PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News - who is scroobal?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-02-2016, 12:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

my learned friend jw5 had posted in the past that mark andrew yeo kah chong is scroobal. Even stated that that manipulative bloke is close to 60.

when one googles mark andrew yeo kah chong, this bloke, born 1963, cannot be close to 60. he is only 53 this yr. meaning, when his age was first disclosed by my learned kawan, mark or scroo was just 50 or 51.

how on planet earth did our forum's director of investigation got such a simple thing so horribly wrong?

u only need pri 1 math to figure the age of mark yeo. lesson here? get ur math right before publicly embarassing yourself. for god's sake, google first.

if my learned friend can explain this discrepancy, i will do a scroobal and quit this forum.

over to you, jw5. have no fear. u can stay on whatever your decision or outcome of ur explanation. i m sure u can explain yourself why u messed up the age matter.

go on. clones of scroobal all waiting.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225407-Breaking-News-who-is-scroobal&goto=newpost).