PDA

View Full Version : Guess the race? Teenage wife punched to death after bitter quarrel with husband

Sammyboy RSS Feed
29-02-2016, 10:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

She was only 17 but already married. Now, she is dead, allegedly punched to death by the man she married - a 27-year-old labourer.

S. Durga Devi was found motionless in her living room after her husband was said to have rained blows on her at their house in Ladang Sengat, Simpang Pulai, yesterday.

Neighbours, disturbed by the couple who quarrelled bitterly the whole night, had called the police at about 8am, said Ipoh OCPD Asst Comm Sum Chang Keong.

The husband has been detained.

Durga's body has been sent to the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital for post-mortem.

The couple married a year ago and have no children. Neighbours interviewed claimed the couple kept to themselves.

A neighbour said she had gone for a morning walk at around 7.30am when she saw an ambulance outside the couple's house.

"When I went in, I saw her motionless on the floor. The husband had an injured finger.

"When I asked what had happened, he claimed that four men had barged into the house and beat his wife, and that the men had also cut one of his fingers," she said.

However, when police arrived and started investigations, a different version unfolded.

Another neighbour said the couple had been staying at the house for over a year now.

She said she often heard them quarrelling but she never interfered.

"They never speak to anyone and we dare not speak to them.

"Sometimes, they stayed at the house, and sometimes they come during the day and leave at night," she said, adding that the man's parents used to live in that house and they were friendly.

She said the man's mother moved out three months ago after her husband died.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?225811-Guess-the-race-Teenage-wife-punched-to-death-after-bitter-quarrel-with-husband&goto=newpost).