PDA

View Full Version : Alone

D'Nightie
13-09-2006, 10:14 PM
I am sitting with my legs spread and my kneels up. I am naked and my nipples are taut and hard, flushed with all the anticipation. My pussy is very wet and panting with anticipation. And yet I deny myself of the satisfaction.

I placed a mirror in between my legs, showing my exposed pussy. She is leaking and the wetness just turns me on. The juice is flowing out and running down to my ass and then settling down onto the floor. I spread the lips and trace my finger across it. Then I run my middle finger from the clit and then down to the centre, all the while I am holding my labias apart. I am spread fully wide open.

Slowly, I push my fore finger inside, and begin to explore myself. And then I pull it out, again denying myself of the pleasure. And then I stick it back inside again. I pressed hard on my clit and my whole pussy is filled with fire. I crave to release myself but still I deny myself of the pleasure. I pinched my nipples hard and my whole body is all so sensitive and hot. I want it all so badly.

I rub a cube of ice against the clit, my breath caught with the freezing sensation on my fire. My clit is all swollen and so hard. I pinch it and make it even harder, until it turn into a tiny pink pearl. I rub the ice hard and the edges begin to turn round. I push it into my pussy and held it there. Then came the second one and again I rub it against my clit and then push it into my pussy and held it there. My juices are absolutely flowing and its mixed with the ice cold water that is flowing out of me. My cunt is absolutely leaking and a pool has collected beneath me on the floor. I can see all these on the mirror and its making me go crazy.

Then I begin to rub my clit hard, while the ice are still deep inside me. My pussy starts to contract and push all the juice out. Tighter and tighter. And I crave for a rock hard cock to fill me. One like yours to pump my leaking pussy and use me to satisfy your sexual appetite. Faster and faster and the fire in my pussy grows hotter. The juices are gushing out this time.

And then everything explode. I blackout temporarily and forget about myself. When I came to, my hands were still on my pussy and the pool of juice beneath me still spreading. My pussy was still leaking and there were still juices flowing out.

I began to get aroused again. And went to take more ice cubes...

sg_boytoy
14-09-2006, 04:01 AM
What fucking flowing juices and pussy on fire? You cooking a steak ah :confused:

This is a pathetic and badly plagiarised piece of junk.

Go fuck yourself... oh wait, you're doing that already :rolleyes:

_AXL_
14-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Go fuck yourself... oh wait, you're doing that already :rolleyes:

bro, at 4am in the morning, 1 eye on the tv (CL) and 1 eye reading yr comments, i couldnt stop laughing. good 1 there!:D

sg_boytoy
14-09-2006, 04:07 AM
bro, at 4am in the morning, 1 eye on the tv (CL) and 1 eye reading yr comments, i couldnt stop laughing. good 1 there!:D

I'm in Hong Kong now mah, it's a city that never sleeps, ha ha ha :D

_AXL_
14-09-2006, 04:18 AM
I'm in Hong Kong now mah, it's a city that never sleeps, ha ha ha

city dont sleep, u also dont sleep ah? got CO there? cos in my humble opinion, macau is the most fun place i've ever been. and i dont gamble.;)

haiz, used to like hong kong but ever since the summer sale trip last year with CO, hate it like hell. went for holiday, came back even more tired than when i first went. first time holiday end up like that.

this year told CO i cannot take leave cos end of the year already taking leave to go with her and her daughter to disneyland in where else, hong kong. sianz:(

devil069
14-09-2006, 04:40 AM
I am sitting with my legs spread and my kneels up. I am naked and my nipples are taut and hard, flushed with all the anticipation. My pussy is very wet and panting with anticipation. And yet I deny myself of the satisfaction.

I placed a mirror in between my legs, showing my exposed pussy. She is leaking and the wetness just turns me on. The juice is flowing out and running down to my ass and then settling down onto the floor. I spread the lips and trace my finger across it. Then I run my middle finger from the clit and then down to the centre, all the while I am holding my labias apart. I am spread fully wide open.

Slowly, I push my fore finger inside, and begin to explore myself. And then I pull it out, again denying myself of the pleasure. And then I stick it back inside again. I pressed hard on my clit and my whole pussy is filled with fire. I crave to release myself but still I deny myself of the pleasure. I pinched my nipples hard and my whole body is all so sensitive and hot. I want it all so badly.

I rub a cube of ice against the clit, my breath caught with the freezing sensation on my fire. My clit is all swollen and so hard. I pinch it and make it even harder, until it turn into a tiny pink pearl. I rub the ice hard and the edges begin to turn round. I push it into my pussy and held it there. Then came the second one and again I rub it against my clit and then push it into my pussy and held it there. My juices are absolutely flowing and its mixed with the ice cold water that is flowing out of me. My cunt is absolutely leaking and a pool has collected beneath me on the floor. I can see all these on the mirror and its making me go crazy.

Then I begin to rub my clit hard, while the ice are still deep inside me. My pussy starts to contract and push all the juice out. Tighter and tighter. And I crave for a rock hard cock to fill me. One like yours to pump my leaking pussy and use me to satisfy your sexual appetite. Faster and faster and the fire in my pussy grows hotter. The juices are gushing out this time.

And then everything explode. I blackout temporarily and forget about myself. When I came to, my hands were still on my pussy and the pool of juice beneath me still spreading. My pussy was still leaking and there were still juices flowing out.

I began to get aroused again. And went to take more ice cubes...

Need HELP? heehee:D

_AXL_
14-09-2006, 04:46 AM
Need HELP? heehee:D

bro, thinking with small head huh? later sherine clone how?:D

Criminalz
14-09-2006, 04:50 AM
dun be so harsh lah...like that no new blood in forum...

devil069
14-09-2006, 04:53 AM
bro, thinking with small head huh? later sherine clone how?:D

Heehee noted. Tks:D

_AXL_
14-09-2006, 04:56 AM
dun be so harsh lah...like that no new blood in forum...

no lah, at least get pic or some confirmation first mah...:D but then again, sherine also give out pics, but not of himself, oops herself hor. :confused:

thomas88
14-09-2006, 10:18 AM
This is a pathetic and badly plagiarised piece of junk.

Go fuck yourself... oh wait, you're doing that already
Relaxxxx bro, at least it show he's putting an effort to copy from some site with sex story and try to score some points here as it seems the thrend is on good sex story.

Too bad he score so badly. :o

D'Nightie
16-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Relaxxxx bro, at least it show he's putting an effort to copy from some site with sex story and try to score some points here as it seems the thrend is on good sex story.

Too bad he score so badly. :o

Actually, I am a she, not he by the way.

Criminalz
16-09-2006, 03:21 AM
oic...well carry on..dun let us stop you..just do me a favour. try not to write about emotional stuffs...just about the sex.

Kinda hard trying to read and wank when writers start getting creative about their inner feelings..

geckoSG
16-09-2006, 08:27 AM
Quite a nice writeup, a more narrative part from a lady samster, although not a total turn-on, but there's alway room to improve on her writeup. Keep it going. Cheers! :p

D'Nightie
16-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Thank you very much for the constructive comments. I am trying my hands to write eroticas and I need more critics.

Here is another one.

By the way, all the stories here are real.. hee :D

You are sitting on your chair and I am squatting in between your legs. Your cock is already hard and fully erected and I am facing it. I look up at you and I can see that you cannot wait for me to take your cock and play with it.

I slide my fingertips gently from your belly and slowly trace the outline of your cock, sending shivers down your back. Then I slowly wrap my fingers tightly around your long shaft and began to rub it slowly. My other hand is slowly massaging your balls.

I stick out my tongue and taste you a little, licking the head of your cock gently and lightly. You are looking at me with half-opened eyes, burning up with desire for me to stick your cock into my mouth. I twirl my tongue around your cock lightly, just to feel and taste you.

Then I put your cock into my mouth and twirl my tongue around it. My hands are playing with your balls. I can taste your precum and the taste just make me so wet. My pussy is now dripping wet.

I take your cock and suck on it harder and harder. You cannot control yourself and push my head down onto your thighs. I stick my finger inside my cunt and is now fucking myself hard while you are pumping my mouth hard. By this time, my pussy has already gotten so wet and I can hear you moaning loudly. I continue sucking and licking on your cock, twirling my tongue faster and faster round your almost bursting cock.

Suddenly, you twitched a little and then you are squirting into my mouth, right into the back of my throat. I continue to suck on you and milk you dry, swallowing your whole load. Until you are drained and your cock is totally dry.

And I swallow everything, right up to the last drop.

SharkMan
16-09-2006, 05:09 PM
You are sitting on your chair and I am squatting in between your legs... .

Can I sit on your chair??? :p

thomas88
16-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Actually, I am a she, not he by the way.
Oops....I'm so sorry sister. It's nice that you try writing erotic stories be it fiction or non fiction. But samsters (not to offend any bros or sis) here prefers to read something that has got full story lines. What you're doing is like making us watch advertistment commercial, straight to the ads.

It just kill the thrills and excitments. :D