PDA

View Full Version : Office Affair

bcmilan
24-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Hi,
Me and my GF work in same company, and she has a friend work in same office too.

She is skinny and tall, long leg, long hair, love to wear super short skirt, and her face soso...... her name is Ann

After my GF resigned from this company, the story slowly come........

First, she msg me in FB, tell me she is stress, a lot of work to do, bla bla bla...
then asking to hug me, then i reply how to hug in office ?

Ann: No lar, just joking la...
Me: if u wanna hug, then we go pantry lor, hug only mar...
Ann: can meh ?
Me: i go first la, later u follow.
Ann: ok

When she came in pantry, we both looking at each other, smiling then hug.
omg, her parfume damn nice, my lil bro wake up, she can feel my lil bro is knocking her lil sis, less than 1 min, got ppl walking over to pantry, then we just pretend like chating inside the pantry.

to be continue........

Leegonggong
25-02-2016, 09:40 AM
First to support . :)

ROCKERS
25-02-2016, 09:52 AM
hope some wild kinky sex is in this story!

andythai
25-02-2016, 10:19 AM
wow like that also can :)

Johnbass
25-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Nice... Straight to the point...
BTH those stories few pages long still only the male lead actor kbkp... don't have female lead actress...
:D

alwaysbestdeal
25-02-2016, 01:14 PM
When she came in pantry, we both looking at each other, smiling then hug.

TS, U got check pantry have CCTV installed? U wont want to be the next office sensation :D

iArtcore
25-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Normally, there won't be any cctv in pantry...as far as I know.

tomcat
25-02-2016, 02:22 PM
waiting here with pop-corn and beer :)

Ant84
25-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Interesting start..

dreamer326
25-02-2016, 03:06 PM
support... hope TS can write more and keep this posted frequently, no need to wait for days just for another short paragraph.. :D

xiasangju
25-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Nice... no such luck for me, at most dirty talk w colleague over office chat nia..

johnson526
25-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Camper here

bcmilan
26-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Ann is a married woman.
From that day onward, we frequent hugging and french kissing in the pantry when nobody there, and after work (everyone went back).

one day, when we french kissing, she turn aside and straight lick my ear, i can feel her tongue keep twisting at my ear hole......

arrggg......

after 30 sec, she push me away, smiling on me, with biting lip, then straight leave the pantry, she said: my husband is waiting downstairs, bye.....

walao eh..... my lil bro cannot tahan ohhhh, kisiao liao.
after 10min, she text me, "just now syiok or not ? if cannot tahan then DIY la"

#@&%$^!*&^^$@.........

The next day, after everyone go off, i know her husband at downstairs waiting, but she told her husband, she still got a lot of work to do.
suddenly she come to my place, pull a chair and beside me, very near.....

her hand is on my leg d, rubbing my leg.
she is wearing a office short dress, her leg soft kicking my leg too,
suddenly her hand go to my lil bro, rubbing my bro head, then i look at her, she keep show me her biting lip face.

walao eh, where so unfair, my hand straight put on the leg, and go inside the short dress, woohoooo....... underwear oso wet d..... im rubbing her lil sis too.....

unfortunely, her husband call her at this time, damn suey la, everytime potong steam, after she hang up the phone, straight leave the office.

walao eh, i kisiao liao, no choice..... go toilet DIY.

to be continued..............

Smallboyj
26-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Pitching a tent!!

SoixanteNeuf
26-02-2016, 04:27 AM
Nice do continue TS

hloong
26-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Camping here liao

iArtcore
26-02-2016, 09:21 AM
Tent pitched, collecting wood shrubs around my tent for my little campfire...

hugs
26-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Pantry?! Can say storeroom or not? I want to believe this is true but my system said too fake! You know why pantry is extremely exciting? Cos its impossible! The risk for it to happen that often in this story makes it even harder to believe!

ExBro
26-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Pantry?! Can say storeroom or not? I want to believe this is true but my system said too fake! You know why pantry is extremely exciting? Cos its impossible! The risk for it to happen that often in this story makes it even harder to believe!

Haha,

My Fren doing IT installations said nowadays many bosses request for hidden cam installations quotations, citing staff doing hanky lanky in pantry & STOREROOM!

Reminds me of the dentist who use spy cam on partner and married nurse, captured action in STOREROOM, to extort him to sell his shares cheap or else pass vid to his wife! Or post online!

Actually hor! I think ANYWHERE in office is also kinky lah.

TS please carry on!

Koker
26-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Pitch tent awaiting

restlessDD
26-02-2016, 12:59 PM
Pitching tent liao...
Bro hugs, I also got do in pantry before, last time old office pantry not so open.. :D

Yardstick
26-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Why is pantry not possible?

I used to work in CBD area in a company that occupied half the floor of a circular tower.

The pantry is in the middle of the the office with walls and a door. So bascially after you closed the door, it becomes a room on its own. And the best part is the way due to the floor tiling and the way the building is shaped, you can hear the footsteps of those approaching the pantry easily.

ajlover
26-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Haha,

My Fren doing IT installations said nowadays many bosses request for hidden cam installations quotations, citing staff doing hanky lanky in pantry & STOREROOM!

Reminds me of the dentist who use spy cam on partner and married nurse, captured action in STOREROOM, to extort him to sell his shares cheap or else pass vid to his wife! Or post online!

TS please carry on!

Wa... better be careful.. been washing cock in pantry before meeting FB for bj in car... :D

purepulp
26-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Haha,

TS please carry on!

Just do it in the boss room.. Should be pretty safe… :D:D

acidicavex
26-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Just do it in the boss room.. Should be pretty safe… :D:D

Boardroom on the big meeting table better :p:D

hugs
26-02-2016, 03:55 PM
From posts #22-25, basically my face looks hilarious while controlling laughing out loud. I love this thread! It gets from serious discussion to seriously humorous!:D

Rickey
26-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Pitching tent liao...
Bro hugs, I also got do in pantry before, last time old office pantry not so open.. :D
Correction bro !...Hugs is a sis NOT a bro ;)...Plzzz dun get gender mixed up :p...can be quite embarassing :o...haha

SoixanteNiuf
26-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Nice, do continue TS

hugs
26-02-2016, 11:10 PM
Correction bro !...Hugs is a sis NOT a bro ;)...Plzzz dun get gender mixed up :p...can be quite embarassing :o...haha

aww..thankie sweetheart:) so nice of you. its ok la, sometimes i feel i'm one of the bros haha

ExBro
26-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Wa... better be careful.. been washing cock in pantry before meeting FB for bj in car... :D

Waaaa, everybody does it in the toilet... Including getting a BJ / HJ / FJ.

Why u so special wash cock also use pantry? Use hot water to sterilize Ahhh?

Rickey
26-02-2016, 11:28 PM
From posts #22-25, basically my face looks hilarious while controlling laughing out loud. I love this thread! It gets from serious discussion to seriously humorous!

aww..thankie sweetheart:) so nice of you. its ok la, sometimes i feel i'm one of the bros haha
You're most welcome, my dear sis ! :)...one of the more friendlier sis in tis forum...glad you are enjoying tis thread a lot :D...cannot lah sis, girl shd be girl & boy shd be boy ;)

hugs
26-02-2016, 11:55 PM
You're most welcome, my dear sis ! :)...one of the more friendlier sis in tis forum...glad you are enjoying tis thread a lot :D...cannot lah sis, girl shd be girl & boy shd be boy ;)

orh orh okok agree agree hehe:p

ah rat
27-02-2016, 08:02 AM
Pitching tent liao...

Wait bro hugs feels horny,wear dildo strap to poke yr karchng :D

ExBro
27-02-2016, 10:10 AM

Best reply of the year! Keke

ajlover
27-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Waaaa, everybody does it in the toilet... Including getting a BJ / HJ / FJ.

Why u so special wash cock also use pantry? Use hot water to sterilize Ahhh?

She like lemon smell on my cock lor.. so need soap to slowly slowly wash.. toilet how to use soap n slowly wash... :D

chiku
27-02-2016, 11:57 AM
She like lemon smell on my cock lor.. so need soap to slowly slowly wash.. toilet how to use soap n slowly wash... :D

Good point...

SoxianteNeuf
27-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Do continue TS

KuanGong
27-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Very interesting story TS, please continue

Skeletonkey
27-02-2016, 06:08 PM
laid back on my chair. one hand bak gwa one hand orange juice.

ExBro
27-02-2016, 07:13 PM

Can bring the whole squirt bottle of Mama Lemon to gents or handicap toilet ma! Sure no cam..

Skali ur boss install spy cam in pantry hor... U will appear on candid camera featuring what Lao gaos do in pantry Lor

Jk

Harvest
27-02-2016, 09:07 PM
I love office affairs! Pls continue... :D

ajlover
27-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Can bring the whole squirt bottle of Mama Lemon to gents or handicap toilet ma! Sure no cam..

Skali ur boss install spy cam in pantry hor... U will appear on candid camera featuring what Lao gaos do in pantry Lor

Jk

I planning to switch to wet tissue with lemon flavour.. haha.. also will work.. no risk.. just wipe clean cock can liao.. :D

Rickey
28-02-2016, 12:02 AM
Lol, bro ah rat..u so notti boy leh !...not only disturb the bro but oso our dear sis hugs ;)

GuanKong
28-02-2016, 10:55 AM
Very interesting story TS ... please continue :)

bcmilan
29-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Continue........

On that day, she text me.

Ann: just now u beh tahan liow ?
Me: yalar
Ann: go DIY lo
Me: i need ur help, can ?
Ann: how can i help u, just open ur zip and suck arr ? hahahaha
Me: if u can, i wish....
<no reply from Ann>

Next day morning, i come to office super early, i know she is the first person to come office.
i put down my bag, and straight go to her place, she stand up.
omg, she wearing a super short dress and her longleg.
we french kissing, raise up her skirt, rubbing her leg and butt, then take her put on her table, she straight away push me away, said later ppl come in can see, tonight u send me back, my husband busy, cannot send me back, ok ?
My answer sure OKOK la....

In this 8 hours, my lil bro really cannot wait, i msg her on facebook.

Me: hey, do u know that we both got no future ?
Ann: yes i know.
Me: how about we play until one month only ?
Ann: ....... u dont love me ?
Me: i love u like crazy in one month only, ok ?
Ann: u wan crazy tonight ?
Me: I WAN CRAZY NOW ARRR !!!! CANT WAIT !!!!
Ann: hahahaha.... me too....

after 30min,
i saw she passing by my place to go toilet, i follow her.
i pull her hand straight to go toilet, lock up the door, french kiss, from that wall to that wall, rubbing her leg n butt, licking her breast, her breast is small, but i love her leg, ohh damn it, got ppl came in, we stop n she still rubbing my dick and showing me her horny face (biting lips) then unzip me and turn down to BJ me, got ppl at the other side cubicle, i totally cannot moan, she BJ more hard and looking at me with happy & horny face, WT*F she is making me suffer.

after that ppl go out from toilet, she is BJ me, i moan a little bit, she BJ more hard, im telling her i about to cum, she still smiling to me, at last CIM and she swallow it. we both wash up, then go out toilet one-by-one.

She msg me in facebook.
Ann: i know u cant wait, i help u first.
Me: wah, syiok. wan more.
Ann: tonight u gonna help me, ok ?
Me: sure.

Is time now, 5:30pm. woohoooo.
We go find a place to have our dinner first, so i purposely go to a restaurant with nearby to a clean budget hotel. She should know what will happen later.
When having our dinner, we sit like a new couple, very near, and her hand is on my leg rubbing, sometimes purposely touch a bit my dick, damn it !!
look at her, she smiling and biting lips.

fast fast finish our dinner, then i ask her where to go ?
she replied anywhere, u decide.
then we straight go to the hotel for reservation, after got the keys, we go inside the lift, she straight hug me and french kiss scandaling movie, go in room also kissing when closing the door.

she push me to wall and french kissing, then i push her to another wall and tell her i will help u, she keep smiling and then open her eyes.

her dress is super short, i plan to not undress her, just go under her skirt and licking her leg, lotion smell, raise her one leg up, kiss her abalone, she moan like hinting me to go further, i slowly take off her panty, and lick her abalone, she is moaning and pressing my head toward her abalone.

a lot of juice come out, is sweet taste.
then i undress myself and bring her to bed, open her leg, continue licking her abalone, i putting my tongue into and lick her G spot, she moan like crazy.
suddenly she push me on bed, then turn around, ohhh 69......

after few minutes, she turn around and riding on me in raw, keep showing me horny face, i cant tahan la, i have to bang her hard, put her on bed, im on top, bang her hard and hard, she is hugging me very tight, i tell her i wanna cum, she hug me more tight, until i cummed inside, i ask her why, she said no problem, i love this feeling, i got pregnant d, got baby inside 6 weeks.

then i ask her.
Me: so can we play raw tomorrow ?
Ann: sure, we have only one month time, i will tell my husband not to send me home for one month, my colleague will send me.

We french kiss while my dick inside plus my cum inside, position still remain.
my lil bro wake up, then we continue 2nd round....... until i cum inside again.

after that we bath together, then send her back.

after this golden moment, we everyday do the same thing in this same hotel.
after one month, like nothing happen, back to normal in office.
and her stomach slowly bigger n bigger, after 9 month go to maternity.

then we just like normal friend until now.

ExBro
29-02-2016, 01:43 PM
I planning to switch to wet tissue with lemon flavour.. haha.. also will work.. no risk.. just wipe clean cock can liao.. :D

Good idea... likdat can do at your own desk, just unzip and wipe can liao... except office got lemon smell... but u can say "I use Lemon pledge to clean my mouse" Lol!

ajlover
29-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Good idea... likdat can do at your own desk, just unzip and wipe can liao... except office got lemon smell... but u can say "I use Lemon pledge to clean my mouse" Lol!

By next morning no more lemon smell liao.. haha

norigo77
29-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Camping here for more sizzling office affairs. :D

bcmilan
29-02-2016, 07:52 PM
TS, U got check pantry have CCTV installed? U wont want to be the next office sensation :D

our pantry no CCTV

bcmilan
29-02-2016, 07:56 PM

you jealous just say la.....
the office is my own office la....... small office only

ajlover
29-02-2016, 08:45 PM
you jealous just say la.....
the office is my own office la....... small office only

That reminds me years ago when i have my own office... always have gals coming for 'interview' after 6pm... my office neighbour always ask me why all these sexy OL comes interview but i didnt hire any... :D

Logically
01-03-2016, 04:35 AM
She like lemon smell on my cock lor

Where the lemon smell come from?

ajlover
01-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Where the lemon smell come from?

Soap... lemon flavor soap

bcmilan
01-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Soap... lemon flavor soap

next time apply some pepper on your sausage

hugs
01-03-2016, 02:46 PM

Hehehe then it is the man who shall moan loudly haha and howling inside the car:D

bcmilan
01-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Hehehe then it is the man who shall moan loudly haha and howling inside the car:D

if with circumcised sausage more syiok, like mine.....

bcmilan
01-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Woohoooooo

http://www.menshealth.com/sites/menshealth.com/files/articles/2015/10/uncircumcised-penis.jpg

LogGal
03-03-2016, 01:27 AM

wahaha so bad :D

ajlover
03-03-2016, 08:18 AM

Haha.. if she request... suggested to put chocolate but too messy in the car..

ExBro
03-03-2016, 08:58 AM
wahaha so bad :D

Last time in army, a Lcp said he always bring a small bottle of XO whenever he go find FL or a ML with FJ.

B4 FJ, he will apply some on his sausage.. During FL both moan shiok shiok..

He gets more BJs tat way... Any bros tried?

acidicavex
03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Learn something new :D I always tot it was axe brand medication oil :p

Last time in army, a Lcp said he always bring a small bottle of XO whenever he go find FL or a ML with FJ.

bcmilan
03-03-2016, 10:50 AM

next time u apply some strawberry jam or nutella jam, ladies love sweet taste, then they will have more good mood.

norigo77
03-03-2016, 09:24 PM
next time u apply some strawberry jam or nutella jam, ladies love sweet taste, then they will have more good mood.

Years ago got one WL told me she ever got a customer always brought along a bottle of honey to apply on his dick for her to do BJ, then he will apply on her pussy too to tongue her back. :D

FrenchCollie
03-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Learn something new :D I always tot it was axe brand medication oil :p

Axe brand medication oil? :eek:

Burning hot sensation !!!!

HapyNewYear
05-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Years ago got one WL told me she ever got a customer always brought along a bottle of honey to apply on his dick for her to do BJ, then he will apply on her pussy too to tongue her back. :D

wow sounds very kinky :D

ExBro
05-03-2016, 12:22 PM

Never tried strawberry jam or kaya... I think Nutella is a bit too thick to apply and not convinent to carry around...

I tried using the chocalate sauce, the kind used for ice cream sundae.. Well it's too sweet and dark chocolate, so mix in so low fat milk (cos u dun want ur FB to become FatBuddy lol)

Use when consistency is just right and doesn't taste too sweet.. It's easy to carry around and since it comes in a squirt bottle, u can see her eyes glow and licking of lips when u squirt the chocolate flavored "love portion" onto ur ice-cream.. gtee it remains hard and won't become softee ice-cream lor

ExBro
05-03-2016, 12:28 PM

wow sounds very kinky :D

Btw, honey if completely licked clean is a good healthy substitute for chocolate but damn if there is leftover on the ice cream, the sticky Niam-niam feeling is not shiok, plus it impedes the sliding of the sausage in and out between the love buns / abalone. Pelvis tend to stick together too

Sometimes I need to bang hard and fast and will be unable to do that due to the "stickiness", tires me out, cos certain % of energy spend on un-sticking and sometimes I can't complete my job of providing my "milk of human kindness" to my beloved.. Hehe

Well, not funny if u grow soft and after a cold shower to wash off the honey glue, 什么mood also wash off Liao. 闲 to the max!

FrancisYap
05-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Never tried strawberry jam or kaya... I think Nutella is a bit too thick to apply and not convinent to carry around...

I tried using the chocalate slice the kind u use for ice cream sundae.. Well it's too sweet and dark chocolate, so mix in so low fat milk (cos u dun want ur FB to become FatBuddy lol)

When consistency is just right and doesn't taste too sweet.. It's easy to carry around and since it comes in a squirt bottle, u can see her eyes glow and licking of lips when u squirt the chocolate flavored "love portion" into ur ice-cream

Bro you are damn adventurous to try different types of toppings :D

iclub88
05-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Welcome Bonus Up to SGD 888
Click Here For More Information (http://www.iclub88.net/index.html?up=sammyboyforum)
Click Here For More Information (sgbet68.com)
Wechat : iclub88
Please kindly add us for promotion live update
http://i.imgur.com/Y3aZCRk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ed6IYmr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Tr2fwJV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2VTbgK5.jpg

norigo77
05-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Btw, honey if completely licked clean is a good healthy substitute for chocolate but damn if there is leftover on the ice cream, the sticky Niam-niam feeling is not shiok, plus it impedes the sliding of the sausage in and out between the love buns / abalone. Pelvis tend to stick together too

Sometimes I need to bang hard and fast and will be unable to do that due to the "stickiness", tires me out, cos certain % of energy spend on un-sticking and I can't complete my job of proving my "milk of human kindness" to my beloved.. Hehe

Well not funny if u grow soft and after a cold shower to wash off the honey glue, 什么mood also wash off Liao. 闲 to the max!

Lol. That's true. I think just pour over the gal's boobs and suck it off is less of a hassle. :p

7oPercentLike
05-03-2016, 10:21 PM
......Sometimes I need to bang hard and fast and will be unable to do that due to the "stickiness", tires me out, cos certain % of energy spend on un-sticking and I can't complete my job of proving my "milk of human kindness" to my beloved.. Hehe

Good way to train the muscles :D

ExBro
23-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Bro you are damn adventurous to try different types of toppings :D

Yup, carpe diem! Or YOLO!

Life is short, wanna try everything... Unfortunately, have yet to have a BBW FB or MILF FB willing to try EVERYTHING with me...

ExBro
21-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Looking to explore BDSM etc.

Any like minded peeps to TCSS limkopi?

BiFold
22-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Good way to train the muscles :D

Very well said :D