PDA

View Full Version : looking for gals to jb trip for drinks n party

loondesu
02-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Any gals between 20plus to 38 yrs old gald n ladies interested to join me for a trip to jb? 2 day 1 night all on my expenses for drinks n parties... pls pm me... thks ya...

Local chinese / 33 yrs old / average looking with athletic body type...freelance fitness trainer here...

simple2kee
02-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Local chinese / 33 yrs old / average looking with athletic body type...freelance fitness trainer here...

average looking? pls STEP aside! :D

loondesu
02-03-2016, 11:38 PM
I doubt ur isnt up to e criteria of a korean star as well.. stay behind queue buddy

augeen15
03-03-2016, 04:38 AM
Any gals between 20plus to 38 yrs old gald n ladies interested to join me for a trip to jb? 2 day 1 night all on my expenses for drinks n parties... pls pm me... thks ya...

You call yourself EASTERN BEAST. I hope nothing bad will happen to the poor lady in JB. What drinks ? Spiked drinks? What parties? Rape party? BDSM party? Orgy gangbang sex parties?

loondesu
03-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Be more realistics... willing party who join along will be mentally prepared for what so ever happen in jb.. come to think of it, until now if u didnt mention abt all those things that can be done, i didnt even think of it... hahaha... thats how ur life will be doing all those harmful acts against the weaker gender by doin all those to them? Come on, get yourself a LIFE!!! WAKE UP FROM UR IDEAL!!! treating em wit respect and building up mutual trust within em will naturally leads to intimacy if ever they feel comfortable between each other... not everyone like u, BDSM/ SPIKING E DRINKS/ GB PARTY!!! LOW CLASS PUNK!!! MOVE AWAY !!!

augeen15
03-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Be more realistics... willing party who join along will be mentally prepared for what so ever happen in jb.. come to think of it, until now if u didnt mention abt all those things that can be done, i didnt even think of it... hahaha... thats how ur life will be doing all those harmful acts against the weaker gender by doin all those to them? Come on, get yourself a LIFE!!! WAKE UP FROM UR IDEAL!!! treating em wit respect and building up mutual trust within em will naturally leads to intimacy if ever they feel comfortable between each other... not everyone like u, BDSM/ SPIKING E DRINKS/ GB PARTY!!! LOW CLASS PUNK!!! MOVE AWAY !!!

You EASTERN BEAST are the low class one. Why in JB? Because cheap? Or because you can get away with committing crime?

Just want to warn ladies, cross the border at your own risk. Even if you just vanish into thin air it will be much harder for your family members to search for you. And his own words, I did not put words into his mouth, you cross the border with him better be prepared for whatsoever is going to happen to you.

augeen15
03-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Only a BEAST can build up trust with total strangers at first meeting? I must have guessed your evil intentions, you are lost for words so you start saying things that do not make sense, as well as personal attack.

Ladies, it is your judgement call. Will your safety and welfare be at stake if you are alone with such a guy in a foreign land? Will you even enjoy the trip? Such a trip does not cost much anyway, safer and more enjoyable to go with friends or family.

naemlo
03-03-2016, 11:02 AM

Up your standard a bit.... 2 day 1 night in JB and in your mind u expecting free sex. Who will accept your proposal?

augeen15
03-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Up your standard a bit.... 2 day 1 night in JB and in your mind u expecting free sex. Who will accept your proposal?

If it is a room in MBS like the other bro, maybe not so many alarm bells will be ringing. At least not in foreign land without law and order where you do not know what he and his gangster friends will do to you. So ladies, the last thing you want to experience is extortion using a video taken of you being gang raped.

justl00king
03-03-2016, 11:44 PM

Bro, not trying to pour cold water...but doubt any chiobu in her right mind..
will follow just any random stranger overseas..I might be wrong though :confused:

Maybe can try meet local for drinks, if both comfortable, can venture further up north ;)
Good luck!

augeen15
04-03-2016, 06:55 AM
Bro, not trying to pour cold water...but doubt any chiobu in her right mind..
will follow just any random stranger overseas..I might be wrong though :confused:

Maybe can try meet local for drinks, if both comfortable, can venture further up north ;)
Good luck!

I agree, and trust is built over time. But he expect trust in following him overseas when still total stranger. And also be mentally prepared for whatsoever may happen are his own words. And personal attack, talking nonsense, behaving like gangster, caught off guard and still pretending he never have any plots. Maybe she will be bonded and gagged to be savoured by a group of men, the whole process being caught on video? Maybe he desperately need money so each men will be paying him a price to rape his supposed girlfriend or wife who is bound and gagged or even groggily drugged?

His reply, as shown below, show he is either gangster or desperate to execute his evil plans.

loondesu
04-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Hahahaha.... i suppose u guys are over reacting.. so much of evils plots came thru all of ur minds without mine expectations.. i suppose all along u guys had been hving all this plots n evil intentions all along to happen.. wake up ur idea... I name myself as a BEAST IS DUE TO MY BODY SIZE which some of the pathetic souls here dont even hit e gym... im proud of my own body... and abt JB trip... definitely wil be having a few meetings sessions wit interested parties before proceeding.. for those who starts to make a big whooooo haaaaaa abt this thread, use ur brain to think before commenting at its a start off thread to jio interested parties and not meeting them directly in jb hotel. Don be surprise that in fact.. some of the gals are even ready to meet up for it... but definitely will be having a few sessions of drinks n chikls before deciding on e trip.. those pathetic LOSER... stay away and don try to act as if your a SAINT...

naemlo
04-03-2016, 02:24 PM
When someone says u are an idiot, ignore it, the someone might be an asshole. When 2 say u are an idiot, u might want to think about it but when 3 or more say u are an idiot, dun fool yourself, look into the mirror n say, I am the asshole.

siam66
04-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Waa ... liquer smell becum gun powder smell ??? :eek:

augeen15
04-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Hahahaha.... i suppose u guys are over reacting.. so much of evils plots came thru all of ur minds without mine expectations.. i suppose all along u guys had been hving all this plots n evil intentions all along to happen.. wake up ur idea... I name myself as a BEAST IS DUE TO MY BODY SIZE which some of the pathetic souls here dont even hit e gym... im proud of my own body... and abt JB trip... definitely wil be having a few meetings sessions wit interested parties before proceeding.. for those who starts to make a big whooooo haaaaaa abt this thread, use ur brain to think before commenting at its a start off thread to jio interested parties and not meeting them directly in jb hotel. Don be surprise that in fact.. some of the gals are even ready to meet up for it... but definitely will be having a few sessions of drinks n chikls before deciding on e trip.. those pathetic LOSER... stay away and don try to act as if your a SAINT...

Your shallow explanation does not ease our fear for the safety and welfare of the lady. You typed a long paragraph but you did not put in any promises or guarantees.

Why not have it here in Singapore? Cheapskate looking to lower cost? Or better to do evil things across the border where the crimes you plan will go unpunished?

If like you said there are interested ladies despite our ringing of alarm bells, then it is just those ladies' judgement call. At least we good bros here have done our part and our conscience is clear.

leuor
04-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Bro, in all your retaliation of the supposed accuse you hit back with personal attacks. This do indeed call for warning. Why? This shows your character. If you aren't what other bros have accused to be, your retaliation should be of genuine self assurance to the readers of your thread.

Just my thought. Not in any way igniting your short fuse.

You also said that afew ladies have shown interest and might proceed with drinks in sg. Well why not continue with that? What jb have, drinks and parties sg have it all too. Furthermore, it is safer here as you should probably know sg at the back of your head.

3Fish
04-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Why must go to jb? Sg cannot?

jason_
05-03-2016, 09:08 AM
many good bros trying to save dumb pussies. but not sure if the dumb pussies will listen and appreciate.

loondesu
06-03-2016, 12:35 PM
To some here, thks for not being negative towards my thread..but yet to all of the KEYBOARD WARRIORS... GET A LIFE... whats e use of commenting so much yet nothing can be done and stop interested parties getting into my proposal agreement...

I wouldnt say its personal attacks towards those who post negative comments, jus personal points of views... being a weaker parties isnt your dault.. but just ensure that pluck up some courage of it and stay at e stronger side of yourself.. commenting so many nonsense and evil plots all by ur own scripts are jus making yourself like a pathetic fool to me. Being a ku niang in lifes brings u no where.. but yet...remain in ur comfort zone being a ku niang.. 3 cheers for u though..

jason_
07-03-2016, 09:49 PM
ts chee bye mouth still dare talk so much. beware a lady you meet is sent by me, once she has your contact number can sell to me, then i csi you and splash your identity here.

check my past postings. i had even put the real name and hdb home address of a motherfucker who called himself magius, he then vanished into thin air.

jason_
07-03-2016, 09:51 PM

you are just an unemployed unqualified loser, very easy to be bullied by rich people willing to part with some cash.

augeen15
08-03-2016, 09:48 AM
ts chee bye mouth still dare talk so much. beware a lady you meet is sent by me, once she has your contact number can sell to me, then i csi you and splash your identity here.

check my past postings. i had even put the real name and hdb home address of a motherfucker who called himself magius, he then vanished into thin air.

This THREAT has killed this THREAD. TS better be smart to keep away before being tracked down and exposed. Register a new userid and return with a clean mouth.

augeen15
08-03-2016, 09:55 AM
you are just an unemployed unqualified loser, very easy to be bullied by rich people willing to part with some cash.

This is fact of life, anywhere in the world. The difference is, elsewhere the people resist it fruitlessly, here the people accept and embrace it.

Blurri
08-03-2016, 05:11 PM
average looking? pls STEP aside! :D

S2k da ge!!!!! Ltnc.... how r u?

loondesu
09-03-2016, 12:09 AM
一种米养百种人。。。废材。。。keyboard warriors always be keyboard warriors.. harmless creeps ard... anywhere anytime... :D
Brace up & be a human beings...

jason_
09-03-2016, 11:36 PM
see what happened to motherfucker magius, his last login is many months ago, hahaha...

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/21316812a77ec444b90bd6dbf9fe0964cb7c9bf3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316812&showlnk=0)

gangbang at home address: blk 283 #08-400 cck ave3
(despite my hdb address, i magius am a big boss who runs my own design company and had brought three girls on an overseas trip costing $10k without having sex with them.)

augeen15
10-03-2016, 08:26 AM
一种米养百种人。。。废材。。。keyboard warriors always be keyboard warriors.. harmless creeps ard... anywhere anytime... :D
Brace up & be a human beings...

Hi bro, please watch what you say. Someone just need to post your contact number here and the CSI can begin.

jason_
13-03-2016, 01:16 PM
good that he know how to fear me and had shut up his chee bye mouth, just like magius, ahleng88, ppgirl, and a few other mad dogs that are so minor that i do not even bother remembering them, hahaha...

loondesu
16-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Fear u? Fearing a pussy cat keybpard warriors? Oooooohhh.. dont overestimate your self little sissy ku niangzzzzz... u are e joke of a pc of shit Jason... being shadow behind e keyboard as a little pussy brings no fear... hahahahahaa... lets see what can u do to me... words means nothing.. only create urself as a clown ...wakakaakakaaa

loondesu
16-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Btw.. your C.S.I in terms is - COME.SUCK.INDIANS...
So drama...wake up ur little pussy idea.. lmao... i doubt even if u can know who i am.. nothing much u can do to me.... using a keyboard to approach me is e best.. so i can identify a little pussy is out of e cage...

augeen15
16-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Of course you are successful, no place to call your own where you can bring ladies to. Ladies who like a successful beefcake like you must be prepared for sex in these places, not sure if it is a sign of poverty or a sense of adventure, ladies you judge yourselves. No offence to TS, just being frank, how safe in gym is I still think hotel is safer and my home is safest.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22227/22227515f16af1317edab9dbecbf3826101adc50.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22227515&showlnk=0)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22227/22227599ff2cd2b53b36b02c0c5958c63c957e51.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22227599&showlnk=0)

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22227/2222762885a1cf4636134c44a31d6ca1a1c8f58d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22227628&showlnk=0)

loondesu
17-03-2016, 01:51 AM
Hi augeen15 mate... once u get tired of being getting e usual pratice of it..somehow u will go for a change.. u try at least once... and u will understand why are there so many sbf bros here looking for thrills as well..

Life short..try something different once in a while.. u will gets e thrills outta it...no harm...

TheBanzai
17-03-2016, 03:49 PM
I counteroffer to lady out there with a better alternative for a free and easy sightseeing tour. Free because you pay nothing. Easy, just drop me a PM.

Offer
Business class ticket to Taipei / HK or Korea / HK (twin sharing) sightseeing free and easy trip. Likely 8D/7N departing on Sat and returning next Sat. However room are twin sharing to save hotel cost mah. Either 2N or 1N in HK. As mentioned I am looking for a companion on a sightseeing trip hence makan included but shopping excluded :p.

I do not expect any PM but seriously if got chio bu interested in loondesu offer why not consider mine. I prefer a local companion, foreign talent also can lah. Just pm me and I sure reply. If the other party is real and geninue I will arrange to meet up. The lady can then see if she is comfortable with me. No obligation from either party. If both side gum then proceed further to plan on itinerary with further meet up.

:)

TickTock
17-03-2016, 04:14 PM

Offer
Business class ticket to Taipei / HK or Korea / HK (twin sharing) sightseeing free and easy trip. Likely 8D/7N departing on Sat and returning next Sat.

:)

Taipei/ HK or Korea / HK so much more standard then JB. Duno his JB is it take bus there somemore.

loondesu
17-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Its take train to jb lei..hahahaha.. sounds like a good deal for travelling... lmao.... bao everything liao n include shopping better.. bound to hv tons of sbf sistassssss here interested... wakakakakaka.. but make sure that u give ur best as stated... .mai say say nia lei... or else quite shameful lei.. btw... did i state tat i wanted anything services out frm e gals? Or i should said if there were to be any special happenings involved, i will not valued e special gal along, did i mention that no return favor at all? Probably i understand where those negative comments comes from... EMPTY VESSELS MINDSET... HAHAHAHAHA.... let the gals decide anyway....

Is there any option to cast out my account here for those who really talk bad to e core? If there is, JUST DO IT... lmao.... if u cant, camp on here to keep trying harder & make me laugh harder to read the stupidity of EMPTY VESSELS...

I WILL STILL BE BACK...

No offences to augeen15...

augeen15
18-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Why not try doing in private apartment? After all only 13.9% are privileged to be living in private property here, based on the latest government data. Will that be even more impressive and impressionable and different since you had never tried it?

I believe I am hearing a poor man justifying that his poverty give him the chance to experience something different. Tell you what, you can buy a tent, pitch camp at East Coast or West Coast, and invite ladies who like something different to visit you.

Or buy/rent a condo, then can do anything you want. Pick up ladies and bring there, conduct gangbang and orgies there, really different too. But need money, not for poor man. Your original JB plan also so cheapo, I bet no takers, but you can boast long queue instead.

Poor man can only do one-on-one in gym, shopping mall, public places which need no money, if caught can even earn free lodging overnight in police lockup, maybe charged with indecency in public. The lady's parents shake head, your parents shake head, how come give birth to such losers?

Maybe you can let off your sexual steam using the method foreign Labour uses, really different right?
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22233/2223392210da4b550ec55bff10793474bfe31a7b.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=22233922&showlnk=0)

augeen15
18-03-2016, 07:21 AM
No offence, since we friend friend, let me teach you where you can have public sex.

Actually as long as you choose wee hours, hdb staircase is very good choice. People who come home late usually take lifts but make sure you choose blocks in which lifts stop at all floors. Better still choose blocks that have doors to their staircases (just like in my condo).

However, you need to find a lady who like being naked and getting fucked in public in the wee hours. And better if you have private transport, because the only public transport available will be taxi, so either you or the lady must be able to afford taxi fare.

Friend friend hor, teach you so much.

TheBanzai
18-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Yo Loondesu,

do you happen to know or have any relation to Ionescu :eek:, the Romanian diplomat involved in a hit and run incident in 2009?

Just TCSS and digress a bit lah :p

augeen15
19-03-2016, 10:50 AM
Not sure if TS had tried at HDB staircase during wee hours. Maybe he can post some pics of his public sex and nudity here for us to see.

jason_
19-03-2016, 09:19 PM
he is such a loser, but at least he only talk bad, he did not talk big, so van spare him the agony of csi.

he is seriously in need of a place to fuck, how i pity him. if he has a sweet mouth, maybe some bros here can even host him. to provide live porn viewing to a person or a couple is a small price to pay in exchange for safety and bedroom and washroom facilities. maybe the viewing is even done discreetly and unnoticed. but too bad, with his attitude he will be getting nothing from this forum, not the ladies to fuck, not the help from hosts.

TickTock
20-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Its take train to jb lei..

Take train? Lolol. Then meet u at Woodlands train station ah? Lol. Then reach JB go hotel take public bus? Or walk?

Other bro offering biz class airticket leh.

loondesu
20-03-2016, 12:31 PM
There it comes again.. lmao.. this aug15 & jason always made my day filled wit laughter.. i really cant imagine how u both face ir life behind e keyboard so pathetically. .. honestly.i do understand that u both do really lead a boring life in sg.. coz its always a boring place... thats why all e sbf bro here always looking ahead for alot of differ kinda thrills in fact... thats what this forums is all about in some minority of e sbf bros here..

Regards abt u 2 little keyboard minor... pls keep commenting more.. it really bring me smiles while ur trying hard to comment all e imaginery things that both of u can think.of... really really fun to read thru all of it...

Banzai.. 2009 im not in sg ... so not me lei.. like what aug15 said.. how can i afford a car when i even wana hv cheap thrills... walakakakakaaakak

cindy118
20-03-2016, 04:01 PM

Look for agent WeChat cindylaw1118

augeen15
20-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Look for agent WeChat cindylaw1118

Hi Cindy, save your effort, he cannot afford to pay for it.

augeen15
20-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Anybody has the contact number of TS please post it here. Or PM me if you want to remain discreet and I will not divulge your identity.

After I confirm it is really his contact number I will probably post his number in this thread for the CSI bros to proceed in digging him out.

justl00king
21-03-2016, 12:48 AM
Anybody has the contact number of TS please post it here. Or PM me if you want to remain discreet and I will not divulge your identity.

After I confirm it is really his contact number I will probably post his number in this thread for the CSI bros to proceed in digging him out.
Bro, why the need to dig anyone out? :confused:

All just chill n have fun :) can try got hope :D

augeen15
22-03-2016, 08:19 AM
Bro, why the need to dig anyone out? :confused:

All just chill n have fun :) can try got hope :D

So that he will not dare to reveal his contact number to anyone from this forum, even when ladies message him.

justl00king
22-03-2016, 08:44 AM
So that he will not dare to reveal his contact number to anyone from this forum, even when ladies message him.
I see..in that case, if got chiobu PM me..
I also better not disclose my contact number ;):p lol