PDA

View Full Version : Time running short for Ah Jib 阿进 to take suicide

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-02-2016, 12:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This world had never seen a PM whose ass is Repeatedly nailed by his own Anti-Corruption Agency. Ah-Jib really lived up to Boleh-land reputation. Huat!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobil...y/2545038.html (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/asiapacific/malaysian-anti-graft-body/2545038.html)

Malaysian anti-graft body advised to reopen case against PM Najib
By Melissa Goh, Malaysia Bureau Chief, Channel NewsAsia and Pichayada Promchertchoo
POSTED: 24 Feb 2016 19:06 **UPDATED: 24 Feb 2016 21:01

A
A
KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) was advised on Wednesday (Feb 24) by an oversight panel to resubmit its investigation papers regarding SRC International to the Attorney-General (AG) for review and to continue its probes into the alleged US$681 million (RM2.6 billion) donation from the Saudi royal family to Prime Minister Najib Razak.

The Operations Review Panel (ORP) also recommended the anti-graft body seek the Attorney-General’s assistance in obtaining evidence and documents from overseas financial institutions as part of its investigation into the funds.

Their move came after Attorney-General Apandi Ali’s decision that a report by MACC showed no wrongdoing by Mr Najib in relation to the alleged donation and RM42 million (US$9.9 million) deposited into his personal bank accounts by SRC International – a subsidiary of the troubled state investment fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), whose advisory board is chaired by the Prime Minister.

Mr Apandi then returned the investigation papers to MACC and ordered the case closed.

“AG OWES TO THE PM HIS POSITION”

Meanwhile, former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad challenged the government to bring him to court if they believe he has committed a crime, referring to his recent allegation against Mr Najib.

"There is nothing personal. I am very well off. I am a pensioner; I get US$10,000 pension a month. I have more food than I can eat. I can travel anywhere. I can enjoy myself. So I have no personal problem, but I worry about the future of this country," Dr Mahathir said.

The 90-year-old was speaking after being interrogated by the police on Wednesday over his recent blog, where he alleged that the Attorney-General had been handpicked by Mr Najib through false representation to the King and, therefore, is unlikely to go against the Prime Minister.

“The current AG, with whom the Swiss AG seeks cooperation, was appointed by the PM through false representation made to the King. This means the AG owes to the PM his position. Can he be expected to charge the person to whom he owes his position?”

“A PERSONAL DONATION”

In his statement, Mr Apandi had said the US$681 million transferred into the Mr Najib’s account is “a personal donation from the Saudi royal family”. Mr Najib has said repeatedly that he has never misused public funds for personal gain.

However, Dr Mahathir said he believes the sum came from 1MDB.

Referring to his blog post, the former leader on Wednesday vowed to continue speaking up in the interest of his nation, and said he did not care if he would have to languish behind bars or share a cell with ex-opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, who was jailed on a sodomy conviction.

"When you steal money, the crime is still there. You still have to take action against the crime,” he said. “Whatever you do, you pray, ask God. Even if you give back the money you have stolen, the fact remains you have stolen.”

Dr Mahathir also challenged the Attorney-General to swear on the Quran, saying it is a "good way for a Muslim to prove that he speaks the truth".

"He cannot lie to the Quran. If he lies to the Quran, he goes to hell."
- CNA/pp

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?225602-Time-running-short-for-Ah-Jib-??-to-take-suicide&goto=newpost).