PDA

View Full Version : police patrol with dogs

rapebill
20-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Bumped across a police patrol on foot with dogs at L8.
What are they trying to do?
Get the dogs to sniff out drug users or FLs?

shit8
20-09-2006, 02:18 AM
protect imf and wb delegates will they are having fun :p

FA-22 Raptor
20-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Its just a rountine kind of patrol. These K9 units are deployed when there is a big event like IMF or they are after a scent of an escape convict or at the checkpoints to sniff out drugs.

Maybe they will be taught to sniff out smelly CB in future and take them off the streets for the benefits of all cheongsters. :D

siamcutey
20-09-2006, 01:49 PM
fucked up thread:mad: Got lau aunties bring small dogs walk around wing fong mansions want to report or not.:rolleyes:

SC

shit8
20-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Bro SC relax haha.. =X

siamcutey
21-09-2006, 01:50 AM
Someone put this in my usercp.

'ppl thread u not happy u dont come in la ....come in talk rubbish u happy ah ?'

I want to tell this guy, you not happy, then you chak me here lah. You not happy you post here openly lah. And the best part, if you not happy, you are free to zap me. (paiseh, I don't know he up or zap me because its grey colour)

And I answer his question, I come in talk rubbish because its a fucked up shit thread being started. I use a rubbish answer to answer a rubbish question.

Not happy, chak me back lah.:D

SC

curiosityz
21-09-2006, 03:45 PM

confirm IMF de
IMF is just over so i guess we won't get to such things anymore ;)

sunnyboy6758
22-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Someone put this in my usercp.

'ppl thread u not happy u dont come in la ....come in talk rubbish u happy ah ?'

I want to tell this guy, you not happy, then you chak me here lah. You not happy you post here openly lah. And the best part, if you not happy, you are free to zap me. (paiseh, I don't know he up or zap me because its grey colour)

And I answer his question, I come in talk rubbish because its a fucked up shit thread being started. I use a rubbish answer to answer a rubbish question.

Not happy, chak me back lah.:D

SC

Bro,
Relax ..
Cheers

yankim3
25-09-2006, 12:34 PM
maybe the dogs can smell whether the FL just had sex.:D

rapebill
25-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Anyway, I managed to land my first PRC FL off from the intersection of L8 and Talma St. She was a bit apprehensive when I approached her (at abt 4pm) as she thought I might be a plain-clothes policeman. 24yrs/TianJin/$71 (room + cap). Surprisingly, she does not have a PRC accent. She said that there are a lot of policemen at night.

cloudint
27-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Wowo..sounds scary..hehe..

axn79
01-10-2006, 07:36 PM
u noe there are cancer sniffing dogs right
now maybe have dogs that can sniff out std
police probably concerned about their own health also ma :D

DNAT
03-10-2006, 02:27 PM

fucked up thread:mad: Got lau aunties bring small dogs walk around wing fong mansions want to report or not.:rolleyes:

SC
SC,
he should had asked the dog, since he so curious ...
It is the dog who went on patrol, not samsters.
Ask we all, we also duno. Hahaha

angie II
03-10-2006, 05:03 PM
:eek: dis thread iz still alive!! :eek:

dogs oso humsup like humans mah..

m0n3ym1nd$$$
09-10-2006, 03:18 PM
huh? dogs humsup muz go geylang? thats interesting..

sniffing out other female dogs standing ard in GL?

memoch
16-10-2006, 04:57 PM
this is a trick question?

i think i know why ... to keep ppl from throwning their rubbish outside so that they can post them here.

LOL.