PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-03-2016, 10:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I managed to get on the train at Serangoon NEX this morning l and got a seat! A first time for me and my Tory Burch heels this morning. :) Well, I gather I was "happy" prematurely :(

Beside me was this woman, probably in her late 20s. Oh dear, I just couldn't fathom what the heck she was up to in a crowded and packed train.

After I sat, whipped out my mobile, I was reading my daily dose of news from AP, CNN, BBC and Reuters apps. I could sense that she was full of "motion". I couldn't help but look at what she was up to.

With the corner of my eyes, I could see that she was putting on her makeup (probably) all the way from god knows where. I started my journey from Serangoon, she was seated there before me∼ so she must have started her facial "artwork" way before Serangoon.

Gosh! And I am not referring to a little touch up here and there which I do sometimes in the office restroom. She was rummaging through her whole crummy Prada bag ∼ from foundation, concealer, eye shadow, lip liner, powder, eyeliner, mascara, etc etc. She even dished out her eyelash curler and start clippling her eyelashes in front of a packed MRT train! Oh God! What an effrontery!

When the train hit Outram Park, I could feel that a thousand eyes were looking at our direction and another thousand eyes were trying not to look. Oh mine! I really regretted sitting next to her. I told myself that in future, I should just have a quick glance at people beside an empty seat before rushing to sit.

Anyway, she was just plain ludicrous∼ she was oblivious to all the eyes looking at her doing her makeup?!? Or she doesn't give two hoots about the staring eyes? Zero self awareness?

That's not all. She even dished out a L'Occitane moisturizer and started applying with much strength and vigour on her arms and then bending up and down rubbing her slightly hairy neanderthal thighs and calves!

Well, I ain't a bitch. But she isn't pretty nor attractive at all. Worse, doing all those tacky and hideous makeup in a crowded and packed morning peak hour MRT train isn't "soigne" at all. What the heck! Weirdo freak!

Why can't she wait to reach office and makeup in the restroom?

Why can't she do her makeup before leaving home?

Is there a need to carry an arsenal of makeup tools, powder, cream, etc everyday?

Really a tacky woman!

Enough said. My frustrations released after writing this piece.

Time to focus on my work!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225947-Why&goto=newpost).