PDA

View Full Version : missing PRC FLs at Geylang

rapebill
16-09-2006, 04:42 AM
have the IMF delegates fully booked all the PRC FLs at Geylang? popped by L8 2 days ago at about 6pm but not even a single PRC FL available.. or are they peddling elsewhere?

cashlove
16-09-2006, 05:57 AM
Sometime is like, you dont see any PRC FL on the street. Then you go coffeeshop drink kopi, come back again, suddenly the whole scence change, FL FL everywhere.

FL tell me they are hiding in their home as they scare got av.

Pokimon1
16-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Sometime is like, you dont see any PRC FL on the street. Then you go coffeeshop drink kopi, come back again, suddenly the whole scence change, FL FL everywhere.

FL tell me they are hiding in their home as they scare got av.

One FL told me they dare not solicit on the streets anymore. Depends more on phone "bookings"

AVs are not stupid: I strongly advise all brothers to be very selective on who you give your contacts to. AVs have been known to disguise themselves as "cheongsters" on SBF to get vital information.

Also, don't be too descriptive in your FR, on where you meet them. Sometimes brothers get so carried away with details that AVs know exactly where the FLs operate, without much difficulty.

I normally don't give out information to Newbies without track record. You can easily find out their track record by logging into "view all posts by ___"

Newbies with less than 15 posts are automatically "suspect"

Sorry, but we have a responsibility to protect the girls who give us to much pleasure.

heatingup
16-09-2006, 11:15 AM
have the IMF delegates fully booked all the PRC FLs at Geylang? popped by L8 2 days ago at about 6pm but not even a single PRC FL available.. or are they peddling elsewhere?

I'm puzzled too. I walked a few lorongs yesterday afternoon but didn't see any late 20s or early-30s PRC FLs. Only saw a few late 40s ones. In the end left empty-handed but with full sperm load :(

suckerll
16-09-2006, 11:54 PM
AVs are not stupid: I strongly advise all brothers to be very selective on who you give your contacts to. AVs have been known to disguise themselves as "cheongsters" on SBF to get vital information.
very true! they have been known to use the 'fishing' method to round all these chicks up nowadays since they can't catch chickens running across town nowadays mah, bad image of their human rights abuses in public/international light rite :p

bbailey
17-09-2006, 12:33 AM
maybe AV "internet undercover" cops also can kk post some FRs and get some points like a senior bro to get info wat.
so who to trust these days..?

bo pian...come out to "lou" confirm hv to take some risks one.

lordwild
17-09-2006, 01:01 AM
I phoned and RTF one L8 gal yesterday. She told me they have been starting work only after 12 midnight these past couple of nights.

When I looked her up was only 10 pm so the whole session wasn't rush as she had no where else to go after that. So if you have phone numbers of some of these PRCs, maybe now its' a good time to go before they start work. No rushing mah...... :D

irbaboon
17-09-2006, 01:32 AM
10:40 reach lor 6
walk to lor 22 see only 2 younger prc
11:00 walk back to lor 6
eat dim sum
12:30 walk to lor 22 again.
see only 4 prc.. (dont count those oldold ones)
1am gave up.
back home to complain in SBF...
If this continues.. either my balls explode or I got to PCC liao...

WTS69
17-09-2006, 01:56 AM

Well, bcos e IMF is such a high profile occasion, w e suspected riots & heighten security n wat hv u, e illegal 1s r prop in hidding until its over lor.:(

Shakyywayy
17-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Yes, a lot of them are staying away, almost deserted for the past few nites. Playing hide & seek. Usually, after 1am, some came out even at 4am. A number of them were caught yesterday & today, both prc & indo or indian. Stay low

heatingup
17-09-2006, 02:27 AM
I phoned and RTF one L8 gal yesterday. She told me they have been starting work only after 12 midnight these past couple of nights.

start work only after 12 midnight? Can't find any valid reason to stay away from OC till so late leh :(

Can any kind bro help in providing contacts?
I'm only interested in PRCs and my budget including room is $80.
Many thanks. :)

xquizit
17-09-2006, 03:12 AM
no wonder yesterdat night at around 10pm only can see a handful of them whole street all guys:mad:

Croopig
17-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Yesterday after watching the 1st half of EPL match live charlton game,I went down to the usual spots abt 830pm and found not even one PRC MM from lor 8-16.:(

come2mama
17-09-2006, 11:35 AM
aiyaa.. IMF IMF lo, why inhinder we brothers chionging..:mad:

FreshBird83
17-09-2006, 12:28 PM
last week i read in newspaper that recently av has been carrying out raids on almost a daily basis. as it be anyone's guess but this should be Singapore's typical wayang for vip.

i suppose until imf is over the streets of gl should be quite clean and green lor

golfster
17-09-2006, 01:44 PM
One FL told me they dare not solicit on the streets anymore. Depends more on phone "bookings"

Also, don't be too descriptive in your FR, on where you meet them. Sometimes brothers get so carried away with details that AVs know exactly where the FLs operate, without much difficulty.

I normally don't give out information to Newbies without track record. You can easily find out their track record by logging into "view all posts by ___"

Sorry, but we have a responsibility to protect the girls who give us to much pleasure.

Hi All I guess I am a suspect then!

boycurious
18-09-2006, 02:52 AM
*sigh*

i was there last night.... saw none man!! only manage to catch a few at the bigger numbers street... but dark and cant see too....

went home with sperm loaded.... =(

irbaboon
18-09-2006, 03:14 AM
1230am arrived at lorong 22.
PRC MMs starts to gather.
Carpark opp shell station sighted 6.
Lor 14 to 10
Sighted around 10 MMs
Talma st.
Around 8 MMs(include the bermuda triangle)
After 130 MMs increase 20%
I guess they all on 7-11 shift nowdays..
7pm-1030pm chiongsters with OCs can forget about it..

ionicmuscle
18-09-2006, 03:38 AM
pass by Geylang (i think Lor 8-9) yesterday before 12 am. no chicken sighted.

AkiraAsuka
18-09-2006, 04:29 AM
Cant see much either...

All streets empty... Not funny at all....:(

lordwild
18-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Bros,

It will be like this for the next few days, what I do is call my regular girl before 12 midnight and have a nice slow session with her.

Any bros who want to unload but can't find and girls, guess it would be a good time to RTF your favourites... they sure don't mind.. :cool:

titts82002
18-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Now should be time to visit your regular through self or third-party arrangement

a few more days to go... hang it there... keep them protected and safe.
:)
titts

dirtyhairy
19-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Yo Bros all,

Whether the IMF meet is the direct cause of the Immediate Missing Freelancers, somehow me thinks we have a tendency to over read things.
For example when there were some logging woes in to the SBF, the first suspicion was that the site was shut down by the authorities due to the IMF meet which drew a flat denial from the BOSS himself.
But interestingly, when I was arranging for RTFs myself this and last week, I learnt from at least two FLs that many of them are having the grand aunty visits. In fact, one hot lobang told me that in her rented apartment, the entire room of 8 PRCs were all having the red days!
And knowing how the middle of the month and near end of the months are the most common periods, it may well be possible that the absence is due to nature's call instead of some sinister bidding!
For me, it's bonking biz as usual if I can find the time, that is as delivery deadlines mean I have to slave away to eke out the $ for a well deserved bonk.
So relac lah and enjoy dah bros, dont read too much...or we risk becoming over paranoid, which we are about almost there already!
Bro DirtyHairy, A bird in hand Is certainly not better than the One in the Bush!

ahkong
19-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I was in GL on monday night about 7pm.... walk up and down the lors only say 3 - 4 old hens only. Lets hope after the IMF will be better. :rolleyes:

The_Hustler
19-09-2006, 06:37 PM
A tongue-in-cheek reality check:

IMF no MMs
IMF no MMFs.

Mata liak MMs
Samsters bo MMs.

Cheng Hu scare MM spoil party
Samsters no Chinatown to party.

MMs all at home watch VCDs
Samsters bo pian watch AV DVDs.

IMF finish go balek kampung
Chinatown will ping pong pang!

Poetry in Motion,
The Hustler

Shakyywayy
19-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Here's a clearer report:

Yes, the IMF had directly contributed to the deserted GL. Whatever they did not see, it's ok(FL into hiding). Whatever they can see, it's NOT ok(FL on the L).

Since the start of the IMF, NIGHTLY sweeping without fail. Peak operation time: 6.00pm to 1am every night but at other times, also came but infrequent. Not only one round but a few rounds. Unmarked van with plainclothes(local chinese in t-shirt & jeans & local indians) will sweep off any FL standing on the streets. Don't even need to solicit, just by standing there & up the van they go. A number of them was caught every nite and most of them have to fly home within 3 days.

Patrol cars going on rounds were heightened every hour. On top of that, grps of eight ATS (Anti-terrorist squad) with machine gun walking on foot, about every 3 hrs up & down.

Most FLs were scare like hell. The unlucky ones that had already arrived, got no choice but play hide & seek and needless to say, most of them were badly hit. Those 'not-in-the-know' arrived here in the midst, went into hiding most of the time & have hardly any hits. Those 'in-the-know' still waiting for the whole thing to get over before flying in as a lot were still stuck in PRC.

So with these happenings, that's why u see a deserted GL. Cheers

toot7
20-09-2006, 01:36 AM
no FL one.fish tank only left the face CMI one.sian.walk from lorong 6 to lor27 there.up and down.NTH TO SEE.sweat many.but i walk to a dark place saw many le.but alot indias too.den think AV come liao saw all the girls run out.den go to another place lucky got one OKT ask me to see his girl so i anything lo.haiz.anyone know when does this IMF end?hope Geylang will go back to last time.:D

fattyman
20-09-2006, 03:27 AM

Wah lau eh, had the AV wanted to clean the street, they could have done so long ago, don't need to wait until now. Also the forum couldn't have been shut down long ago even before you know there is such a forum called Sammyboy.com.

Furthermore they don't need to get contacts from this forum & ppl like you :p

This kind of contacts wouldn't help them to crack big cases.

As one of the bro mentioned earlier, it's just a formality only, they are just trying to sweep the street as clean as possible just for a short period of time.

Continue to enjoy bonking once the IMF is over.:D

fattyman
20-09-2006, 03:49 AM

Wah lau eh, had the AV had the intention to clean the street, they could have done so long time ago, not necessary to wait until now. Also the forum could have been shut down ages ago even before you come to know its existence.

Furthermore they don't need to get contacts from this forum & ppl like you :p
They have their own ways of doing it, your FLs contacts wouldn't help them to crack big cases therefore is peanut to them. I'm not surprise if some of them get the contacts for their own private pleasure.

As one of the bro mentioned earlier, it's just a formality only, during this crucial period of time they are just trying to sweep the street as clean as possible to prevent any unforeseen events happening.

Continue to enjoy bonking once the IMF is over.

<<<<<<<<Newbies with less than 15 posts are automatically "suspect">>>>>>>>

Suspect si mi lan ? I'm Osama runner, go tell Bush come & catch me now:D