PDA

View Full Version : Any Bros/Sis have any sexually encounter with air stewardess??

mickey8842
29-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Hi Bros/Sis,

As the topic say... any bro/sis like to share their encounter with any air stewardess??

how it happen and wat u do...:)

southernwind
01-03-2016, 10:07 AM
So far I got no such luck. Maybe I not so yandou . :o

LoveBoobies
01-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Hi Bros/Sis,

As the topic say... any bro/sis like to share their encounter with any air stewardess??

Yes, i used to have a gf working with sq. But 1 day, while returning back from work, the car her collegue was driving, met an accident. 3 of them pass away and 1 injured. Till now i still miss her.

LateHunter
01-03-2016, 02:15 PM
my heart is with you bro.. 节哀顺变

Yes, i used to have a gf working with sq. But 1 day, while returning back from work, the car her collegue was driving, met an accident. 3 of them pass away and 1 injured. Till now i still miss her.

bcmilan
01-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Yes, i have an Ex-GF work as air stewardess in AK, she was my primary school GF.

mickey8842
01-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Sry for your lost bro...

xxxaddict
01-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Hi Bros/Sis,

been there, done that, got the postcard.

they're just like normal people you know?

Andre40
01-03-2016, 08:26 PM
I once lived in Turkey and was often flying within the country. The Turkish women are not all natural beauties but they look extremely well after themselves. There is a beauty parlour and hairdresser on almost any street corner. When I walked into the plane during one of my trips I was greeted by a sweet , full bossomed blonde honey, whom I greeted politely and she smiled back. Was seated next to my secretary but this air hostess continued to flirt and I was treated like a VIP the whole flight, much to the amusement of my secretary. When we disembarked I commended her for her friendly service and told her that she was really stylish and beautiful. We departed to our hotel and guess who was staying in the same hotel? That evening I saw her at the bar and asked her for a drink, which she accpted. We chatted and she introduced herself to me as melik (which means angel_ - she tuly was one. I am quite tall and strongly build, blonde with blue eyes, which distinguished me from the local Turkish men. We continued chatting and I asked her for dinner, which she accepted. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt, white blouse and matching jackedt, but looked super sexy. I was flirting shamelessly with her and she reciprocated. After dinner, around 22:00 she told me that she has to get up for an early flight the next day but still wishes to spend some time with me. We passed a movie theter and she suggested that we go to watch a movie. It was pretty empty as it was during the week, there were about two other couples in the movies. We sat at a couch at the back and once the movie strtded, started to kiss passionately. I fondled and sucked her breasts and the next moment, she opened my pants and started to blow me. When I was erect, she hihed up her sirt, pulled down her black G-string, sat on my lap and started to ride me. She whispered in my ear that I must come inside her and shortly after both of us exploded with orgasm. We left the movie theatre way before the movie ended and she went to the ladies room to freshen up. My semen was running down her shapely leg. This was the beginning of a great fling that lasted for over two years.