PDA

View Full Version : Almost died!

callmetum
07-03-2016, 11:08 PM
I enjoy giving cunninglingus to my female partners who appreciates it. I guess I am aroused by the fact that they are aroused and wetting my face with their juice.

However, I am also particularly sensitive with smell. Last week, I went for a massage and had a full on happy ending. As I was dogging her, there was this fishy stench. Man, i almost died.

How do you guys and gals deal with this shit?

ExBros
07-03-2016, 11:29 PM
I enjoy giving cunninglingus to my female partners who appreciates it. I guess I am aroused by the fact that they are aroused and wetting my face with their juice.

However, I am also particularly sensitive with smell. Last week, I went for a massage and had a full on happy ending. As I was dogging her, there was this fishy stench. Man, i almost died.

Put some 斧标风油 hong you where the smell emancipated from... J/k

FYI foot masseuses can't tell client they have smelly feet and they add some rose oil into the tub of cream and it helps them lots rather than wear a face mask like 一字眉小偷

callmetum
07-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Bro, you sure or not?not only will it kill her, it will also kill my brother! Lol

Put some 斧标风油 hong you when the smell emancipated from...

FYI foot masseuses can't tell client they have smelly feet and they add some rose oil into the tub of cream and it helps them lots rather than wear a face mask like 一字眉小偷

hugs
08-03-2016, 03:39 AM
Bro

Fishy smell could be some kind of infection..

sammyboyfor
08-03-2016, 04:37 AM

The girl is suffering from Bacterial Vaginitis or Trichomoniasis or some nasty yeast infection. She needs to see a doctor immediately.

All the info you need is in this thread :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=282454

hugs
08-03-2016, 04:56 AM
Bro

When did this happen? You should see a doctor.

sammyboyfor
08-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Bro

When did this happen? You should see a doctor.

If he has had sex with her without a condom, it is possible that he has caught the bug too and could pass it on to future partners.

However if intercourse was protected it is very unlikely to have caught the same bug.

hugs
08-03-2016, 06:58 AM
If he has had sex with her without a condom, it is possible that he has caught the bug too and could pass it on to future partners.

However if intercourse was protected it is very unlikely to have caught the same bug.

Tell him see doctor la. He has time and money on his side. He likes cunnilingus...see doctor pls, bro.

faceoff31
08-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Chlamydia trachomatis is an STI. It can be transmitted via unprotected sex and unprotected oral. On the latter, the bacteria lives in the throat. So for brudders who insist on BBBJ then do it knowing full well the risk here. The danger here for males, sometimes there are no symptoms and will be happy carriers and hence becoming "infector". So if this brudder had painted or received BBBJ, would strongly advised to take a 10-day course of doxycycline. Having said all that, enjoy sex as you only live once.

justl00king
08-03-2016, 08:48 AM

Bro, when something smells fishy...usually means it's gonna be something bad.
Next time, just bring one of this along, hope it helps! :p lol

http://i.stack.imgur.com/lmF6M.jpg

hugs
08-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Bro, when something smells fishy...usually means it's gonna be something bad.
Next time, just bring one of this along, hope it helps! :p lol

http://i.stack.imgur.com/lmF6M.jpg

Lol

Anyway how am going to get cunnilingus from you in future if you dont settle it soon? its no joking matter. It might affects my future.:p so see doctor soon ba.

callmetum
08-03-2016, 05:07 PM

In my case, it was fully protected even Bj. Unfortunately there was no cunninglingus. As mentioned, I am sensitive to smell, I wonder if it's from the anus....

callmetum
08-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Lol

Anyway how am going to get cunnilingus from you in future if you dont settle it soon? its no joking matter. It might affects my future.:p so see doctor soon ba.

Sis,

Are you sure you are still up to it?

callmetum
08-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Chlamydia trachomatis is an STI. It can be transmitted via unprotected sex and unprotected oral. On the latter, the bacteria lives in the throat. So for brudders who insist on BBBJ then do it knowing full well the risk here. The danger here for males, sometimes there are no symptoms and will be happy carriers and hence becoming "infector". So if this brudder had painted or received BBBJ, would strongly advised to take a 10-day course of doxycycline. Having said all that, enjoy sex as you only live once.

Thanks for the tips, bro.

I'll get on the course for preventive measure. ;)

HelloAngel
08-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Maybe she just finished her mense? There is fishy smell before and after menses so not sure if it's this or its STD. Best to check just to make sure it's nothing nasty. Take care!

Hokage
08-03-2016, 06:31 PM
In my case, it was fully protected even Bj. Unfortunately there was no cunninglingus. As mentioned, I am sensitive to smell, I wonder if it's from the anus....

Nothing much we can do bro, just call it a day and get the hell out of there hehe.

hugs
08-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Sis,

Are you sure you are still up to it?

up to what? if you dont see doctor?

faceoff31
08-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Maybe she just finished her mense? There is fishy smell before and after menses so not sure if it's this or its STD. Best to check just to make sure it's nothing nasty. Take care!

Nothing do with menses. Is an infection.

callmetum
09-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks for all the concerns, guys.

So what do you do when you are in the middle of it and the smell hits you? :)

hugs
09-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Thanks for all the concerns, guys.

So what do you do when you are in the middle of it and the smell hits you? :)

Ask for refund and get a new one? Logical.

callmetum
09-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Ask for refund and get a new one? Logical.

Logical. But so hurting lol

hugs
09-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Logical. But so hurting lol

Haiz..melts me to see you are such a chiwawa. Didnt know this part about you. You seem so steady bom bee bee when you had tea with me. Do you still have my number? Im a worried freak. And for the record, we only had tea and nothing physical, many years back, like 2 years back.

adonis
09-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Hi callmetum. There r 2 items u talked about. For cunnilingus with unknown girls, I cover my tongue with a condom. Hold the edges of it with the fingers of both hands n carrying on 'cunnilingusing' them. Safe cunnilingus. The other way is to carry around a roll of plastic cling wrap n use it in the same way as above. I did it once but stopped.

The massage girl u described was from North PRC? I smelt that same odour twice when I was FJing 2 PRC massage girls. I think it's the food they eat. I don't like it too. In future on the pretext of changing position, take a look at their vaginas. If looks alright can continue. If not stop n just pay her off.

sammyboyfor
09-03-2016, 01:37 PM
The massage girl u described was from North PRC? I smelt that same odour twice when I was FJing 2 PRC massage girls. I think it's the food they eat. I don't like it too. In future on the pretext of changing position, take a look at their vaginas. If looks alright can continue. If not stop n just pay her off.

I can assure you it has nothing to do with food. A healthy cunt will not smell bad no matter what sort of diet the owner of the said cunt has adopted.

ALL the girls with stinky cunts that I've had the misfortune of copulating with have all been cured of the odour after a trip to the doctor.

Treatment options are here :

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/basics/treatment/con-20035345

adonis
09-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Thank u sammyboyfor.

faceoff31
09-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Hi callmetum. There r 2 items u talked about. For cunnilingus with unknown girls, I cover my tongue with a condom. Hold the edges of it with the fingers of both hands n carrying on 'cunnilingusing' them. Safe cunnilingus. The other way is to carry around a roll of plastic cling wrap n use it in the same way as above. I did it once but stopped.

Due to food? If these are working girls, STI is 100% the cause. Is silly to assume otherwise to give oneself excuses that everything is safe.

sammyboyfor
09-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Due to food? If these are working girls, STI is 100% the cause. Is silly to assume otherwise to give oneself excuses that everything is safe.

Yes I hear this all the time.. that "heaty" food causes CCB etc but this simply has no foundation whatsoever.

A healthy vagina does not give out any unpleasant odours. Bad bacteria are kept at bay because the vagina is full of good bacteria. It is nature's way of preventing infections.

However even virgins can end up with vaginal infections. The most common cause is a course of antibiotics. The antibiotics kills the good bacteria and changes the PH and allows bad bacteria and yeast infections to take hold.

Another mistake girls make is to douche after intercourse with antiseptic solutions. The same things happens. The good bacteria is killed and invaders take over. They think they are cleaning their love holes but they are actually making things worse.

hugs
09-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Good! If sam is alive after all those, then ts will be fine for sure. Phew! I can finally leave this thread alone. Big rock off my chest. Can't help but admire the beauty of a good pussy.

I can assure you it has nothing to do with food. A healthy cunt will not smell bad no matter what sort of diet the owner of the said cunt has adopted.

ALL the girls with stinky cunts that I've had the misfortune of copulating with have all been cured of the odour after a trip to the doctor.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bacterial-vaginosis/basics/treatment/con-20035345

Yuuno111
09-03-2016, 07:07 PM
interesting studies. Ttyl for the info.

callmetum
09-03-2016, 07:36 PM

Seriously?! Why do I have a feeling you are Stephen Chow?! Lol

The girl was from Vietnam. Her cunt looks nice and fresh. I only get the smell from the rear.

And just to reiterate, I didn't lick her pussy.

callmetum
09-03-2016, 07:45 PM

Playing safe is the best policy. I'm gonna get on Doxycycline. Helps with zits too lol

hugs
11-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Captain America. I remembered now. after that we had tea or coffee, something like that. Blame Chris Evans's pair of sexy eyes.I cant remember much when i saw his eyes.

Playing safe is the best policy. I'm gonna get on Doxycycline. Helps with zits too lol

nuclearkid
12-03-2016, 09:17 PM
The next time an opportunity arises, use your fingers to caress her sensitive areas. She will not find anything amiss, it's part of foreplay. Once enough sample has been smeared on your fingers, bring them up to your nose surreptitiously for a smell test. If it's not palatable, don't bother making the trip down. Stay above the belt and finish whatever you need to. This way, nobody's feelings are hurt, if some of you are concerned about your partner's delicate pride

callmetum
13-03-2016, 12:00 AM
The next time an opportunity arises, use your fingers to caress her sensitive areas. She will not find anything amiss, it's part of foreplay. Once enough sample has been smeared on your fingers, bring them up to your nose surreptitiously for a smell test. If it's not palatable, don't bother making the trip down. Stay above the belt and finish whatever you need to. This way, nobody's feelings are hurt, if some of you are concerned about your partner's delicate pride

Good tip! You are the best!

dealmaker
27-03-2016, 09:17 AM

Nice share. A more diplomatic approach to handling such delicate situation.

LoveBoobies
29-03-2016, 12:05 AM

Bro, several methods I can think of are
1. Hold yr breath n do it. Once you need to breathe, stop now take in another deep breath lor. Like that won't be able to smell.
2. Use plastic bags, zip lock bags or similar to protect yr tongue. Condoms also can do the trick. Like that won't get infection.
3. If you like, don't funk care and just do it lor since it's your fetish. After that then see doctor.

BTW after your deed, your tongue got fishy smell or not huh? Just curious. Heehee.

kgbkgb
29-03-2016, 10:35 AM

Good advice. I do this all the time. ;)

GingerEm
21-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Hahahaha! Thanks for the hilarious laugh! Never kana this shit with any of my past female partners before... The only problem I face is feminists who refuse to shave their bushes... (femme girls who refuse to shave... Just... Why..?!) :(

jasdude
21-04-2016, 12:49 PM

LOL speaking from true experience! how you bro?