PDA

View Full Version : During my 1 year of relationship

Airlord
20-09-2006, 08:53 PM
This is my 2nd real life story and i hope all bros will enjoy it. This real life story happened many years back where i had a girlfriend and we lasted for around 1 year. Hope all bros will enjoy this story as well, it will be broken up into a few parts. Below is the details for Part 1.

PART 1
Many years back, during my studies days, i was stuck to my computer everyday. Chatting on net, listening to those online radio stations, downloading songs and movies. And so happened, i was chatting with a stranger and got to know her name and chatted about each others personal life. And got to know that she was still studying. Not long after, i managed to persuade her to send me her photo (please do not ask me to send the photos to anyone, thanks) give me her contact number and we started to chat on the phone every single night and during the day, we would sms each other. And there was one night where, we chatted on the phone and i express my feelings towards her and to my surprise, she also said that she had alittle bit of feelings for me as well. So we both decided to be together. We arranged to watch meet up the next day and catch a movie.

So the next day arrived and we meet up after her school finish and meet her at the cinema. Suddenly my handphone rang and it was her and we were talking on the phone and searching for each other. Soon we found each other and both of us were like very shy. But i took the initiative to hold her hands and asked her what movie she wants to watch and went to buy the movie tickets. Before we entered the cinema, went to buy some popcorns and drinks and went into the cinema. But to my very surprise, half-way through the movie, she lie her head on my shoulder and holding my hand. After the movie, we took a slow walk back and then i suggusted that we go home as it was quite late already and she has to go school tommorrow. But she suggust to me to take MRT as she wants to have more time with me, so i agreed and we took the MRT and reached her block downstairs, she gave me a good bye kiss on my lips and asked me to call her when i reached home.

I hope all bros do not mind as this real life story do not have much sex sence but i just would like to share this with all bros. My apologises that this Part do not have a single sex sence. Hope all bros enjoy reading this Part. The next Part will be coming out soon.

If any bros have any comments or similar encounters, do share it with all bros here as well. Thanks. :)

Xuhong
20-09-2006, 11:35 PM
nvm.... although i cant up u...

but i give u my moral support!

trancer
21-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Hi bro Airlord,

It's trancer here again....good start to ur 2nd story....very much like those innocent pure love we had during our school days last time... :) keep it going...waiting for your part 2 and more to come soon.....

kudos.....:D

cheers,
trancer

curiosityz
21-09-2006, 12:40 AM
bro, i like to read even though there is no sex scene :)

beingunknown200
21-09-2006, 01:46 AM
It's always nice to read something different from the usual sex stuff...keep it coming :)

loserpoolzz
21-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Seriously, bro i think a true story is a better read that those stories that have many sex scenes.. I am nt saying that those are nt true but juz stories with many sex scenes are boring sometimes.. :)

Carry on writing.. I dun think u needa apologise.. :D

(sorry if i offended anyone with my post)

ju87
21-09-2006, 04:52 AM
good start. camping,

techienator
21-09-2006, 09:02 AM
good of you to share with us on ur life story. keep the posts coming in.. :)

Airlord
21-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Really thanks to all bros that enjoy my real life story even though there is no sex sence at all. My apologise to let all bros wait for Part 2. Below is the details of Part 2.

PART 2
As usual, we often talk on the phone at night and during the day sms with each other. And finally, one day i took her to my house to have dinner and at the same time meet my parents. Lucky to say that my parents like her alot as she is not those ah lian type, more to those innocent type of girl. Especially my mum like to talk to her alot. Soon i bug her to bring me back to see her parents and she agreed. Soon the day for me to go and see her parents and have dinner arrived. In the afternoon, i was thinking of what to buy as a gift to their parents and at the end i bought some fruits and health drinks.

Finally reached her house and met her younger sister and her parents and her whole family really make me feel at home. Her mum's cooking was great, especially her soup was the best. And her mum and dad were really opened and told me that if i want to come and stay at their house overnight they do not mind but they told me don't do anything hanky panky. That night, i was very happy and enjoying myself with the food and talking with her parents. Soon the night got late and i told them that it was getting late and i better go home. So i thank her parents for everything and gave my girlfriend a goodbye kiss and took a taxi home.

My apologises for the short Part 2, as i am in the office and my boss is walking around. I will continue Part 3 very soon. Hope all bros enjoy this Part. If any bros have any comments or similar encounters, do share with all bros here as well. Thanks. :)

ldy_hanger
21-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Carry on the story............... Bro Airlord :)

Airlord
21-09-2006, 05:01 PM
My sincere apologies to keep all bros waiting for the next Part. Below is the details for Part 3.

PART 3
After that visit to her house and meeting with her parents, i always stay over at her house during the weekends and her bed was those single size bed and both of us were like squeezing in that same bed but we were so loving by hugging each other and sleep. But always when i stay over at her house, at night i will be a very naughty boy and start to put my hand inside her shorts and into her panty and start to finger her and making her wet. But she always tell me that light petting can be done but no sex. I asked her why, she said that she wants to keep it until she gets married with me. And i agreed and often we do light petting at her house. Just normal fingering and touching of her breast with her clothings on because her door cannot be locked, the door lock is spoiled.

And our relationship starts to grow and we were closer and closer with each other and start to meet each other everyday for dinner. Even though we start quite far from each other, i would still take the effort to go and find her. And we even watch lots of movies with each other and we also feed each other with popcorns. So loving. And her parents also treat me like their own son, always ask me come and drink soup and eat alot of good food until i feel that i am getting abit fat already.

This is the end of Part 3. Hope all bros don't mind on the short Parts as i am in office and boss and colleagues are walking everywhere, hope all bros understand. But i still hope that you enjoy this Part. Next Part will be coming up soon. If any bros have any comments or similar encounters, do share it with all bros here as well. Thanks. :)

huntex25
21-09-2006, 05:16 PM
A very sweet story...keep it up.... :)

keano
21-09-2006, 09:32 PM
You must be missing her when you are writing this ? am i right?

anyway pls continue..but maybe you can add the names so will be more a kinda personal story

Xuhong
21-09-2006, 09:39 PM
surely miss one la...

most prob i guess its his love of his life..

Airlord
22-09-2006, 02:52 PM
My apologies for keeping all bros waiting for the next Part. Below is the details of Part 4.

PART 4
It was as usual until the day i received my letter that i had to go into National Service and i was posted to go to Civil Defence and the training camp is at Jalan Bahar there. And the letter was just a 2 week short notice. So i broke the news out to my girlfriend and she was abit unhappy as i cannot accompany her everyday like what we use to do now. So finally the day for me to enter NS arrived. She took the trouble to wake up early in the morning and accompany me all the way till outside the camp gate. At the camp gate, she seat at the bus stop and tears start to roll out from her eyes. So i hugged her and took her that i will call her every night because at that time for Civil Defence, you cannot even bring in handphone, but i sneak in a handphone.

So managed to calm her down and i went into the camp, as i was walking, my tears almost dropped as well but i hold it back. I just don't want to make her feel more sad. So every night at camp, i would call her and talk to her. And when she heard that for 3 weeks i cannot come out, only after the 3 weeks then every weekend can book out, she keep counting down the days. Sometimes on the phone, she would say she miss me alot and then start to cry, it can take me a long time just to calm her down. The funny part is that i never quarrel with her. And she told me that she don't like to quarrel as if there is an arguement, she said that we can seat down and talk about it rather then quarrelling and get nowhere.

This is the end of Part 4. In office now, boss walking around. If any bros have any comments or similar encounters, kindly do share it with all the bros here as well.

I also would like to thank all the bros that have upped me. Thanks. :)

Xuhong
23-09-2006, 06:29 PM
poor thing... dun tell me ur ending same as mine? i mean the r/s

verisio
24-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Bro.. pls continue...

I like some girls as gf. Very good gf material :) I'm sure for most of us here, we dun really need sex sex all the time. Love story is appreciated always!!!

Airlord
24-09-2006, 09:01 PM
My sincere apologies to all bros, as my relatives are staying at my house so abit hard for me to use the computer.

I will try my best to get the next Part up by tommorrow. Hope all bros understands.

Lastly would like to thank all bros that have upped me. Thanks alot. :)

Airlord
25-09-2006, 03:25 PM
My apologies again to keep all bros waiting so long for the next Part. Below is the details for Part 5.

PART 5
Finally my day of getting to booked out have arrived. Immediately when i book out, took a taxi and immediately went to her house. I also miss her so much and when she saw me in my Civil Defence uniform, she said i look so smart and my build looks stronger and i look much fitter. So that day, we went out to watch movie and her mum cooked dinner for me. And yes, i really miss her mum's soup alot.

That night, i stayed at her house and that night, she keep don't want to let me sleep and she put her hands under my t-shirt and play with my nipples, making it hard. Soon we started to french and my hands slowly move to her breast and started to squeeze it alittle and slowly to her nipples and making it hard as well. After awhile, my hands move down to and inside her shorts and panty and started to finger her slowly. And her pussy is getting very wet. And soon i started to finger her fast and hard and her moaning was getting loud and i asked her to softer as her parents are at home. And soon, her cum and the way she cum was her juice was shooting out and making her whole panty and shorts all wet. It was really great. After that both of us went to clean up and then went to sleep.

This is the end of Part 5. Hope all bros enjoy this Part. The next Part will be up real soon. I know that this Part is very short as i am at office and alot of people walking up and down and my house, my relative are staying for afew days, but i will get the next Part up as soon as possible. Hope all bros understand. If any bros have any comments or similar encounters, do share it with all bros here as well. Thanks. :)

hell9
25-09-2006, 03:55 PM
a gd story, pls continue

birdie8819
25-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Nice love story ..... I like it .....keep it coming bro..

onion_rings
25-09-2006, 09:58 PM
i started to finger her fast and hard and her moaning was getting loud and i asked her to softer as her parents are at home. And soon, her cum and the way she cum was her juice was shooting out and making her whole panty and shorts all wet
Cliffhanger waiting eagarly for your next installment.After reading your part 5 got a hard on sia :D

plunger
25-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Good story, pls continue.

You are really lucky to have such a good gf.

trancer
04-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Bro Airlord,

been waiting for over 1 week for your part 6 of the story.......wat happen to you? MIA for the past one week......i'm sure all the bros are waiting eagerly for your continuation of the story......dun keep us waiting for too long yar.....:)

cheers,
trancer :D

Devil_May_Cry
05-10-2006, 05:53 PM
at least u still had ur gf accompany u 2 Jalan Bahar.. mi went alone & in less den 2hrs time.. hair cut.. -.-".. worse time of my life when during my NS, my wife wan seperation frm mi.. damn sad..
anyway, pls carry on wif ur story.. *pitching tent