PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho says Fuck U to Man U, in S'pore to manage SInkie LIons

Sammyboy RSS Feed
23-02-2016, 12:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

World Cup, here we come baby. Finally, stupid Gay Loong and the PAP are doing something right. Instead of paying millions to useless second class Tiongs for badminton, table tennis and other shits. Mourinho says he is here for "commercial dealings" But of course, signing a new contracts to manage the Sinkie Pussy Lions is a commercial dealing. They will pay him millions to manage Singapore National team. I expect him to pursuade many top England players like Rooney, John Terry, Harry Kane, etc to come and play for him in Singapore. PAP will print their citizenship certifcate and pink IC in record time to give to all these real football talents. They should open the bank vault for him. Finally, a move in the right direction for Singapore sports.

Mourinho in Singapore amid United rumours

Highly-acclaimed Portuguese coach said he’s here for commercial dealings

SINGAPORE — With rumours linking him to the Manchester United manager’s job at a peak, Jose Mourinho has travelled far away from the limelight to, well, Singapore.

The former Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Chelsea manager told Italian media on Saturday (Feb 20) night that he will spend a week here from Monday.

When asked about his future and the reports linking him to Old Trafford, the 53-year-old told Italian reporters: “My future is London tomorrow and Singapore on Monday. I will stay in Singapore for a week.

“I will be there for business and commercial dealings, things that I cannot do when I am working (as a manager).”

Mourninho, one of the most successful coaches in world football with two Champions League crowns and eight league titles, has endorsement deals with several companies. They include brands like Adidas, Hublot, Jaguar and, most recently, Lipton Ice Tea.

Mourinho, who has been without a job since he was sacked by Chelsea in December following a poor run of form that saw the Blues slip into the bottom half of the English Premier League table, was in Milan over the past weekend to watch Inter in action and meet with former Inter president Massimo Moratti.

The meeting fuelled speculation that he is set to take the helm at United after Moratti’s sister, Bedy, told the Italian media following lunch with Mourinho that he will succeed Louis Van Gaal soon.

The veteran Dutch manager is edging closer to the sack following a poor run of form this season that has seen the Red Devils fail to win 21 out of the 39 games they have played in all competitions this season.

“We had a good time, (Mourinho’s) great. He is missed as a person, but right now he’s happy and is going to Manchester,” she said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?225508-Mourinho-says-Fuck-U-to-Man-U-in-S-pore-to-manage-SInkie-LIons&goto=newpost).