PDA

View Full Version : First Club KTV sibeh JIALAT

squallxx
05-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Yesterday I went there with some friends after they die die wanna go there, and even though I see some posts say before this is a lousy place but I didn't know how lousy until I went there last night. SUPER regret that I went there.

Lousy place, room not clean, sleazy looking, building old. I was there at 1015pm but manage to have a room at 1130pm due to dunno what reasons, so already sibeh dulan liao but bobian coz of my frens, I just tolerate n bear with it. sibeh sianz, so really sibeh spoil mood.

THEN comes the POLICE RAID at 130am, all lights on, knn, wait till 230am all the girls still kanna caught n investigated in one of the rooms, sibeh angry and left eventually.

PLS all my frens who see this, and people who think of going there, give me money to go there also I wont already. Once in a lifetime kanna this enough. Never went to any place worse than this.

paulcum2sooon
05-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Hi bro.... I hear your plight... I fell for the same trap...

There's another at Selegie Ctr... Sands KTV, a lot of SBF marketing as well... Went there and we were all sitting in room with no girls... Saw other rooms with guys all also waiting... Mummy kept telling us to wait... In the end we left.

Yesterday I went there with some friends after they die die wanna go there, and even though I see some posts say before this is a lousy place but I didn't know how lousy until I went there last night. SUPER regret that I went there.

PLS all my frens who see this, and people who think of going there, give me money to go there also I wont already. Once in a lifetime kanna this enough. Never went to any place worse than this.

squallxx
05-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Hi bro.... I hear your plight... I fell for the same trap...

There's another at Selegie Ctr... Sands KTV, a lot of SBF marketing as well... Went there and we were all sitting in room with no girls... Saw other rooms with guys all also waiting... Mummy kept telling us to wait... In the end we left.

Bro, when u go to sands one? I quite regular there, so far so good for me, I think u need to pick the right gal. The environment and gals and services much better than first club confirm.
I think u went there around cny period when there are many gals returning home for the festive season. NOW mostly they are packed with gals. Too many pretty gals to choose from actually. lol, tonight I am going with my frens too, back to my 2nd home!