PDA

View Full Version : How to chiong ATB if your cheena not good?

HomeDelete
20-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Got anyone else here cheena cmi?

Got awkward not if chiong ATB but they cannot talk to you properly. I remember my first time Got 1 point my chinese really bad so the FL ask me xuo ai but idk wtf is that so she ask me yong shuo, yong ko those I understand so end up never get to bonk her lol...

I also recently join a OKT's QQ group but inside all china abit hard to read

adonis
20-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Hi HomeDelete. Don't worry. My Mandarin is not good either. Just learn some stock phrases in Mandarin like:- "How much?", "FJ", "BJ", "HJ", "CD" etc. Write them down if necessary. They cum in handy. The short conversations in Mandarin with PRC FLs r v often repeated with variations. Get the idea? What's ATB?

Raddy69
20-02-2016, 04:23 PM
We go to fuck and not to talk .

sun814
20-02-2016, 06:19 PM

Got awkward not if chiong ATB but they cannot talk to you properly. I remember my first time Got 1 point my chinese really bad so the FL ask me xuo ai but idk wtf is that so she ask me yong shuo, yong ko those I understand so end up never get to bonk her lol...

haha seems that your english is just as bad as i find it really difficult to comprehend what u are writing about, hopeless lah

bigangry
21-02-2016, 01:48 AM
haha seems that your english is just as bad as i find it really difficult to comprehend what u are writing about, hopeless lah

ya! thats my first thought when i read his post. :p

HomeDelete
21-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Good afternoon sun814,

I'm sorry if my use of informal internet speech makes it difficult for you to understand my inquiry. I was simply asking on the awkwardness a session with an ATB (Ah tiong bu/China girl) could happen if my mandarin skills are pitiful to say the least.

Raddy69 however does strike home the point; we're there to fuck, not to talk.

Oh well.

MrLuffy
21-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Good afternoon sun814,

I'm sorry if my use of informal internet speech makes it difficult for you to understand my inquiry. I was simply asking on the awkwardness a session with an ATB (Ah tiong bu/China girl) could happen if my mandarin skills are pitiful to say the least.

Raddy69 however does strike home the point; we're there to fuck, not to talk.

Oh well.

Steady lah, that's the way how you should write. I also have trouble understanding your initial post. Back to your topic, I guess we are all just wanna get laid, so why not just use the international middle finger language to sum it all. It can go 2 ways. Either she get the message and fuck ya or she doesnt get the message and fuck off. :cool:

sammyboyfor
21-02-2016, 04:23 PM

My Ang Moh friend had no problems at all even though he can't speak a word of Chinese. He simply used the usual translation apps to communicate.

conquer
22-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Just pay and fuck, some simple Chinese will do.

"小姐,我要屌你。多少钱?"
"1000块。"
"好的。"

Then just take out your dick and start fucking. :p