our room to move around in the house. Other day she most probably will only clad with her g string n bra.

To be continue........

JapSpitz
09-03-2016, 03:52 PM
TS you can ask the girls in the other thread. I'm sure they'll share with you .... :p

dolbyDSX
09-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Other day she most probably will only clad with her g string n bra.

To be continue........[/QUOTE]

Wow,she must be really hot!
We are still enjoying our own world,so no worries on children part.But I am pretty worried for others to saw her.

cutiebabee
09-03-2016, 04:02 PM
My wife too enjoy wearing sexy lingerie to bed.Thing is better now comparing to when we are staying in my parent's place.Now,she is even bold,wearing just lingerie and walk around in the house.

Very bold indeed :)

ddog
09-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Ddog girl pretty well known beauty but wears granny undies and dead fish in bed. Rather have normal female, but mentally sexy

LindaChung
09-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Ddog girl pretty well known beauty but wears granny undies and dead fish in bed. Rather have normal female, but mentally sexy

Cannot have the best of both worlds :p

McSpicyDouble
09-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Staying with parents, so cannot walk around the house in lingerie ..... only in bedroom :(

FacesBook
09-03-2016, 06:19 PM
My wife has the habit of wearing sexy lingeries to go to bed every night. Of course the exception of those few days in the month.
This make me a very contented man as far as our sex life is concerned. She really know how to enhance the mode.
Just curious to know how many of you out there who has your girl friend/wife/companion who share the same habit like my wife.

Can view some nice lingerie here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13969183&postcount=143

dolbyDSX
09-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Things is still alright,but with strangers around,it really pissed me off seeing her presenting free show.
There was once we need technicians for installing our cable tv,she is in her yellow lingerie and black g-string answering the door,and playing iPad in the hall.You can imagine how the look of the technicians is.I can clearly see that one of them is having a hard-on under his pant.

diputs1269
09-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Other day she most probably will only clad with her g string n bra.

To be continue........

Any pixs to share here.

iHateRodents
09-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Can view some nice lingerie here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13969183&postcount=143

Very nice!! :D
Thanks

drag28nick
10-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Things is still alright,but with strangers around,it really pissed me off seeing her presenting free show.
There was once we need technicians for installing our cable tv,she is in her yellow lingerie and black g-string answering the door,and playing iPad in the hall.You can imagine how the look of the technicians is.I can clearly see that one of them is having a hard-on under his pant.

what really bro? she should have covered up at least, that's a free show indeed. everybody here would like to be your technician as well. you better talk to her man.

FacesBook
10-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Very nice!! :D
Thanks

New lingerie posted today.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14316247&postcount=908

TinyBack
10-03-2016, 02:49 PM

I fully concurred with your view. Beauty is just an appearance and it has to be complemented with the right mentality. Luckily my wife is a woman who takes pride in her dressing including her inner wear. Just cannot imagine those ladies who had taken for granted that inner wear are hidden and no priority shall be given. Life so mundane for her companion without any sexual excitement.

cutiebabee
10-03-2016, 06:07 PM

Very sweet :)

ShaTinGaoBu
10-03-2016, 06:28 PM

Swee ..... more please :D

MoonShiners
10-03-2016, 07:12 PM

Yes very niceeee :D

bonbong88
10-03-2016, 08:13 PM
I enjoy my gf in lingeries as well when we go on holidays! It just make things go wild and crazier together!

UptonPark
10-03-2016, 08:39 PM

Damn envious those lucky technicians :D

Krones
10-03-2016, 09:36 PM

Thanks for the lingerie ;)

Andre40
10-03-2016, 10:09 PM
A lady who wears sexy lingerie is confident and in touch with her sexuality.

shawn teo
10-03-2016, 10:15 PM
TS got any pictures of your lovely wife in lingerie to share ? :)

devan69
10-03-2016, 10:16 PM
When i go to my customer house for defect wrks onli manage to see braless wif t shirt . Nt so lucky to see lingerie like ur wife ,muz be damn steam lo tat guy bro

OnOffPreggy
10-03-2016, 10:40 PM
When i go to my customer house for defect wrks onli manage to see braless wif t shirt . Nt so lucky to see lingerie like ur wife ,muz be damn steam lo tat guy bro

Better than nothing :p

MaiHowLian
10-03-2016, 10:46 PM

Can I apply to be your assistant? :p

iclub88
10-03-2016, 10:58 PM
FATT CAI ANG PAO up to SGD 1888 !!!
Click Here For More Information ( http://www.iclub88.net/index.html?up=sammyboyforum )

Wechat : 011-37043426
Please kindly add us for promotion live update

http://i.imgur.com/7r5ClW5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SESqCIJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T1gxc5J.jpg

FacesBook
11-03-2016, 10:06 AM
More sexy lingerie

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14320553&postcount=922

TinyBack
11-03-2016, 10:35 AM
I enjoy my gf in lingeries as well when we go on holidays! It just make things go wild and crazier together!

I can really imagine how delighted you were when she appeared in front of you clad with such seductive and skimpy attire. The exhilaration generated from her initiative is priceless and will be reminisced for a very long time. Sometime due to space and time constraint such rendezvous are few and far apart.

FrancoisYeap
11-03-2016, 10:44 AM
More sexy lingerie

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14320553&postcount=922

Very lovely!! Thanks :)

Driftwood
11-03-2016, 11:21 AM
I fully concurred with your view. Beauty is just an appearance and it has to be complemented with the right mentality. Luckily my wife is a woman who takes pride in her dressing including her inner wear. Just cannot imagine those ladies who had taken for granted that inner wear are hidden and no priority shall be given. Life so mundane for her companion without any sexual excitement.

Yea bro, totally agree. I prefer seeing FL/WL in at least matching colors lingerie. It's a real turn off seeing two different colors and if one color (white or beige especially) has stain on it *puke*

Sometimes, I do think that some female friends of mine still wear mismatch colors, even though they are in their 30s...I mean, get combat ready lah, when you go out on a date, you won't know if you might be undressed mah...haha
Imagine the cock harden a little lesser when they see mismatch lingerie. Haha

Bro, you and your mrs must be in your 40s,50s since you mentioned that your kids are studying overseas? In that case, your wife must still be in good shape! *thumbs up*

rocket_boy
11-03-2016, 12:56 PM

bloody clone you appearing everywhere :mad:

ShinyMoon
12-03-2016, 12:08 PM

Yes very the niceeeeeeeeee

TinyBack
14-03-2016, 10:51 AM

Congratulation to you. You are blessed with a very self confidence girl friend. After all she was not doing it deliberately but by coincidence the repairman called. Ladies sometime have to flaunt their asset but not in the sluttish manner. Because just imagine those so called gorgeous ladies dressed in the seductive night gown and attending parties/function flaunting their asset with pride and her /their male companion were so proud of her/them.

AnitaYuen
14-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Congratulation to you. You are blessed with a very self confidence girl friend. After all she was not doing it deliberately but by coincidence the repairman called. Ladies sometime have to flaunt their asset but not in the sluttish manner. Because just imagine those so called gorgeous ladies dressed in the seductive night gown and attending parties/function flaunting their asset with pride and her /their male companion were so proud of her/them.

Some of those party dresses are damn revealing but classy as well. Need lots of guts to wear :)

PrataMaiHum
14-03-2016, 12:36 PM
who are studying abroad. Anyway we do not share room and they have their individual room with bathroom attached.
My children only be back during their semester break and most often only a very short spell. Because it is normal during their break that we will go travel. However when the children are back home then my wife will be more discreet and she will wear robe when she leaves our room to move around in the house. Other day she most probably will only clad with her g string n bra.

To be continue........

Does she wear that when you have visitors? Maybe just put on additional nightie for cover? :)

TinyBack
14-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Does she wear that when you have visitors? Maybe just put on additional nightie for cover? :)

Obviously when there are visitors or we are expecting visitors she will dress up decently. Anyway she always have a sleeping robe/huge round color t-shirt on the standby.

Only she is certain that there wont be any third party around then only she is emancipated to clad with the skimpy lingeries. These normally will be in the evening or night after dinner and before bed. This is time when we are at our leisure and relaxing like watching TV/reading, surfing internet.

MoonShade
17-03-2016, 09:12 PM
A lady who wears sexy lingerie is confident and in touch with her sexuality.

Very true bro :)

TinyBack
22-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Some of those party dresses are damn revealing but classy as well. Need lots of guts to wear :)

Exactly. If ladies have no qualms in flaunting their asset in the public then I see there is no reason that why cant they do it in the company of their love one.
Sometime is rather sad that ladies tend to neglect their inner/intimate wear.
Sometime I noticed that a lady could dress up in very nice dress or pant but it was a turn off when their mama's panties lines were visible or the bra revealed were those of the Pasar Malam products.

TeresaTeng
22-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Exactly. If ladies have no qualms in flaunting their asset in the public then I see there is no reason that why cant they do it in the company of their love one.
Sometime I noticed that a lady could dress up in very nice dress or pant but it was a turn off when their mama's panties lines were visible or the bra revealed were those of the Pasar Malam products.

Or unmatched bra/panties

XuanMei
22-03-2016, 02:07 PM

Well said .... agree 100% :)

TinyBack
23-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Or unmatched bra/panties

Lingerie’s does have its purpose. Otherwise lady Trade Mark like Victoria Secret & Triumph would not have flourish and their business empire spread all over the world. It is natural that human or other living beings always have to have something nice to attract the opposite sex.
Lady has to take initiative to capture the heart of man. Just imagine that life becomes so mundane with no excitement or surprises. Some man may venture out to seek excitement or thrill from other sources and commit infidelity.