PDA

View Full Version : Fake Liquor & Contaminated Beer

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Starting a new thread to warn the bros of new threat that I fell victim to few days ago....

Selling of fake alcohol by unscrpulous operators is nothing new but now this ancient practice seems to be making a comeback....

What happened to our group was that the joint sold us mixed unfinished/ leftover beer from other cusotmers to save costs...but know or unknown to them the beer from previous customers were probably spiked with drugs.....I ended up 'lost' in drug-induced stupor and KO soon after.....needed 1 packet of panadol to cure splitting headache the morning after and 24 hours downtime to recover fully. Lucky thing did not got stopped by CNB at the customs....will not leave Singapore for awhile now for fear of my unpure urine.

Just sharing this with the bros to highlight the need to stay vigilant always and not let guard down when making merry.....there's not much we can do though....fake liquor has been around for ages....once a niteclub boss showed me an imitation bottle of hennessy that looks exactly like the real thing. The real test was in the taste and the burning sore throat that followed the next day. To minimise being sold fake beer we can insist they open the bottle caps in our presence (for bottled beer)....for those joints serving jugs apply the sight/smell/taste test and reject all stale/weird tasting brew. Other options is to stick to regular joints or make friends with the boss/managers/captains etc....

KLKOOL
13-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Bro... so jialat huh ??? how about naming the joint so we can avoid it...
To share my experience (not as bad as MD's)... normally... bars like to sell fake liquor... they only push it to you after the second bottle (when u r less likely to notice)... So what I normally do is for every new bottle... take the first hot neat ... straight down. If its mixed / fake... u will notice immediately.

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Bro... so jialat huh ??? how about naming the joint so we can avoid it...
To share my experience (not as bad as MD's)... normally... bars like to sell fake liquor... they only push it to you after the second bottle (when u r less likely to notice)... So what I normally do is for every new bottle... take the first hot neat ... straight down. If its mixed / fake... u will notice immediately.Forgot to mention the joint...its Marcopolo Lsb (ex-Sakura)....just have to be careful....this kind of thing happens everywhere....when I was in china they got fake bottled Tsingtao beer some more

newyorker88
13-09-2006, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=Malaysian Datuk]downtime to recover fully. Lucky thing did not got stopped by CNB at the customs....will not leave Singapore for awhile now for fear of my unpure urine.

QUOTE]

If not wrong, up to 30 days. Take care.

KLKOOL
13-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Forgot to mention the joint...its Marcopolo Lsb (ex-Sakura)....just have to be careful....this kind of thing happens everywhere....when I was in china they got fake bottled Tsingtao beer some more

In china got fake everything leh... not surprised :cool:

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2006, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=Malaysian Datuk]downtime to recover fully. Lucky thing did not got stopped by CNB at the customs....will not leave Singapore for awhile now for fear of my unpure urine.

QUOTE]

If not wrong, up to 30 days. Take care.some drugs shorter periods but since I oso dun know spiked with what shit....to play safe I stay away longer:(

sickcunt
13-09-2006, 03:46 PM
I personally feel its very dishonest that such pubs practise saving costs to this extent.

Should the victim be caught by the CNB, his or her life would be devastated since SG drug laws are so strict!

One word of advise- always consume yr beverages with caution. If it tastes relatively bitter than usual or different, i advise you to bring it up to the management. If pills were added to stimulate this effect, the cleansing period should take ard 5-7 days.

Rgds

sjb1994
13-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Datuk, thanks for the info. I ever experience that at Century Tower too, but is more than ten years back.

Sunshine
13-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Datuk ,
Thanks for sharing the infos , take care .

kuku07
13-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Can i ask if this macopolo / ex-sakura is the LSB is a shop house along the road to tama sentosa and is somehow opposite to crown hotel? :confused:

KLKOOL
13-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Datuk ,
Thanks for sharing the infos , take care .
Hehe... must definitely add u to my up list... cos ur nick is my fav HC... hehehehe

MrDevil
14-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Starting a new thread to warn the bros of new threat that I fell victim to few days ago....

Selling of fake alcohol by unscrpulous operators is nothing new but now this ancient practice seems to be making a comeback....

What happened to our group was that the joint sold us mixed unfinished/ leftover beer from other cusotmers to save costs...but know or unknown to them the beer from previous customers were probably spiked with drugs.....I ended up 'lost' in drug-induced stupor and KO soon after.....needed 1 packet of panadol to cure splitting headache the morning after and 24 hours downtime to recover fully. Lucky thing did not got stopped by CNB at the customs....will not leave Singapore for awhile now for fear of my unpure urine.

Just sharing this with the bros to highlight the need to stay vigilant always and not let guard down when making merry.....there's not much we can do though....fake liquor has been around for ages....once a niteclub boss showed me an imitation bottle of hennessy that looks exactly like the real thing. The real test was in the taste and the burning sore throat that followed the next day. To minimise being sold fake beer we can insist they open the bottle caps in our presence (for bottled beer)....for those joints serving jugs apply the sight/smell/taste test and reject all stale/weird tasting brew. Other options is to stick to regular joints or make friends with the boss/managers/captains etc....

It is a good practise to insist on bottle beer especially in LSB. Bottle beer is also fresher and safer too, you know for sure what you are paying for. All LSB are pushing for jugs now as it is more profitable where they are using small jugs that contained 1 1/2 big bottle beer but selling more expensive than 2 bottle beer price. In this case, you have mixed left-over beer but most will use "illegal" beer, either duty not paid or smuggled beers.

Fake liquor (range from Henessy, Martel, Chivas, Swing, etc) is covering most of the night spots now unless those who get their supplies directly from authorised agent which are usually those high end KTV or night club only. Even those liquor bought from Msia Duty Free has lots of fake liquor too.

The current quality of fake liquor is impossible to distingush by visual and the bubbles after bottle shake could not tell much too. Only experienced drinker could tell the difference in taste while some high quality fake liquor could only tell after mixing with water where it will taste much more milder even with little water. First class testing is a must but then most night spots will deny it and will not replace or refund, unless you know the joint pretty well.

Clit_LickeR
14-09-2006, 12:41 AM
some drugs shorter periods but since I oso dun know spiked with what shit....to play safe I stay away longer
Bro, if you say you 'lost' it actually meant at that on the appearance you seems awake and doing some stuffs, only abit slightly slow... BUT YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING YOU"VE DONE... :eek:
if this is the case, rest assured. i think most prob Domicum, valim (some people say appllo 5 or 10), inmovane or Eramin 5.
'Lost' usually occur in drug which sedates...
if any other drug, there is a way 'how to clear the customs'
but carries little risk. (usually it works... see your replies if kena asked questions... you must be steady...)
I hope i am rite abt this and you will be safe. bro, need any help call your that buddy who know me and get my contact from him. :)

Btw, i will pm you later...

paulsun
14-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Datuk u go back JB never jio me that's why! Hope u are fine, take care brother call me sometime next week if u got something for ur gal I flying off BKK:)

procum
14-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Hey guys, me and my buddy were hit by the same problem at ex-sakura too.
My buddy ordered a jug of beer and when he drank a mug, he said that he is getting high already, he also complain that the beer was not so gassy and bland. It usually take 1 whole bottle of vsop or at least 4 jugs to get my buddy high. From that time onwards, I ordered coke only even when it is more ex than beer cause the gals will drink it, if you order beer, the gals normally won't touch it. Beware guys, for this kind of place I only go there for the gals, I prefer to drink somewhere else......

KLKOOL
14-09-2006, 12:08 PM
if this is the case, rest assured. i think most prob Domicum, valim (some people say appllo 5 or 10), inmovane or Eramin 5.
'Lost' usually occur in drug which sedates...
if any other drug, there is a way 'how to clear the customs'

Btw, i will pm you later...

Wah... Tarzan very experienced horr... u normally use this to seduce Elephant arr... muahahahahaha :p

Clit_LickeR
14-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Wah... Tarzan very experienced horr... u normally use this to seduce Elephant arr...
No lar... one of my ex gf is a Locum/part time doc. (i learn from her)
Ta|k about nurse fetishes.... I've done them all! Original summore! :eek:
Sex with female doctor in a clinic consultation room/bed...? You say i can let the chance slipped by or not? :D
BTW, i intro you a jap rest. the chef is a jap. they serve great chicken gilzzards (jap style!) and the hamachi is nice too...
it's somewhere near where we had our steam boat the other time...

shiok1968
14-09-2006, 03:53 PM
BTW, i intro you a jap rest. the chef is a jap. they serve great chicken gilzzards (jap style!) and the hamachi is nice too...
You can intro Jap food to KLKOOL but for me just intro Jap SYT to me. Can or not? Arigato.:D

sjb1994
14-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Jap SYT, I want too.......

dathinman
14-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the warning, latuk.

Looks like I will stick to whisky. Can't tell fake from real but at least don't have illegal substances.

Oh, one more thing. Bros who can't finish their beer, please water the plants. At least those cheapskate operators can't recycle the beer to the next customer.

KLKOOL
16-09-2006, 10:45 AM
You can intro Jap food to KLKOOL but for me just intro Jap SYT to me. Can or not? Arigato.:D

Bugger... go eat ur sticky chewy choc lah...:D ... leave the sushi to me ... hehehe

KLKOOL
16-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh, one more thing. Bros who can't finish their beer, please water the plants. At least those cheapskate operators can't recycle the beer to the next customer.

Hmmm... good idea... :p but no plants then how... cannot just spill on the floor leh... any ideas for left over beers ... hehehe

dathinman
16-09-2006, 12:00 PM
KLKOOL,

Got. Ta-pau the beer back. :D

Or get the waiters to drink. You know if you leave it behind, chances are they would recycle it.

Been on the receiving end as well, was served flat beer or funny tasting beer. :mad:

Clit_LickeR
16-09-2006, 08:59 PM
You can intro Jap food to KLKOOL but for me just intro Jap SYT to me.
Jap SYT? I also looking for 1 myself...
I only have Jap SYT prono dvd... hehehe

Jap SYT, I want too.......
We all want too... But i can only fantasize...
Quick, ask kengmaidai, his new squeeze is a (Jap STYLE) SYT! But, she's his personnal entertaintment... :D

Clit_LickeR
16-09-2006, 09:13 PM
but no plants then how... cannot just spill on the floor leh... any ideas for left over beers ... hehehe

I got a good idea for left over beer... :D

http://i9.tinypic.com/3ydgnpc.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/2e3r9qp.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/2e336rq.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/2zpsf8p.jpg

Clit_LickeR
16-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I got a good idea for left over beer... :D
http://i9.tinypic.com/47ug5g9.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/40eihl1.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/2h3sms5.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4hs9bvo.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/4idfvk6.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/2aalcvm.jpg

Almond
18-09-2006, 06:24 PM
I got a good idea for left over beer...
http://i9.tinypic.com/47ug5g9.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/40eihl1.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/2h3sms5.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4hs9bvo.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/4idfvk6.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/2aalcvm.jpg
.................................................. ................
dunnoe to call that waste of perfectly good beer or what.....:eek:
if the beer really ganna ' dong ka chiu' will the gers' skin have weird growths???:confused:

KLKOOL
18-09-2006, 07:12 PM
I only have Jap SYT prono dvd... hehehe

This one I also have leh... after watching ... still cannot get what's the use horr,, :p

KLKOOL
18-09-2006, 07:14 PM
.................................................. ................
dunnoe to call that waste of perfectly good beer or what.....
if the beer really ganna ' dong ka chiu' will the gers' skin have weird growths???

Not waste mah... just to look at the photos also worth it liao :D

Clit_LickeR
18-09-2006, 08:53 PM
This one I also have leh... after watching ... still cannot get what's the use horr,
Use your hands lah, bro!

Not waste mah... just to look at the photos also worth it liao
Zhun bo? So when you wanna 'DEMO' it live to me in BS? :p

if the beer really ganna ' dong ka chiu' will the gers' skin have weird growths???
they wont lar, they will itch... and thats good for us... cos we no need 'korek' them and they will be 'always wet'! :D

KLKOOL
19-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Use your hands lah, bro!

Zhun bo? So when you wanna 'DEMO' it live to me in BS? :p

I spoilt now... hehehe... normally, at very least ... other ppl use hands on me worr...

I thot u say u dun go BS one :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
20-09-2006, 07:24 AM
I thot u say u dun go BS one
Yeah... But i have to learn rite? will you teach me? :D

shiok1968
20-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah... But i have to learn rite? will you teach me? Are you sure that you still need coaching?:rolleyes:

Like that when we cheong JB, I guide you thru the steps lah. However, it's very likely that I will be the disciple and you the master.:D

Clit_LickeR
20-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Are you sure that you still need coaching?
Like that when we cheong JB, I guide you thru the steps lah.
However, it's very likely that I will be the disciple and you the master
If JB lsb, most prob no need mentor... :p
No lar, i am not that good in interacting or chatting up girls. I am a 'actions speak louder then words fella... :D

shiok1968
21-09-2006, 07:33 AM
If JB lsb, most prob no need mentor...
No lar, i am not that good in interacting or chatting up girls. I am a 'actions speak louder then words fella... Since when BS must chat up the girls before action:confused: . Most of the guys I see that use their mouths for many things but chatting is at the bottom of the list.:rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
21-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Since when BS must chat up the girls before action
Zhun bo? like that next time if i got the chance to go there, i play like how i played in Sakura (JB)...
If the gals pissed and spoilt your mood, dont hold me responsible hor... :D
(If that is the case, 1 last question, say, if 4 guys go there, took up a room, got 4 gals, can 4 of us bonk together in the room?) That's what i used to play in Sakura or Ali baba (J.B)... :eek:

shiok1968
21-09-2006, 09:15 AM
If the gals pissed and spoilt your mood, dont hold me responsible hor... (If that is the case, 1 last question, say, if 4 guys go there, took up a room, got 4 gals, can 4 of us bonk together in the room?) That's what i used to play in Sakura or Ali baba (J.B)... Bonk together in the room very likely not possible. Normal procedure is that if one bro wants to bonk in the room, the rest will just stand guard outside. For me normally i will go nearby hotel. Confirm more comfi.

As for playing like last time Sakura, not all girls so hiong but with your roaming skills, I am sure their defences will break down very fast.:p If the girl pissed, then change lor. Got so many to choose.:D

Clit_LickeR
21-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Bonk together in the room very likely not possible. Normal procedure is that if one bro wants to bonk in the room, the rest will just stand guard outside.
Oh i see... cos the only thing that makes me ultra horny is mass engage fj in the room... (its the closest to jap mass orgy style!)

As for playing like last time Sakura, not all girls so hiong
Okie... like that i not too sure i know how to play liao...

If the girl pissed, then change lor. Got so many to choose.
Not nice lar, i also dont want to dampen bro mood when chionging...
I'm the type when all bros got their gals and start bonking or foreplaying, even if there's only 1 sherrine, i am game enough to grab and go with the flow... :eek:
When i chiong, i adopt the army rule: "one for all, all for one". ;)

KLKOOL
21-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Yeah... But i have to learn rite? will you teach me? :D

KNN... u have so many sifu down south u cannot learn from them meh :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
21-09-2006, 07:55 PM
u have so many sifu down south u cannot learn from them meh?
What makes sillipore UnIqUe is - we go for imported stuffs... 1 good example is our souvenirs : from tee shirts to mug etc... our 'logo' but made in other countries... :D
So, i must be born in here, shi fu in other country.... :p
muahahahahaha~~~