PDA

View Full Version : From your experience, which horoscope enjoys sex more?

jazp
21-02-2016, 10:56 AM
For me, its pisces. The dreamy kind. All sorts of fantasies fulfilled. My ex would initiate to wear sexy lingerie for me, secretly bringing me to staircases for public bonk.

Of course i understand we cant just categorise everyone into twelve different horoscopes. Certainly have to depend on surrounding influence as well. Its just for reference.

Based on bros, experience, which horoscope girls enjoy what kind of sexual activites?

Blakkie
21-02-2016, 10:29 PM
In my opinion Scorpio girls seem to be very passionate and they enjoy a good session of love-making or fucking, depending on the occasion.

My ex-gf was scorpio and she was extremely adventurous and good in bed. She was always game to try new things and we had the wildest sex in my life. According to the horoscope Scorpios love very fiercely so that maybe translates to their love-making.

Pisces enjoy the benefit of intuitively knowing what the partner wants, so they also make great partners. Their penchant for the dreamy, idealistic situations also means that they like to try new places and experience different scenarios.

My 2 cents... =)

rocket_boy
22-02-2016, 05:14 AM
In my opinion Scorpio girls seem to be very passionate and they enjoy a good session of love-making or fucking, depending on the occasion.

My ex-gf was scorpio and she was extremely adventurous and good in bed. She was always game to try new things and we had the wildest sex in my life. According to the horoscope Scorpios love very fiercely so that maybe translates to their love-making.

Pisces enjoy the benefit of intuitively knowing what the partner wants, so they also make great partners. Their penchant for the dreamy, idealistic situations also means that they like to try new places and experience different scenarios.

My 2 cents... =)

bro can explain how wild and innovative your girl is, can share ? :D

Blakkie
23-02-2016, 12:08 AM
bro can explain how wild and innovative your girl is, can share ? :D

hehe im in the midst of writing up the stories. will post when ive got enough material! =)

FUNNYANDHORNY
23-02-2016, 12:52 AM
hehe im in the midst of writing up the stories. will post when ive got enough material! =)

Pls include lots of pics.

Mastodonman
23-02-2016, 12:55 AM
I belong in between Aries and Taurus lol. Some horoscope say i taurus, some say i Aries. Can pick and choose :p

smking
28-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Scorpio and Cancer :D

ExBro
28-02-2016, 10:02 PM

My 2 cents... =)

U r so right. Me Piscean and have had wild Scorpios and Crazy Cancerians

Scorpio and Cancer :D

Apparently, the three: Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces make best mates...

They also say 2 Pisceans are mismatch.... Any Piscean gal here to help disprove the Theory?

orangeproud
29-02-2016, 01:24 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTROSZDWHr0

ExBro
29-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Nice one Bro Orange...

Quite hilarious for some horoscope signs... seems pices, scorpio and cancer quite true?

I agree with the Libra and Virgo ones and some others too... haha...

orangeproud
01-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Agree or disagree???:rolleyes::p:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFvbqYxs-A

hugs
01-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Agree or disagree???:rolleyes::p:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFvbqYxs-A

im capricorn..but i have tried almost everything..hmmm :Di could have been a saggi born in the wrong month haha and...funny thing is i enjoy gemini just like a saggi does...when im capricorn...why arh???

orangeproud
01-03-2016, 10:13 PM
im capricorn..but i have tried almost everything..hmmm :Di could have been a saggi born in the wrong month haha and...funny thing is i enjoy gemini just like a saggi does...when im capricorn...why arh???

:eek:Wish I could answer but too bad!
Paging for any astrologer to answer......;):p