PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh Sexxy Orange (pics avail)

san68
14-09-2006, 11:18 AM
yup bros....you wan more slutty fruits....i bring it in for you

Presenting Papaya's sister....Orange

Orange 22 yrs old
1.63metres
36B-24-36
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look
150/2/90

Book for 1st Blood!!! Tarma with the two sister also avail!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

peterparker89
14-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Bro San,

Tarma damage pls?

Cheers
pp89

Shanghai_guy27
14-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Eewwww...nasty!

Luckytime
14-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Wow... this Orange is better looking than her sister in my opinion only.:)

san68
14-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Stupid me la.....forgot to put price :p

Tarma with the sisters at $260/4/120 :D

While slots last bros....hope this tantalises your "heads" keke

sickcunt
14-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Oooh....She's pretty hot hey!

look at those oranges. Bet they're a handful.

Rgds

Ah Dac
14-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Kekek!!

Ah san, will it be too much for me to take another fruit?

Hahaha!!

:D

EMKA
14-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Bro, this orange sure very sweet....

GuDuWangZhe
16-09-2006, 12:37 AM
Alright website finally up, heres my First and short FR on orange, some good points to note:

Reached, sms bro san for rm no. then proceed. Door open , first impression is, look very alike the pic you see. Then she hold my hand in , sat on the bed and TCSS abit. She then ask for shower, no reason to reject ? First good point here, she will help to take off your shoes and socks, then hang your clothing in the cupboard, very good attitude )

then this was my first normal shower heh, past experience all was bathtub , but nvm im easy going, she just soap for you lor standing outside the tub while im inside...

finish shower i went out rest on bed, then she came out after her shower and join me hehe, action starTS !

she start licking my nipples left and right, then proceed downwards... she also lick the thighs area and back to balls, and finally bbbj .. bbbj i would say its average to moderate ba, not those feirce type, u all know wat i mean.

then french abit , and my turn to suck her towers..whoa..quite big actually sia... then cap and went rocking..her style is also quite gentle 1 ba, u have to initiate it to be fast, if not it will be slow and nice for her style..then finished it with missionery )

then she went bath , and i rest .. massage and both of us sleep .. then left 30minutes, start 2nd round.. not much different from the first, finished up and went bath.. then i went to dress up, she bath again also , very hygiene conscious, great )

then pay up and left .. ya btw, her english abit limited, but still can able to communicate abit.

i first time post FR, so pardon if i left out anything
name : orange
looks : 7.5/10 (for me quite chio)
bbbj : 7/10 (average ba, although abit weak, but still quite sensational)
fj : 7.5/10
frenching : yes
cim : nv try , cant bear to anyway
rtf : if got money, must see soccer win or not lol.

spitfire
16-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Alright website finally up, heres my First and short FR on orange, some good points to note:

thanks for sharing. up you.

Nordic88
16-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Tks for the fr :)

Ah Dac
16-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi all, this is my 4th fruit for this month already. Keke!! Must express my many thanks for Bro San for Orange first blood.

Was waiting patiently at the KPT downstair and exchanging sms with bro San regarding orange as I had visited her sister just 2 days back. Having abit of mixed feeling as how this session will become.

Got the sms on the room number and kin kin make my way up to the room. When the door open, a great beautuful lady standing in front of me. Her boobs already coming out of her bra liao. Remember that Ah San told me that she having a B cup. Cannot believe my eyes when I see her.

She is friendly and abit of playfull when I see her. Finally we get ourselves in the birthday suite and went for the bath. Pretty SOP.

Once back to the bed, she start to attack my nipples and she slowly make her way to my dick for the BBBJ. Think she need to improve on this BBBJ as suction so so nia. I got better one before.

Soon she cap me with her on top. Her boobs are really great. Really big for her small frame, luckily she tall enough. While she's shaking, I was enjoying the movement of her boobs. She loves ppl to carress her boobs and she make sure that at all times my hands will be fondling her big neh neh. Keke.

Then I turn her over for the missionary and finally finish off with doggie.

She help me to remove the cap and then she went for the washup while I was watching the tv. Then I also went for the cleanup and went back to the bed and get her to massage me.

Soon dress up and paid up.

Name : Orange (Pim in thai)
Looks : 9 (Very pretty)
Boobs : 33 C+ 9.0
Frenching : NA (No chemistry)
BBBJ : 6
FJ : 6.5
Att : 7
Overall : 6.5

p.s Bro San, think maybe she not my kind and hence my rating for her is quite low. I believe in time to come when she improve then might impress the rest of the bros.

Cheers..

san68
16-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the support for the sister tarma.Sorry to inform that the sat afternoon slots r full with tarma......Tarma with the sisters at $260/4/120
While slots last bros,sms me fast.

Sometimes
16-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Wa.. forum finally up... seems like something lost in life when its down :D

Thanks for FR. up yr pts

FJ : 6.5
Att : 7
Overall : 6.5

p.s Bro San, think maybe she not my kind and hence my rating for her is quite low. I believe in time to come when she improve then might impress the rest of the bros.

Cheers..

Thanks for FR too bro, pts also average for Orange. From FR seems like both are quite shy... hope they will not be as such when I meet them haha, cos I like wild ones!! But no problem I'll try it out myself to find out, already booked tarma on the 2 sisters!! This will be the 2nd time I'll be experiencing tarma on real sisters :p hope it will be as good as the 1st.

onion_rings
16-09-2006, 09:44 PM

Bro abt this "frenching" is qte impt leh...Nvm tmrw i secretly tua my friend go for orlin & myself go for papaya! Thanks for yr FR ~ :D

san68
17-09-2006, 11:31 AM
thks Bro Guduwangzhe for your FR and of coz my fav bro ah Dac.....whahhaa....

New live pics have been added of papaya for your enjoyment.....tarma slots today are almost full bros :p

blondes
17-09-2006, 01:09 PM
boss. send u an PM... reply asap. thanks

Steed 4
17-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Bro abt this "frenching" is qte impt leh...Nvm tmrw i secretly tua my friend go for orlin & myself go for papaya! Thanks for yr FR ~ :D
Bro,when you go for Papaya....dun forget to look into her eyes.....;)

blondes
17-09-2006, 08:38 PM
bro san 68.. why u didnt call me ??? :(

blondes
17-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Got any kind soul here pls ask bro san68 to reply me ?

thanks lots

sigopsspec
17-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Posting my FR....

Had a tarma with papaya & orange on sat afternoon... After confirmation then to location...

When door opened wow... The most chio Thai I ever seen so far...

At first glance Orange is more prettier... but when look longer realised that actually they have thier own beauty... Would prefer papaya when not smile... When she smile feel a bit the mouth a bit crooked but it does not affect the BBBJ.....

When i reach was lead by papaya to sit on the bed and she took off shoe & shirt for me when orange beside me TCS with me... After finished with my clothings both sit beside me & TCS and play aorund with me while I'm in birthday suit and they are still wearing thier clothings... Buay TAHAN my Bro alry singing Mari Kita alry... Finally after around 15 mins of fooling around, orange lead me to the bathroom & bath with me... SOP la but she gave me A BBBJ while showering... Shiok....

After drying up, Papaya went to bath & me left with orange & start to flirth alry... Franching playing with her boobs... All a sudden papaya came out and give me a BBBJ wow what a surprise... Frenching with orange while papaya doing BBBJ... This went on for another 15mins then papaya proceed to cap me and do the horse riding... One hand on papaya boob another on orange and frenching orange while papaya riding.... This again went on for another 10 mis or so... Turn to missionary and made orange lie beside papaya while I bonking papaya and finger orange at the same time.... Think can feel the g-spot as I went really into orange and her moaning got loouder till she push my finger out.... Then she cum... Then i concentrate myself on papaya and bonk her hard for 10 mins then I firework in her...

Then papaya ask me to shower again with ehr of course.... after shower tcs on bed... then proceeed action after 45mins of teasing playing flirting ...

now its the same but on diefferent ladies but got did doggie on orange....

Lastly rest for another 15mins again tcs and then proceeed with papaya again but thin already shaq out got feeling but nothing cum out....

overall i grade excellent for the bonking session....

below are the FR for the ladies

Name : Orange
Age : 24( she told me but kinda of different from other bro)
Looks : 7 (Very pretty)
Boobs : Big but the nipples i dun like also very big....
Frenching : Like nobody business...
FJ : 7 with good moaning, dun sound fake
Att : 8
Overall : Not bad service and she pretty.....

Name : Papaya
Age : 25( she told me but kinda of different from other bro)
Looks : 7 (Pretty after admiring for long)
Boobs : Big abit hard think got big enhancement to it but the nipples nice very light brown)
Frenching : Also Like nobody business...
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 7
Att : 8 seducing moaning but feel a bit fake to me
Overall : Good attitude with good service

onion_rings
18-09-2006, 01:11 AM
Bro,when you go for Papaya....dun forget to look into her eyes.....
Hahaha bro too bad cos last nite i just tried orlin leh & tonight will be away for a week...

My short FR of orlin lah

Face 7/10
Boob 34C (light brown wz large aerola & protuding nipple) slurps
Bj 6/10 (cos din bath 1st rd)
Bbbj 7.5/10(2nd rd got shower):D
Cathbath 7/10
Fj 6/10(applied too much ky)

Ps to bro san68, Pls lah rm too small, toilet no need to say, towel is new one can't absord or dry fully plus the aircon can't turn off due to no window damn freaking cold haizz & yr timing arrangement haizz again!:(

san68
18-09-2006, 12:53 PM
thks bros for your FRs....last few days and the tarma sisters are gone....so haven tarma....book fast while offer stands :p

san68
18-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Bro,just to update that Papaya is still in sg...i dun know why many bros thought she went back already....but she and orange will be going back very soon.Sorry for bros who want to book today slots,they r full.sms me in advance for slots.Thanks for all the support that the bros had showed so far!

vince75
18-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Quick Fr for orange:

Looks: 8 (pretty face, long hair, close resemblance to pic, definitely one of the prettiest Thai girls I've seen)
Body: Boobs at least cup C although it is probably enhanced, feels quite firm.
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10 (she wanted to do BBBJ but i prefer safety)
FJ: 7/10

Overall a good bonk, but like another brother pointed out, towel is too small and thin :P

joemango
18-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi Bro...
Can Pm contact so i can arrange the the good time with two sister...Thanks

peterparker89
19-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Great, now ask for damage also get zapped is it?

One fucker zapped me on 17/09/06 without leaving a comment. Be a man, leave a comment and your nick. What's the worst that could happen? At least I will regard you as a man and not a fucking wuss.

I have never paid attention to the points, but to zap me for no apparent reason or for whatever reason you did not mention is fucked up. You dun like something about the way i post, tell me. Fucking arsehole!

Anyway, for the benefit of the rest of the bros, had a session with Orange yesterday morning. Shall keep the FR sort & sharp.

Looks : 8/10(I like)
Boobs : 8/10(C cupper. Feels natural, suckable nipples)
Figure : 7/10(slim but not so nice stomach-those that have tried will know)
Bbbj : 7/10(not much suction, but looking at that face and the mouth swallowing my prick makes up for it)
FJ : 7/10(seductive moaning, i came while penetrating her sideways-the sight was simply amazing)

No 2nd shot as could only manage 1 shot(usually the case).

Overall : 7/10
RTF : No(so far never rtf same girl yet)

Thanks San.

luna_39
19-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Yesterday at work was having some monday blues and decided to try my luck
and book a tarma for the sisters orange & papaya tried booking them on sat and sun previously but my schedule did not permit so decided to try for mon and managed to get a 7pm slot and i left completely sextisfied i must say arrived at destination hotel when received the room no. immediately went up i must say both girls are really pretty each have their own distinct flavour of beauty but orange looked better. Papaya washed me up in the toilet which was a bit small before we proceeded to the bed. After some talking cock proceeded to the real adult stuff where orange started sucking me and papaya started licking my nipples boy were they hot what's better then having a beautiful women doing lewd acts with you? That's having 2 beautiful women doing lewd acts with you man!!! I unloaded my first shot missionary into orange. During the process i also had a handful of both their tits. After first shot was feeling tired and took a 20 min break where the sisters massaged me enyoyably. After the break my didi woke up again and proceeded for second shot this time papaya was sucking while orange was frenching me and licking me like no tomorrow and at the same time i was playing with her tits and licking her nipples then proceeded to do papaya reverse cowgirl then doggie before making the girls lie side by side while i fucked papaya missionary and alternated between squeezing both girls tits and fingering orange. After a while managed to release my second shot into papaya awesome man. Went to shower up with papaya and had a short break knew that if i wanted my 3rd shot couldn't rest for too long as time was running short. Signalled to orange to start sucking my dick while i began playing with papaya after a while asked orange to lie down while propping a pillow beneath her head then i proceeded to thrust my cock gently towards her mouth where she began sucking while papaya was licking my back then i placed my dick in between her boobs and titty fucked her as still had problems cumming, decided to titty fuck papaya haha can compare whoose pair bigger but realised about the same anyway wasn't so enjoyable so asked papaya to suck it out with cd on for me while i was kissing orange after some
good work by papaya the snake succumbed and spew it's venom into the cd
while papaya continued sucking for while HEAVENLY so below's a summary of
the two sisters

Orange
Looks 8.5/10 (The prettier of the 2)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Chemistry: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10

Papaya
Looks: 8/10
Body 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Chemistry: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Crono
19-09-2006, 03:52 PM
FR Orange :)

Looks: 10/10
Body: 7.5/10
(Huge nipples but looks pretty good. Given birth b4 flappy stomach, can't tell unless she faces down and bbbj for you hehe)
Fenching: Nil (Only kisses)
(Some say no suction but i think quite ok lah, she is very hardworking and willing to please. BBBJ at least 4 times for me hehe)
FJ: 3/10
(Either too loose or too much KY, sad to say I didn't cum bs cannot really feel and my bro is a bit big/bend haha tell u guys later)
GFE: 8/10 (For the effort)
Damage: 150 + tips

Just finish a session with orange, I have to say she is definately the prettiest thai that I had before so far. Cut to the chase, I went in saw this extremely pretty thai girl greeting me with a smile. Looking at her boobs was already turning me on, let alone how beautiful she was. The room was rather cold, like wat the other bros mentioned. SUPER small also ah. But the girl is really value for money.

Shower was SOP, I wanted to bath myself bs dun wanna tired her out wat. However she insisted, hehe, see good service ah. After the shower she came to me with the seductive look and I just lean forward and grab her Huge breast. It's definately a C cup to me but feels enhanced, I service her all the way from top to bottom and all the while she was moaning. When it's her turn to service me, I just lean back and enjoy while she kiss and suck my nipples all the way down to my little brother. just looking at her pretty face taking my entire brother in was heavenly. let me cut to the chase with my first round, I entered her missionary for about 3min before changing to sideways for about 5mins then to doggy but dunno why no feeling lay so have to give up. I think maybe she put too much KY that's why no feeling so cannot cum.

We rested for a while, she keep apologising to me about not making me cum. Then came the second round, again she BBBJ for me twice until i'm hard enough then I entered her missionary again. I bonked her for about 5min but dunno why no feeling lay then tried to enter deeper and higher but she said pain so no choice got to rest again. My little brother a bit on the huge side plus it's slightly bending downwards so maybe more painful for her lor. we tried a three round but still I can't seem to cum, even when she gave me a heavenly BBBJ. Just dunno why lay.

Anyway at last I too tired liao, so let the matter rest lor since her service is already so good. I asked her if she had any children and she said she have a 7yr old child. that means she was pregnant when she was 17 dah so young.

Brother pls take good care of her ah, so poor thing working to support her kid man.

san68
20-09-2006, 10:05 AM
thks bros....todays slots are full for both orange and papaya.... last days and they will be goin back :p

MugenChicken
20-09-2006, 10:32 AM
FR Orange :)

Looks: 10/10
Body: 7.5/10
(Huge nipples but looks pretty good. Given birth b4 flappy stomach, can't tell unless she faces down and bbbj for you hehe)
Fenching: Nil (Only kisses)
(Some say no suction but i think quite ok lah, she is very hardworking and willing to please. BBBJ at least 4 times for me hehe)
FJ: 3/10
(Either too loose or too much KY, sad to say I didn't cum bs cannot really feel and my bro is a bit big/bend haha tell u guys later)
GFE: 8/10 (For the effort)

Just finish a session with orange, I have to say she is definately the prettiest thai that I had before so far. Cut to the chase, I went in saw this extremely pretty thai girl greeting me with a smile. Looking at her boobs was already turning me on, let alone how beautiful she was. The room was rather cold, like wat the other bros mentioned. SUPER small also ah. But the girl is really value for money.

Shower was SOP, I wanted to bath myself bs dun wanna tired her out wat. However she insisted, hehe, see good service ah. After the shower she came to me with the seductive look and I just lean forward and grab her Huge breast. It's definately a C cup to me but feels enhanced, I service her all the way from top to bottom and all the while she was moaning. When it's her turn to service me, I just lean back and enjoy while she kiss and suck my nipples all the way down to my little brother. just looking at her pretty face taking my entire brother in was heavenly. let me cut to the chase with my first round, I entered her missionary for about 3min before changing to sideways for about 5mins then to doggy but dunno why no feeling lay so have to give up. I think maybe she put too much KY that's why no feeling so cannot cum.

We rested for a while, she keep apologising to me about not making me cum. Then came the second round, again she BBBJ for me twice until i'm hard enough then I entered her missionary again. I bonked her for about 5min but dunno why no feeling lay then tried to enter deeper and higher but she said pain so no choice got to rest again. My little brother a bit on the huge side plus it's slightly bending downwards so maybe more painful for her lor. we tried a three round but still I can't seem to cum, even when she gave me a heavenly BBBJ. Just dunno why lay.

Anyway at last I too tired liao, so let the matter rest lor since her service is already so good. I asked her if she had any children and she said she have a 7yr old child. that means she was pregnant when she was 17 dah so young.

Brother pls take good care of her ah, so poor thing working to support her kid man.

Wah bro, up your points for respecting her even though you never orgasm...

You're da man...

san68
20-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Sorry to all bros who cannot get a slot today...only left nite slots for both sisters.sms me early to book.The booking for tomorrow slots are open now,half taken.:D

samsavf
20-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi Bros,

Just came back from a session with Orange. Had a great time. Not really good at story so mine will b summary. IMHO, she's worth e vit M!

Looks: 9.0/10
(One of Bro San prettiest gal, really beautiful and sweet. I like! Nice eyes. Has a CFM look.)
Body: 8.0/10
(Figure was great. Would have score higher if like strawberry(another san gal go back liao) if the tummy was more toned.
Boobs: 8.5
(Highlight of her figure, some bro may not like e large nipples. But I find it a real turn on. It's also not dark. Looks pinkish.)
Fenching: Nil
(Never Try)
BBBJ: 7.0/10
(I had better suction, she was teasing me more. Sucking and look at me wth CFM face. But still better than average. Got catbath and lick crown jewels so okay for me.)
FJ: 7.0/10
(Pretty standard lah. She will accomdate to u.Can't really fault her. She seem tired)

Overall: 9.0/10

She really goes out of her way to try to please you. Was accomdating to all my request.She's leaving Friday, so Bros that wan a pretty face with above average service dun wait.... IMHO, you wldn't regret.

Thanks to bro san for listening to our suggestions. Towels have improved and the room temperature was just nice for me.

Bro who like this short fr pls up my points. Take care.

:D

tjgoh
21-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Very late FR about Orange . Thanks to Bro San for the kind arrangement early Sat morning.

The hotel room was a little small but I guess the usual hotels were fully booked for the IMF. Knocked on the door and a very sweet looking lady opened it. We chatted for a while before she asked me if I would like to shower.

When I was done, she had already wrapped herself with a towel and crawled up next to me. Undoing her towel, she revealed a lovely set of “c-cuppers” which she generously used to glide over your body. SHIOK!!!

Her BJ was very detailed and she looks at you whilst she does it. After capping, she rode me and tempted me further by daggling her boobs right next to me. Of course, must grab and kiss and suck. Then in a swift motion, she turned around and rode me further. Not resisting any further, I got to my knees and pumped her in doggie – occasionally grabbing her boobs. It feels real good to slam her gorgeous butt and grab her boobs. She does a slight turn to look at you in this position too. I can never last too long in this position and fired my load.

After resting for about 30mins, 2nd round came. This time whilst she was BJ-ing me, I fingered her and she was pretty wet! No chance for her to put any lubricate before that. This time, I suggested that I do some of the work. So I pumped her missionary style whilst hugging her… it’s the best feeling of pumping her and feeling her boobs on your chest. Damn shiok! I usually take some time to work up this second load – but this time, with such a sexy lady, the load was shot in no time!!!

Thanks to Bro San for the arrangement, thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!

Name: Orange
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Nice C cups)
Service : 7.5/10
BBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 9/10 (Very accommedating)
RTF: No doubt

melghee
21-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Sorry to all bros who cannot get a slot today...only left nite slots for both sisters.sms me early to book.The booking for tomorrow slots are open now,half taken.:D

Thanks bro San for the arrangement (20/9). Here my fr on 1st time trying tarma session,

Reached the hotel n got room number from bro San, then straight up to the room. Door open, saw this sweet lady Orange n invited into the room. Sat on the bed, introducing each other, then known both ladies name in Thai as Tong (Papaya) n Kim (Orange).

After tcss a while, Papaya had invited me to shower and helping me to take off my shoe & cloths (however, I had and prefer to remove my shoe n sock by myself), then went in the bathroom and shower by Orange while Papaya placing my clothing in cupboard. The bathing was normal (Why? Because bath room n tub small, however I had commented it to bro San n explanation received by him), however, she did a short hj while bathing n smiling with the kind of CFM look when my didi turn hard. After shower, we have drying up n to the bed, and then Papaya went to bath. Orange n me has started the game while Papaya still washing up, Orange has began with cathbath and Papaya immediate join in to attack my upper body by using her boobs performing BM after her wash up while Orange at my bottom body starting to bj on didi. I felt v.song as first time experience served by 2 gals and there is great different feeling served by 1 gal only. As I was turn high, my hands also started to busy, gripping hard and tight on Papaya’s boob by my left hand and my right hand busy on Orange’s head with pressing up n down to suck my didi hard. After a hard suck, Orange has the urge want to be fuck, she quickly apply the CD on my didi n started to ride and rock on me. I can felt that she kept increasing her movement, this turn me hot n suck hard on Papaya’s boob(s) n my hand also busy start to finger fuck her by 1 finger increased to 2 fingers. After a while, changed to sitting pos, follow with carrying her up to fuck n fuck, faster n harder till I surrender n letting out all my bullets. Papaya was holding n using her boobs to press my back while I kept fucking Orange. About 2-3 minutes rest, Orange has invited me to bathroom, help to wash n clean up for me.
After 3 of us had the shower, both of them have requested me to take a rest n asking permission to take their lunch. Oh my god! I then realize they have not take their lunch yet n asking why did not inform me in advance? (Replied, serving customer more important. Hi San, why did not tell me?). However, I have told both of them to take their time for lunch. They had invited me to join them but I rejected because being taken before visit.
After the lunch and rest, they started to perform message for me, however, message skill ok only but quite relax as we talk n watch TV program (think show name is “Planets Funniest Animals”) as they kept laughing while watching. After a while, round 2 started, this time I’m very busy with my hands n mouth n I was then greedy as my right hand gripping Orange’s boob n my left hand on Papaya’s boob. I have tried to grip Papaya’s boobs together while sucking hard on Orange’s boobs left n right, then changed to Papaya’s boob(s) n finger fuck both of them together while sucking their boob(s) alternately, can hear the different moaning voices, 1 sexier than the other (can’t differential who is the most sexier cos too busy). After a while, Papaya has moved down to my south n bj for me, she really can suck n can felt her slurp sound and movement faster n harder. This time was her turn to start ride n rock on me, as same changed to standing pos with carrying her up fuck n fuck, the duration time was longer, then changed to doggie pos (last pos) with 1 hand gripping hard on Papaya’s boob n Orange kneel beside Papaya, then I can also finger fuck her at the same time. I felt then shiok, kept increasing my speed, going faster n harder n another hand very busy in finger fuck on Orange, the best thing was while I going faster on Papaya n my finger fuck movement will also follow the rythem n became faster. At the end, both of them moaning sound turn louder n louder till I can’t tahan further, shouting n shooting out n end of action.
Resting for a while after the action n time to reach soon, take a shower n paid them walk out as a happy man.

Overall: Excellent (1st time trying on tamar), good attitude and good service (They did ask for how many shots.)
Gal status: Already being introduced n mentioned by Brothers who tried them earlier than me.
They should be leaving soon, however, please check with bro San.

Cheers,

leungccsg
21-09-2006, 04:30 PM
hi bro san69

pm you for slot for orange.

sms me for slot

ciao

MugenChicken
21-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Damn it lah.... Why why why? WHY i never see this thread earlier! :D

I just finished my session with Orange, all i can say is that i'm quite fussy about looks, but Orange is really really very pretty! I so far have experienced a few others with studio pics and was disappointed and i wasn't expecting much for orange but this is a real good one even better than the pics bro san posted. Her boobs were nice and soft and full, legs slender and slim, face gorgeous and voice sweet. Great job bringing her here bro san...

My session started with TCSS for about 5 mins, since i know she just finished her lunch i didn't wan to rush her. After that, she suggested that we go shower (SOP). After i finished i waited for her on the bed anxiously while she pom pom... then out of the showers she came and her figure was damn solid lor... she laid beside me and i started to kiss her neck and finger her slowly for about 3 mins then she started to cat bath me, seems like she likes nipples alot, she spend a good 3-5 mins sucking mine! Slowly proceed to BBBJ, not bad lah. After BBBJ i buay tahan liao then missionary her for 5mins, her moaning power siah, but can tell quite fake lah, but who cares, seeing her face while pumping her power man! Unload my first shot after 15 mins.

Rest and TCSS again, ask her to teach me a little Thai language, had a good laugh, ask me if i wan massage, but told her i dun need and ask her to rest.

TCSS until almost forgot the time and i looked at watch and realized i had only 30 mins left, so she started to suck my nipples again! hahaha... then proceed to a longer BJ now, about 5 mins, then turn her around for doggie style and this style and that style and i had such a great time i cannot remember liao lah... hahaha.

Ultimately, i regretted for not spotting this thread earlier because i think she and papaya going back soon so no chance to RTF. Hope bro san will bring them back. Put me first on the waiting list hor bro san...

Name: Orange
Looks : 8.5/10 solid lah
Body : 8.5/10 (give birth before so can see stretch marks but still good man)
Boobs : 9/10 (Nice C cups)
Service : 8/10
BBJ : 6/10
FJ : 9/10 (Very accommodating)
RTF: Aiyoh, of course man!

Scanner
21-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks Bro San68 for the arrangement.

Just a quick one since all you samsters before me have already made her out to be tops - which is true.

Looks - 8.0 (Think Sharon Au - but an even more feminine version of that with really attractive dimples when she smiles.)

Body - 8.0 (Killer body with those long slim legs and arms that I've always craved. Throw in the monster tits and I've got myself a gem of a chick. Some stretch marks, probably from having given birth before, but it doesn't bother me cuz I'm fixated by her looks, tits and legs.)

Boobs - 9.0 (Whoever said it was a C-cup?! When I got sight of it, it's more like a D-cup, and yes, I'm a boobs man. Plus point is although it's unlikely or rarely does an asian have such mundo tits, it certainly feels natural and soft. Also, she doesn't have big nipples, just small ones with a big pinkish aerola - nice)

BBBJ - 6.5 (Her bbbj is perfect with lips wrapped firmly around my bro. Problem to me is she doesn't do the sucking action. If she does that, I confirm her bbbj can match Jessie, the mature OL if you guys had been reading the other threads. Hence, the low score.)

Muff Dive - 8.0 (She lets me paint her for a good 20 mins, squeezing her tits as I tasted her juices. Made me so darn hard when she started moaning - unsure whether she cummed cuz half the time was looking at her "high" face.)

FJ - 7.5 (Not much variation for me this round, just missionary, doggie and spoon. Loved it when I pinned her arms by the side of her ears during missionary and her nipples became taut as I continually pumped her for 20 mins.)

Attitude and GFE - 7.5 (Good attitude and accommodating but not much GFE, which is fine by me as it is sheer torture, emotionally and financially, if I get hooked onto her.)

RTF - Never done so as there are many more gems out there to try. BUT, I will break tradition for this chick.

That's it folks, heard she's going back friday so for those who got an appt before that, lucky you.

Scanner. ;)

san68
22-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Sorry,bro.papaya and orange already went back...Left peach and cherry....plz sms me for slot