PDA

View Full Version : Furama Hotel Massage

secretlove
26-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Usually only come into this forum to read but this is considered my official first thread. Hope it doesn't offend anyone or infringe any forum regulations!

Two weeks ago had a lunch appointment in a Chinese restaurant inside Furama Hotel. After the appointment, I decided to explore the 3rd storey of the hotel's shopping arcade. It was a little adventure for me because the area was very old and quiet, felt a little creepy and haunted.

Many shops on that level was empty except for two massage places on the main corridor. Walked past them and peep in, didn't see any attractive ladies working in them. I decided to walk to the shops behind, I swear it was very creepy and quiet but exciting at the same time.

Then another massage shop with romantic lighting surprised me. Then as I walked closer, I saw a lady in her mid-twenties wearing a very tight dress that showed her D cup boobs almost dropping out. I knew that was it, I'm going in!

She welcomed me with a sweet smile and proceeded to chat with me like we were long time friends. Asking if I want a massage and how was my day. I went for an hour massage which was $50. At that time, I already found out she was Thai and she is 27 years old. I got naked and the massage began. Her massage technique was good and the view of her short dress revealing her thighs made it even better!

She had also locked the door of the shop because she said her colleague went to buy food and she was alone in the shop. So exciting for me, she then said I had a very nice butt and the next thing I know, she already layer a peck of kiss on one of my butt cheeks!

(To be continued....)

bedokMassage
28-02-2016, 11:45 AM
the masseuse there small shop .
do hard masg, n zhua gen.,manhood.
no sex svc.

halogen019
28-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Know who TS is talking about. There are 2 threads to this shop already but TS do continue with the FR.

secretlove
04-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Sorry, I accidentally started two threads. Will continue my FR on the other thread... Very new to thread posting, so not sure how it works..

Exo13
03-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Furama hotel level 3 golden point already close. Yaya no longer working pls delete all post n pics of her. Thanks

Exo13
22-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Hi all beauty point Yaya is no longer working already gone back Thailand. Cuz police have been going spot check weekly.

power69
22-05-2016, 03:35 PM
yes wind very strong,
no masg licence all kena swoop.
cannot use other chinese doctor name also.
unless doctor sleep there everyday.

raiding tanjong katong rd shop.